Statistics

294,406 members
177,508 posts
  • New
    babyfood
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-03

Anyone knows any info on accessories for the 96 like external monitors, key board, mouse, monitor brackets and Dante card. If you have done any please post pictures. Also report any bugs or different situations. Thanks!

0 22
  • New
    keithbaumann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-27

We are using the X-dante card in our M32 to send audio to our Tricaster video production system. Does anyone know if i can set the dante output from my M32 to be post fader so I can contol my livestream mix from the board instead of the Tricaster, which has a very crappy mixer in it.  I realize I can send the dante audio to a seperate computer first to mix it and then to the Tricaster, but I am looking for a more streamlined solution. Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 40
    • keithbaumann
      GaryHiggins Your card out ch's are what you set them to be by the M32 routing. You can send post fader as long as you are using the Out 1-16, ultranet out and aux out as the categories for "card out" AND you set each ch in those routing menus as a post fader tap point. Dante will send as its ch's whatever you rout there. So yes, you should be able to.
      • Feb 27
  • New
    GregWarren
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-02-27

Hello, everyone!

This is my setup:

Midas M32 > AES50A > Midas DL16 > Midas DL16 

Midas M32 > AES50B > (6) individual DP48s

Midas M32 > Dante > Dante Bose Amp

Here is my problem. I am getting a split second cutting out during performance. It usually happens once during the set and doesn't happen again. I am running shielded ethercon connectors on AES50A & B as well as the DP48s. I am running a shielded Cat 7 ethernet cable with no connectors in-between from the Dante to Dante. 

It's worked well for years but trying to figure out why all of a sudden I'm getting this to cut out. Nothing has changed. I have already changed the dante wire and run new. Not sure where I go from here. TIA for any suggestions!!

read more...
    0 31
    • GregWarren
      GaryHiggins There is a (fairly) recent update to the XDante card, Are you also using latest Dante Controller software.? it should have alerted you via the Updater, but maybe not, still might be a possibility worth checking.
      • Feb 27
  • New
    WilbertLichtenb
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-02-27

Has anyone connecteed one of the 4 ports  aes50  on a HUB4 to a aes50 on a x32. does the POE damage the AES50 connection on the x32?

0 28
    • WilbertLichtenb
      GaryHiggins No does not damage.
      • Feb 26
    • WilbertLichtenb
      Nigel67 Hi WilbertLichtenb. As Gary has mentioned, the PoE will not damage any equipment that does not require PoE. The PoE is only switched on when the HUB4 detects that the unit connected to it qualifies for it.
      • Feb 26
  • New
    NSP1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

We're ready to send some more people out for the in-person sessions.  https://www.midasconsoles.com/training.html has some June dates marked "Full". It isn't really clear what year these dates are for, either.

I'm looking for the contact person on these trainings, any future dates, maybe how to wait-list our people in case the June slots open up.  Thanks!

read more...
    0 34
    • NSP1
      Nigel67 Hi NSP1. Please can you send in a ticket to our Technical Support Department and they will be able to advise you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Feb 27
      • Midas Pro In-Person Training - Las Vegas - Future Dates?
        NSP1 Done!
        • Mar 7
    • NSP1
      Billytech21 I work for one of the sevice centers and I have done the training on the dealer portal as I was instructed .and need to know where to send .I had sent it to Esteban. But if u could advice thanks
      • May 19
  • New
    Darrell1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

How do I send all channels from a midas 32 to an x32 for secondary mis. This must be clean 

0 16
    • Darrell1
      Paul_Vannatto Are you wanting to send the same inputs to the X32 or the channel strip outputs (including processing)?
      • Feb 24
    • Darrell1
      Darrell1

We are trying g to use the m32 as the main mix and send all channels to a x32 to be mixed for online, we are concerned this will not be a clean split

• Feb 24
    • Darrell1
      Darrell1

We are thi king about using Dante for this?

• Feb 24
    • Darrell1
      Paul_Vannatto I take it by your reference to "clean split" you just want the physical inputs transferred, correct? If you are planning to use the DN32-Dante and X-Dante cards for this, simply duplicate the assignments on the Routing, Inputs screen to the Routing, Card screen. That will make both the M32 and X32 have the same inputs.

Is there a reason why you don't simply use the AES50 to connect the M32 and X32?
      • Feb 24
    • Darrell1
      Darrell1

If I use the aes will the receiving board be affected by the first board. I am talking about gain le els etc

• Feb 24
  • New
    charlesstrick
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-02-18

Are the meters on the m32 showing peak or rms levels. Thanks

0 5
  • New
    DavidUselton
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-02-17

Hey there. Can't seem to find where to control USB recording in M32 Edit App.  Connected to M32R so cannot use onboard screen to control this as there is no screen. :-)

Thanks

Dave

0 19
    • DavidUselton
      Paul_Vannatto Hey David, are you meaning you have the M32C (M32R has a screen)? When the M32-Edit app is connected to the console, the USB Recorder will show up under the Save, Load, Copy, Paste icons on the right. If you are not connected the USB Recorder will not show up.
      • Feb 17
  • New
    AENDE1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-15

What is the best way to set up a mix minus on this board.  Will be using mixer for live news remotes.

0 9
  • New
    vita
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-02-06

I am a midas Pro series user, but midas has a serious problem. There is no technical assistance here (Portugal/Spain)! this is a serious problem!

0 12
    • vita
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Technical support is available world wide by clicking on Support and then Technical Support to submit a ticket.
      • Feb 6
      • Midas  technical suport
        vita Usually, when we have problems, we want a quick and effective solution. Taking the equipment to an authorized repairer. Other brands provide them.
        • Feb 6
Go to page