Statistics

260,510 members
139,103 posts
  • New
    LuukvanKuipers
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-11-02
    I expected that if I route the inputs from my SD16 to local 1-8/9-16 all channel settings previously set under 17-24/25-32 would move with it.
    But channel name, sends, pan and linked channels don't move with it, but gain settings do.
    Routing the SD16 back to 17-24/25-32 all channel gain settings are lost.

Is there an explicable reason for that?

read more...
    0 3
    • LuukvanKuipers
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Luuk, changing the input banks (of 8) from one bank to another (eg. from AES50 A1-8 to Local 1-8) has no affect on the channel strips settings. The only thing it will change is the what the respective channel source index is referencing. For example if channel 3 is assigned to the 3rd source (in the drop down list) and the Routing, Inputs changes from AES50 A1-8 to Local 1-8, channel 3 will have it's source change from AES50 3 to Local 3.

The gains (and phantom) are part of the actual preamps (located at the respective XLR inputs). So changing from AES50 A1-8 to Local 1-8, the gains (and phantom) will not be transferred. If you do need to copy from one bank of 8 gains/phantoms to another, both X32 Scene Parser and X32 Live Toolbox have tools to do that.
      • Nov 2
    • LuukvanKuipers
      LuukvanKuipers Hi Paul, That's a pity but is what it is. One small remark, the gain setting was the only setting that was moving with it.
      • Nov 3
  • New
    OscarRichardson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-02

Hello to anybody who can help:

I've broken the micro usb socket off my flow 8 circuit board by accident and lost it - now the flow 8 is at a repair workshop and they don't know which exact micro usb socket to use that will fit the board. I bought one from an electronics shop assuming there was a standard to the design but apparently not. 

Can anyone from behringer find out what the part is? I don't know where else to go from here but I really want that mixer back.

Regards,

Oscar

read more...
    0 8
    • OscarRichardson
      WilliamR Hello, If you click on the support tab above and create a parts case, we can get this part ordered for you.
      • Nov 2
  • New
    Blondeel1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-02

Dear, 

Does the X32 have the following functionalities:

1. A switchable automatic microphone system, DIGITAL SIGNAL DELAY FIELD system (DSDF). The activation only of the microphones being addressed is automatic and is controlled and monitored by the processor system (DSDF). Unnecessary open microphone channels are closed.

2. De-Esser to supress "s", "t', "tsch",....

3. Larsen/Feedback control

4. Automatic mixing

Thanks,

Jean-Paul

read more...
    0 10
    • Blondeel1
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Jean-Paul,

1. No. But you can use the channel's gate to open (turn on) the input signal when the input level reaches a specific level.
      2. Yes. One of the FX is a dual De-Esser and works quite well.
      3. No. To be honest, if the parametric EQ's are setup properly on the channel inputs and the console outputs, feedback control devices are not necessary. When I switched to the X32 (in 2014), I found that my feedback eliminators (that I used with my analog setup) affected the quality of sound. So I learned how to properly ring out the X32 system with the parametric EQ's and got rid of the feedback eliminator units.
      4. Depends on what you consider "automatic mixing". The first 8 channels have Dugan-like automix feature that is typically used for conferences or discussion panels, but is not ideal for musical signals.
      • Nov 2
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-02

Hi - I connected my RCA left right to inputs 7 and 8 on the x air 12.  I have them linked and made sure they are unmuted.  But the music from my phone will only play out of the left speaker.  Any ideas on how to get it play out of both?

1 8
  • New
    JimAvery
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

I bought the clamp to go with the Flow 8 Mixer and clamp it to a mic stand. Unfortunately the diameter my mic stand doesn't match the diameter needed to fit the Flow 8 Clamp (it requires a pole having 13mm outside diameter). Does anyone know what make/model of mic stand will work well with the Flow 8 clamp?

