190,914 posts
  • New
    Midaspro6
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-04

Looking for a psu for a pro 6

0 37
    • Midaspro6
      Nigel67 Hi Midaspro6. Please contact our Midas Partner for the country in which you reside or you can submit a spares request to the Parts Team. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks.
      • Jan 4
    • Midaspro6
      Midaspro6

Already done that and I get responses but no one will finish up waiting on someone to invoice me so I can pay and have it shipped

• Jan 5
    • Midaspro6
      Midaspro6

0049800004698 My number that’s was given to me

• Jan 5
    • Midaspro6
      Midaspro6

Re: Case CAS-509434-M2P1G9  -  PRO6  - Power supply 

• Jan 5
      • Pro 6 psu
        Nigel67 I just checked your case and it looks like a colleague has ben in touch with you already and everything looks in hand.
        • Jan 5
    • Midaspro6
      Midaspro6

Got it all taken care of thank you

• Jan 5
  • New
    ralonzo32
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-04

I seem to only have control using main volume control. Not sure why I can't control the individual channels volume.

0 188
    • ralonzo32
      Nigel67 Hi ralonzo32. Are you only sending audio from the inputs to main outputs, i.e you are not sending any audio to busses. If so, could it be that you have the mixer in fader flip mode. The faders in this mode turn into bus level sends, but if you do not have any audio going to busses you will not notice any audio changes and also pulling the faders down will not affect the main mix send. I would try initialising the mixer (not a factory reset)(save your showfile if needed) and then send an input to the main outs and see if the fader controls the audio. If not, can you send a copy of the show file and we can look further at the issue.
      • Jan 4
  • New
    MarkNorgren
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-01-02

I had a gig NYE and I noticed that my board clock was not not accurate?  It showed about 15 minutes slow, that was a first?  The mixer is about 6 years old, give or take.  I am wondering if there is an internal battery that occasionally needs replacing?  A quick look at the manual did not show anything or a replacement proceedure.  Any help would be appreciated.  TIA

read more...
    0 57
    • MarkNorgren
      Paul_Vannatto Yes the clock uses an internal battery (CR2032).
      • Jan 2
      • M32R  Battery?
        MarkNorgren Thanks Paul! Any instructions on the best way to get at it? Will that void any warranty? Why is it that there is no documentation on replacing?
        • Jan 3
    • MarkNorgren
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Mark, very good question about the lack of instructions, which many of us have been asking for years (the Wing doesn't even have a full manual yet) and the trend seems to be getting worse, not better. I personally have not had to change my battery (yet). So I can't provide instructions. But I do believe there are a few YouTube videos about dismantling the X32 and possibly the M32. The battery is internal and I think it is located on one of the daughter boards. Sorry that I can't be much more help.
      • Jan 3
    • MarkNorgren
      MarkNorgren

Thanks Paul! I'm hoping someone from MIdas sees this question and answers it. I don't want to open it up and find out that the warranty is void! I could not find anything on YouTube, but I'll look again.

• Jan 3
  • New
    byTschus
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-25

Hey guys

We are planning to use in ear monitoring mix over the Midas M32 mixbuses. The app M32-Q would be optimal for controlling the buses. But there are no updates and it is not supported by the newest iOS anymore... 

Is this app dead? Will there be an update in near future? 

read more...
    0 206
    • byTschus
      Paul_Vannatto It would be better to use Mixing Station, since it is constantly being upgraded.
      • December 25, 2021
    • byTschus
      byTschus

Yes I know this app, but this is to complicated for simple sunday church musicians. And you can do to much on this app...

• December 25, 2021
    • byTschus
      Paul_Vannatto The secret is to purchase some inexpensive android tablets and have them already setup for the musicians. I do that for "old school" musicians for a jamboree I do sound for 8 times a year, and they have no problem with using it.
      • December 25, 2021
    • byTschus
      byTschus

A good solution, didnt think about that. But it is still not my favorite solution. The musicians are playing at least one times a week and i would prefer, that they use their own devices. Is the M32 Q app officialy discontinued?

• December 25, 2021
    • byTschus
      Paul_Vannatto The MX-Q was supposed to replace the X32-Q, M32-Q, X-Air-Q and M-Air-Q. But I don't see in in the AppStore.
      • December 25, 2021
      • M32-Q support/update?
        GaryHiggins It’s still available for iPad and iPhone, search Behringer X32. I still have on my iPad but have not used it in a very long time. It works on iOS 15.2
        • December 25, 2021
      • M32-Q support/update?
        byTschus It works but it is a little bit bugie. For example: The names of the channels are under the color mark of the channel...
        • December 26, 2021
  • New
    Nfd0029
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-20

This is a very simple question, but too hard for me to figure out (LOL).  So our church just started using the M32R for service.  Everything is going great, but we need to solo different channels at times.  The old old console had one output 3/4 jack.  I am seeing on our new console what appears to be a L/R output.  I have tried connecting headphones to one of the jacks (the headphones I am finding are single cord) but we are not able to hear anything when we solo any channel.  Can someone please give me a basic understanding on how this should be hooked up?

