Statistics

224,019 members
98,276 posts
  • New
    Bullworkz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-04

Hello,

Proud new owner of a GoXLR.  Opened the box and the only power adapter plug included was a European/UK version.

I don't want to return this unit but going to be forced to unless someone can take care of this.

Thanks,

Jim

read more...
    0 23
    • Bullworkz
      Nigel67 Hi Jim. I can only apologise for the inconvenience. Please contact the shop that you purchased the unit from and ask them to supply the correct adapter or replace the unit with another one which does have the correct adapter. Many thanks. However, if you are in the USA for example and you purchased the unit from a European/UK seller, then the unit would not have included a USA plug adapter and your best option would be to purchase something like a travel adapter.
      • Apr 4
  • New
    dannyc116
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi, I need a power cord for a GOXLR Mini. I accidentaly cut through the power cord with scissors and would like to buy a new power cord. It's not a warranty issue, and even if it was, I tossed out all the boxes and paperwork already.

0 9
    • dannyc116
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi dannyc116, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a spares ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Apr 1
  • New
    combustabowl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

I recently purchased a GoXLR from a UK vendor. Unfortunately, at the time, I did not consider the difference between wall outlets in the Europe and North America. Since the product has already shipped, I was wondering what my options would be in acquring a North American wall outlet plug in.

Thank you for your help inadvance.

read more...
    0 8
    • combustabowl
      Nigel67 Hi, the power supply is part of the plug assembly and there is an adapter which contains the pins for the country you reside in that you snap on to the psu. Very similar to the mobile phone charger plugs. You could either purchase a travel plug converter that will convert between uk and USA plugs or contact our spares department who will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 29
  • New
    atkline69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-27

I have a GoXLR Mini that I have configured to work with a Mixamp for Xbox party chat. My Optical Audio from the Xbox comes into the GoXLR as "Console" and then I use the line out port into the mixamp with a chat splitter. Yes, the cable is plugged into the microphone input on the splitter.

More often than not, my party informs me that it sounds like I'm in the ocean and the microphone displays levels detected on the meter. My Twitch stream hears no such distortion. If I unplug the XLR cable from the mic and re-plug it in it clears up temporarily. Now that makes no sense to me because the stream doesn't hear any of it.

I  have tried replacing the cable from the GoXLR to the mixamp, the chat splitter, I've put a ground loop isolator on and nothing seems to work. It's extremely frustrating and I don't know what else to try. I've put the gain on the mic down to 0 db and then everyone says my volume is too low. It's a uhu Condenser +48V mic. Not sure why the audio levels would be so low as I have a naturally loud voice.

What am I missing?

read more...
    0 17
    • atkline69
      NicJonesMT Hi Atkline69. Could you please submit a Tech support ticket (Click Support above then scroll down) and we can go through some trouble shooting with you. We need to know exactly how you have your Routings Set so please provide a screen shot of this and how you have the apps routed to the GoXLR.

1 Final thing, do you get the same distorted, underwater sound if you bypass the Mixamp? So go direct from the Line out of the GoXLR into your Pad rather than from the MixAmp.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    Innocznt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

I'm not sure how to explain the problem I'm facing, I'll try my best.

Basically whenever I move the mixer, touch the back of it where the USB port is, it will completely freeze the GoXLR program and I'll lose the inputs that the mixer has. System, game, chat, etc. It takes 5-10 minutes for everything to reset and come back to normal and sometimes I'll even have to restart my PC. I've tried replacing the cord but that's not the problem because it's continuing to happen. I feel like my only option is to have my mixer replaced. I've already created a ticket but I feel like the system is a little confusing because I'm unable to check replies or even edit my ticket so I'm hoping I'll get in contact with someone through here. If not, it was worth a try.

read more...
    0 7
    • Innocznt
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. It looks like your ticket was stuck in the wrong queue. I apologize for the delay. Someone will contact you shortly.
      • Mar 20
  • New
    Colony98787
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

Hello! I just recieved my GoXlr to see that I accidently purchased one with a Germany plug in adapter instead of the USA one.

What can I do??? PLEASE HELP!

