Statistics

223,683 members
97,900 posts
  • New
    YannickGaultier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-26

Hi

Can anyone tell me and point at specs or reference document that says if either Live Buds or True Buds can connect to at least 2 devices at the same time?

It's common nowadays but no online documentation on these products I could find mention it.

Should I conclude it's just not possible?

Many thanks

read more...
    0 14
    • YannickGaultier
      PedroRodrigues Hi YannickGaultier I will gladly answer your question but please consider that this is the Behringer page and for Tannoy related product you should post on the Tannoy page.
      Please consider that the Tannoy LIFE BUDS where designed to operate with models that support HSP / HFP / A2DP / AVRCP and these profiles and protocols in this case can only operate when singularly connected to the Tannoy LIFE BUDS not allowing multiple models be connected at the same time.
      • Mar 27
  • New
    Abram
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-23

I just aquaried a pair of DT 770 (200ohm) headphones and I need to connect them to Logic Pro X.  I am looking for a headphone amp or an audio interface.  The trouble I'm having is getting one that will correctly interface with the 200 ohm headphones.  Could someone drop a link to any compatable interface or amp.  Ty

read more...
    0 15
    • Abram
      PedroRodrigues Hi Abram please consider that any of our UMC series sound cards supports 250 ohm on the headphones outputs so it would support your Headphones
      • Feb 24
  • New
    infinityknives
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-09

Any news on the release window for the recently announced wireless headphones? I'm excited to ditch my old pair 

0 12
    • infinityknives
      PedroRodrigues Hi infinityknives Unfortunately at this moment we cannot provide any updates on that matter, please keep a close eye on our social media and on our Community for any updates on this matter. Thank you
      • Feb 11
  • New
    Oharrington12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to this and have recently bought some HLC660M headphones for use at home through my laptop and on an X32. This may just be my laptop, but it doesn't seem to be receiving a signal from the microphone, but I can hear through the headphones. These headphones have a 3.5mm Male as well as an XLR Male, I'm assuming for the microphone. Unfortunately due to lockdown etc. I haven't been able to try them on the mixer, but can anyone tell me if they do output the mic through the 3.5mm Jack?

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 26
    • Oharrington12
      Paul_Vannatto The 3.5mm (with the 6.5mm adapter) plug is only a stereo TRS, meaning it will only provide for the left and right of the headphones only, not the mic (XLR is for the mic).
      • Jan 14
  • New
    Pkneesh
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

I have a Behringer  audio interface with a headphone socket ,can I use a wireless transmitter , plugging in to my device and connect to wireless headphones.  Any recommendations please?

I amusing my device to use Jam Kazam for band rehearsals. So latency is a big factor. 

read more...
    0 18
    • Pkneesh
      DavidKnighton Hello Paul,
      Most wireless IEM (in ear monitor) transmitters that I've seen on the market take line level output. Only consumer grade wireless headphones that run on bluetooth use the stereo headphone output. If using Jam Kazam, professional wireless headphones are going to introduce some latency, so they would be ok to use, but not bluetooth. I would suggest taking a look at Shure PSM 300. You can find cheaper IEM sets, but Shure and Sennheiser are the leading industry standards for live sound.
      • Jan 8
  • Marc13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-02

I just purchased a Poly D and cannot get sound using the headphone Jack on the front panel I never had this issue on a Korg Am I a moron

0 38
    • Marc13
      JackStrap Hi, Was it working before? Have you made sure the headphone volume was turned on? Are you able to hear any sound from the regular outputs? Have you tested your headphones with another synth? Have you tested with another pair of headphones. Did you updated the firmware recently? If, after all this it is still not working, I would suggest to check if a new update is available. A new firmware update has been released recently and I was able to successfully update my Poly D to 1.0.9; it might fix the problem... ;)
      • August 5, 2020
    • Marc13
      NicJonesMT Sorry for the delay in contacting you Marc.

As Jack Has stated can you confirm the FW version, headphones you are using and if it works with an alternative?
      Could you also please send over a photo that shows how the physical parameters are set on your Poly D?
      • August 10, 2020
  • pkbikeman
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-19
    This was a replacement for a the same model purchased a few years ago as the plastic on headband and earphone coverings fell apart. These are nice looking but after 20 minutes of wear they really hurt the ears the padding is wat too minimal I got them 2 weeks or so ago from Amazon.. I would rate these as fine for less than 15 minutes worth of listening I would like to return them for a better feeling pair ASAP
    read more...
    0 43
  • LV0394
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-24
    IT IS SUPPOSED to be straightforward but for now, I don't know what's wrong with the setup. So I purchased the AMP800. I connected behind the AMP800 an "unbalanced" (one line on the connector) stereo L/R cable that I plugged a " balanced " 1/4 to 3.5mm cable to my cellphone plug (this is the source, the music from my cellphone). After that I connected in front of the AMP 800 (on channel A or 1) a "balanced" (2 lines on the connector) stereo 1/4 to 3.5mm adapter for my Bose headphones (the bose uses a 3.5mm plug). I tried so hard to figure out how to have a clean sound but nothing is working, the sounds is not clear nor high. When I pull a little bit the 1/4 to 3.5mm adapter, the sound is more stronger then when the adapter is fully pushed-in in the A or 1 jack hole. Do you have any solutions to the problem? Thank in advance :)!!
    read more...
    0 73
    • LV0394
      DaveMorrison Although a stereo and balanced cable use the same connections, they are different and incompatible. The stereo signal from your phone are two unbalance connections. Unless you are using some sort of stereo unbalanced to balanced box, a stereo to dual unbalanced cable is the best solution (an aux cord with dual 1/4"). Pulling the jack out part-way is sending unbalanced signal.
      • June 23, 2020
  • ssaaiidd
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-28

Hello.

I am located in Turkey. I want to get Behringer BH470 headphone but dealers say it is out of stock in Turkey. The dealers said the factory in China was closed, so the product was not supplied. Is this true? If there is a production problem, how long does this problem continue?

Thanks. Best regards.

read more...
    0 53
  • Rita1974
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-08

Hallo,

Waar moet ik op letten bij het kiezen van een goede koptelefoon voor studio opnames te maken?

En een open of gesloten koptelefoon? Welke raden jullie aan?

Alvast dank voor het meedenken!

0 54
Go to page