TYIA,

Mike

read more...
    0 17
    • Nfd0029
      Paul_Vannatto On page 19 of the M32 manual it says that the headphone jacks are located under the front of the console. Also make sure that the Phones volume knob (at the top to the left of the display) is turned up.
      • December 20, 2021
  • New
    CristianAvadane
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-16

My setup: Midas M32R (FOH) with X-live card and Behringer X32 Rack (as stagebox) connected via AES50B.
    The problem is that when I record on the card the tracks 17-32 are empty, and on tracks 1-16 everything is fine.

What is the problem?
    What do I miss?

M32R input routing (Record): 1-8 Local 1-8, 9-16 Local 9-16, 17-24 AES50B1-8, 25-32 AES50B9-16.

read more...
    0 40
    • CristianAvadane
      Paul_Vannatto The X-Live card gets its signals from what is assigned to the Routing, Card screen. Evidently the 3rd and 4th bank does not have the same assignments as the Routing, Inputs screen. The Inputs screen (both Record and Play mode) assigns signals to the M32 console itself. If you set the X-Live card to Auto, it will switch console (not the card) inputs accordingly whether you are recording or playing back to/from the card.
      • December 16, 2021
      • M32R X-live recording problems
        CristianAvadane Thank you very much! Can you help me do the proper routing? I don't know how to do it. I don't know where to find the Card screen.
        • December 16, 2021
    • CristianAvadane
      Paul_Vannatto Press the Routing button on the side of the console's display. The press the right arrow repeatedly until the Card screen shows. Then go over to the 3rd bank and assign AES50 B17-24 and then the 4th bank assign AES50 B25-32
      • December 16, 2021
        CristianAvadane I've tried as you said, but it doesn't work. Thanks!
        • December 16, 2021
        CristianAvadane Hello!
        I managed to solve it. Correct routing: 3rd bank AES B1-8 and 4th bank AES B9-16
        Thanks for your time.
        • December 18, 2021
    • CristianAvadane
      Paul_Vannatto Export your scene (using the Utility button) to a USB stick (plugged into the USB port at the top), upload it to the cloud (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and provide a shareable link to it. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • December 16, 2021
    • CristianAvadane
      Paul_Vannatto The assignments on the M32R are correct. The only other thing it could be is the X-Live setup (Setup, card). Make sure you have it setup for 32in/32out.
      • December 16, 2021
        CristianAvadane It is set for 32in/32out.
        • December 16, 2021
    • CristianAvadane
      MarkNorgren I have found it easier to set set up and save a few of the routings I use into the Libraries. That way if I'm using my stage box, local inputs, or want to move into a playback set up, I just go in to the Libraries and choose the one I want to use. Hope this helps.
      • December 18, 2021
  • New
    tberry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-15

We recently bought new replacement faders and they will not fit. Ours have the screw holes at the top and bottom. The new ones do not have that. Need some help finding the right ones. 

0 19
    • tberry
      Nigel67 Hi tberry. You do not mention which digital console you ordered the faders for, but you need to contact the spares team and advise that you were sent the wrong faders. If you reply to the original correspondence where you ordered the faders, this will re-open the ticket in the queue of the colleague who helped originally, and they will be able to send the correct type. Do you have the case/ticket number that you contacted the spares team originally? Many thanks
      • December 15, 2021
  • New
    RobFincham
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-12-13

M32C is not listed as a divice in Windows or my DAW but works fine with M32 Edit

0 34
    • RobFincham
      Paul_Vannatto M32-Edit connects to the console via ethernet/wifi using OSC protocol (control only, no audio). Audio is transferred via USB from the DN32 card to the computer. Windows requires DN32 USB drivers (ASIO) installed. These can be found on the M32C product page found here:
      https://www.midasconsoles.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BM8
      in the Product Library on the right, Software section)
      • December 13, 2021
    • RobFincham
      RobFincham

Thanks. I did that over a month ago as I was bringing all the new gear on board. I had no idea it might need to be reloaded, but that was indeed the case. Everything seems to be in order now. Thanks again.

• December 13, 2021
    • RobFincham
      RobFincham

Thanks. I did that over a month ago as I was bringing all the new gear on board. I had no idea it might need to be reloaded, but that was indeed the case. Everything seems to be in order now. Thanks again.

• December 13, 2021
  • New
    zwright
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-11

I upgraded to the most recent DVS and now my mixer won't send audio out to Logic Pro. Thoughts?? 

0 19
  • New
    Vettes73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-05

I cannot figure out how to patch/configure the talk function on my Midas Pro1.

It will be used FOH and mixing monitors from FOH.

Thank you in advance.

0 9
Go to page