Statistics

305,244 members
189,518 posts
  • New
    Tonyburt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-21

i have just got a Behringer X2442 USB mixer, but i can not get it to connet to any recording software. can anyone help please

0 8
    • Tonyburt
      Nigel67 Hi Tonyburt. What type of computer are you using and what OS is it running? If it is Windows, have you downloaded the latest ASIO driver from the Software tab on the mixers web page? Is the computer seeing the USB connection from the mixer? It will show up as a USB Audio Codec. You may be better off raising a Technical Support Ticket where we will be able to help further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Aug 22
  • New
    WilsonHeights
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-18

Hey folks,

Does anyone know where I may be able to get a PSU3 (uk) adapter for the Xenyx502 mixer?

I've looked everywhere (I can think of at least) and have had no luck.

Many thanks.

0 7
  • New
    nnuri1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-18

I recently purchase the Behringer XenyX Q802USB Mixer but it did not come with a power adaptor. Here are my questions:

1- Will the power adaptor that came with the Behringer XenyX 502USB Mixer work with the !802USB mixer?

2- If not, where can I get one for it cheap?

Thank you

read more...
    0 9
    • nnuri1
      NicJonesMT Hi NNuri1.
      The 802 and 502 do use the same Power Adapter so it will work. Please see the Specifications section of the manual for more information on this.
      If you need to purchase a new cable you can either submit a spare parts ticket (Click support at the top of the page and select spare parts) or contact on of our partners. You can find a full list of our partners at the following link:

https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Aug 20
  • New
    DiamondKP24
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-06

Hello. I've recently purchased a Behringer Xenyx 802 Mixer from eBay, it did not come with a power supply though, and I'd only realized it after the fact that it had shipped. I've reached out to Behringer and they told me to reach out to different companies (mainly their Service Centers) and it was no help. They all told me to go back to Behringer to ask. I've contacted Sweetwater, and they told me they'd ask Behringer to make a special order for me, but I have no hopes for that. I've reached out to other companies that used to sell them but none of them had them in stock. I don't want to spend the same amount of money on the power supply that I did for the Mixer. If I can't find a proper solution I'll just return the mixer and buy a different brand that won't take me ages to find certain accessories for. Please if anyone could help me, I'd be grateful.

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    Vinod
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-02

Hello, I need assistance from audio experts. I am based in Johannesburg, South Africa. I have a Behringer XENYX502 Analog Mixer but I lost the power supply cable while moving houses. I contacted TOMS who lost Behringers agency. I contacted Fasttrak( current agency holder ) who have no stock. I contacted Pro Audio ( erstwhile agency holder ) and Marshalls. None of them have stock. Can the experts advise how can I get one? 

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Jonnyg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-02

Hi!

We have a small static setup and need to replace our ageing Behringer Mixer. (its 22 years old!!).  Any suggestions on a replacement?

- We have a number of very non tech volunteers - so would like to keep setup/desk broadly similar.

- We have not got a budget to go digital.

- Small setup we have half a dozen mics, few radio mic and a few stereo inputs (laptop etc)

- It is in use as a desktop mixer (not racked)

We have a MX2642A. - https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0019

Any advise at all appreciated.

thanks

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    dda1977
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-28

Turning the FX Program/Value knob and selecting FX...display flashes, Pressing program knob to select. It does not select a new FX, and return to the previous FX

Is there a combination of buttons that have to be pressed.

The manual describes the operation as quite simple, but I can't figure it out

Thanks

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Nocaster54
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-28

My computer doesn't recognize my Berhenger X222USB mixer. It is connected USB. I've been using it with a M-Audio interface but would rather run it straight to the computer, but It doesn't work.

0 14
    • Nocaster54
      Nigel67 Are you using a USB hub? If so, please try going direct between the mixer and the computer. Make sure you are using a USB2.0 compatible port of the computer. Try uninstalling the ASIO4ALL driver and then re-installing it and make sure that you have the latest version. On your computer, if you go into Bluetooth and other devices and look under the Audio settings, does the device appear when you plug the USB in? Its normally the ASIO4ALL driver that needs re-installing which fixes the issue, but if you still have no luck, please send in a Technical Support ticket and we will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 27
  • New
    Bluebottle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Hi all,

I need some work done on my Behringer MX9000 EURODESK 48/24-Channel In-line 8-Bus Mixing Console with Integrated Meter Bridge. I'm located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Can Someone provide a support location to assist with maintenance and repair?

Thank you!

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    TheGissel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-25

Hi,

I'm looking for a block diagram of the X2222USB mixer. I've found a diagram for 2222FX here: (https://www.manualsdir.com/manuals/52506/behringer-xenyx-2222fx.html?page=3) which seems pretty similar but it's clearly lacking the USB path.

Has anyone come across one specifically for the X2222USB?

read more...
    0 32
Go to page