Statistics

305,242 members
189,516 posts
  • New
    jayt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-18

i use my optical port for audio, it keep burning out the optical port. its done this to two differnet go xlr's???

0 3
    • jayt
      NicJonesMT Hi JayT. Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket
      • Thu at 6:49 AM
  • New
    cawohrle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-10

Hey! 

I have a M32R which isn't powering up. Everything else on the furman power conditioner works normally and the console doesn't power on when plugged into the wall. I swapped out the IEC power supply and still the same issue.

Any suggestions? 

read more...
    0 7
    • cawohrle
      Dale_M Pleas raise a ticket via the above solutions tab and provide your proof of purchase invoice and details so we can assist you.
      • Nov 11
  • New
    Seand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-09

Is there no way to adjust the tap on the delays on th pmp 1680? The Manual is pretty basic....

0 2
  • New
    AndersFrispel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-09

Hi!

As the headline says, what budgetmixer can send sound on separate channels via USB.

Best regards

Anders

0 7
  • New
    AndersFrispel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-09

Hi!

Looking at vaiours Xenyxmixers but can't really figure out the meaning of the letters. Can anyone bring some light to this and I'd be grateful. :-)

0 1
  • New
    KEILA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-08

Donde puedo comprar

0 4
  • New
    Randiller31
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-07

I am trying to find a repacement power supply for my Beringer 10002B mixer. I can't find one. Is the PSU3-UL compatible? I need help!

0 11
  • New
    sakim
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-27

Hi,
    I want to buy analog mix and consider between more types.
    Some of them are Behringer Xenyx X1832USB and Behringer Xenyx X2222USB.
    I need a function block diagram to understand wiring of basic functions and input/outputs.
    I don't need a detailed schematic, I request only standard functions diagram what each brand has included in standard user manual.

Why Behringer doesn't?
    Please publish functions diagram.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    CopperFields7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-17

I am currently using powered mixer PMP1680s. I use both powered and passive speakers depending on the venue and situation. I was wondering if it was bad to use a powered speaker as my Mains through the passive output while also using the monitor powered outputs at the same time being that there will be no passive speakers connected to the main output? Also, is it okay to only run one speaker to a powered output if that's all I need or must you always hook up two speakers? Also can you suggest the best monitor speakers to use with this mixer? One last question...this mixer does not have gain. Is there a simple solution to this? Thanks for your help!

read more...
    0 7
    • CopperFields7
      Paul_Vannatto Yes it is a very bad idea. Powered speakers expect line level signals, not speaker level (much higher).
      • Oct 17
    • CopperFields7
      Dale_M We do not reccomend using powered speakers with Amplifiers as this can damage equipment, only use passive speakers at the rated ohm highlighted in the quick start guides and manuals.
      • Oct 18
  • New
    etalkishere
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-17

Hi,

I bought power supply for the Behringer 1202FX mixer on ebay.  The seller says it won't work for Behringer 1202 mixer.  Can anyone here help confirm?  It doesn't seem to make sense to me since the only difference is the 1202FX has effects. I look at the power supply specs (from the ebay pictures), they voltage/amp numbers look different.

Thank you in advance for your prompt feedbacks.  If it won't work, I need to order the right one right away, since we need to use the mixer  ASAP :(

- PS for 1202FX 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333942953633

- PS for 1202

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234219714469

read more...
    0 3
Go to page