I could use the end of my telescopic boom which is 11mm and pad it out to 13mm with tape I guess, but I'd rather clamp to the straight-up part of the stand directly if possible. Thanks.

read more...
    0 15
    • JimAvery
      PedroRodrigues Hi JimAvery thank you for your post I believe you will find a few Stands with 13mm on our Partners , please follow the link to access our network of partners: https://www.behringer.com/buy.html Thank you
      • Nov 1
      • Mic stand that will fit the Flow 8 mixer clamp?
        JimAvery Thanks. Kam at Andertons (which is where I bought the Flow 8 from) recommended one for me which arrived today and works great with the Flow Clamp.
        • ·
        • Nov 4
  • New
    eddisonb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-30

I have an XR18 mixer and copied on channel to another. After I did this, no audio is coming from the channels. How can I fix this?

0 10
    • eddisonb
      Paul_Vannatto It could be a number of things. The best way to troubleshoot is to use X-Air Edit and save to a scene file. Then upload to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and provide a shareable link in your reply. That way we can have a look at your setup and better advise.
      • Oct 30
  • New
    DavidThomson1
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-29

Are there any plans to have a desktop app for the Flow mixer (OSX, Windows)? Decided to do some recording with the flow today (since it has sat in a peli case for 6 weeks from new not getting used as the pre / post send issue hasnt been resolved yet so is of no use to me live yet), and find it very restricting whilst working on Logic to have to also use my phone to adjust inputs etc etc. a desktop app next to logic would be invaluable when recording (probably the same for streaming etc as well)

Thanks

Dave

read more...
    0 9
    • DavidThomson1
      PedroRodrigues Hi DavidThomson1 thank you for your post at this moment we do not have any plans to release a specific desktop version of the Flow 8 App, nevertheless I would suggest to keep an eye on our social media of any news on our products. Thank you
      • Oct 30
  • New
    Richrae17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-27

We have the Behringer x32 for our church sound system, yesterday I updated the firmware and lost all of the presets in the process. I cant find the monitors and need to know how.

0 13
    • Richrae17
      Paul_Vannatto Do you not have backup files of all your scenes, snippets and library presets? If not, they are gone. If you describe your setup (what everything is hooked up to) I can help you setup the routing.
      • Oct 27
  • New
    WING_Fred
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-10-27

Hi, I want to know it it is possibe to modify the Wing Driver to get 2IN and 94OUT on our WING consol?

0 9
    • WING_Fred
      Paul_Vannatto No it is not possible. The USB is 48x48
      • Oct 27
    • WING_Fred
      WING_Fred Ok, So can we have 32IN and 64OUT? Because we can do now 48IN/48OUT
      • Oct 27
    • WING_Fred
      Paul_Vannatto No, the hardware limit is 48x48 (ie 48IN/48OUT). You can't change inputs to outputs.
      • Oct 27
    • WING_Fred
      WING_Fred Ok... Thanks! It was a idea to use 40 stereo tracks!!!
      • Oct 27
    • WING_Fred
      Paul_Vannatto You could go to the Dante card (internal or the W-Dante card) which provides 64x64
      • Oct 27
      • W-USB with 2IN and 94OUT, it's possible?
        GaryHiggins Or use both an internal and external Dante together :-) (they will coexist at the same time) and get 128x128. Although I don’t see how one would have enough faders to MIX more than…I’m guessing 48 stereo ch’s at one time? DVS can only handle 64 ch’s max on the recording end if that route is needed. There is I suppose, the case of 2 Wings, each with a Wing-Dante card which could sync up perfectly in real time in a large Dante network. Love to see that someday…I would be scary to imagine a scenario that would require that many inputs at once!
        • Oct 28
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-26

I've been using mixing station with my X32 so the IPfor that is in there.  I just got an X Air, how do I find its IP address? Also I think I need to buy another separate license from mixing station to operate the software?

0 12
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto If the X-Air and tablet are connected to the same external router (don't rely on the internal one) and if you use the Search option in Mixing Station, it will find it. Yes you will need to get a separate license for the X-Air version.
      • Oct 26
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

I’m getting an error when I search saying “Getting products failed”. Bag load failed

• Oct 26
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto What version of Mixing Station are you using? Also what X-Air firmware version (get that by connecting X-Air Edit to the X-Air console)?
      • Oct 26
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

Yep that’s the issue, had to update mixing station and also the x air needs a firmware update.

• Oct 26
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

Yep that’s the issue, had to update mixing station and also the x air needs a firmware update.

• Oct 26
Go to page