0 15
  • New
    MichaelMoneyTV
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-18

I have a Go XLR 

I wanna play electric guitar on twitch also 

I have a Line 6 Pod I plug/play guitar with.
    is it possibly to plug in my guitar board into the GO XLR? 

I heard you can plug a guitar DI to Go XLR but I have not idea how that works while also being able to use the go xlr for my mic also

I'm running a single pc setup just wanna play some guitar while I'm also talking with people on twitch 

read more...
    0 31
  • New
    djdcee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-07

Only had the GoXLR Mini for about a month, been working fine until this week. Hadn't changed any settings but suddenly sound only comes through the right ear of the headhpones with static in the left, when plugged into the front headphone port.

When I plug the headphone directly into the PC the sound is fine. 

Things i've tried:

Multiple leads & headphones 

Checked PC sound control settings - Levels are both up on left & right channels. 

uninstaleld/ reinstalled the GoXLR app 

Reset all sound settings to default and set back up

Unplugging everything and leaving it for a days (Is there a button combo reset for the mini?)

Any other suggestions welcome.

Thanks 

read more...
    0 27
    • djdcee
      NicJonesMT hi Djdcee.

It unfortunately sounds like an issue with the headphone port on the GoXLR.

What I would recommend is clicking support at the top of the page and open a tech support ticket. We can then advise you further.
      • Feb 7
      • GoXLR Mini - Headphone port sound only in one ear
        djdcee Thanks for the suggestion, I'll open a ticket now
        • Feb 7
  • New
    WBGMike48
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

are the goXLR drivers asio drivers?

0 28
  • New
    Dane16
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

when i am in the mic setup tab my mic can be heard by other people and then as soon as i hit the ok button to confirm it it cuts off my mic and then no one can hear me anymore. i have already redone the instalation and stuff like that and i have also redone the stuff in the sound settings.

read more...
    0 46
    • Dane16
      PedroRodrigues Hi Dane,can you please confirm that you are you using a 1 x 1/8" TRS, stereo to connect your headphones?
      Are you using a headset? If you are please see the connection diagram below:

Please check the video below that will be very useful on this matter:
      https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw" target="_blank" title="https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw" target="_blank" title="https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw">https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw">https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw">https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw
      I would also suggest uninstalling the GO XLR APP and the install the lasted version available version 1.2.3.103 that you will find by following the link below:
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK" target="_blank" title="https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK" target="_blank" title="https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK">https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK">https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK">https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK

When it comes to configure the GO XLR instead of showing up in your computer’s operating system as a single device with multiple inputs and outputs, GO XLR shows up in your computer as several different audio sub-devices dedicated to different elements of your overall livestream.
      Sound>Playback Tab These different sub-devices will each appear separately in your PC’s
      Sound>Playback tab:

These Playback sub-devices carry the following types of audio information:
      Chat—voice chat audio from services such as Discord or Skype
      Game—audio from your videogame, such as explosions, special effects sounds, or alert noises that originate inside the game
      Music—audio from music applications running on your computer, such as Spotify, Windows Media Player or iTunes
      Sample—audio that has been sampled in GO XLR plays back into your stream over this channel
      System—this channel serves as a catch-all for when perhaps you have a particular video game that won’t allow you to choose a specific output device
      To set up your audio devices in the Sound>Playback tab, use the right-click option on your mouse to take the following assignments:
      set up the System channel as your overall Default Device
      set the Chat channel as your Default Communications Device Once assigned, the system will add a green check mark and text label to mark each of these devices:

Similar sub-devices also appear in the system Sound>Recording tab in order to make your livestream audio available for recording.
      These Recording sub-devices carry the following types of audio:
      Broadcast Stream Mix—the final stereo mix that contains audio from all sub-devices combined into a single stream
      Chat Mic—audio from your personal chat mic (chosen as the Default Device via the right-click function)
      Sample—sampled audio from GO XLR plays back and can be recorded using this sub-device

Once each of these sub-devices has been set up and assigned to a GO XLR slider, each slider on GO XLR can independently control its assigned audio device.
      Each slider may then be used to adjust that device’s volume within the final livestream stereo mix. To further illustrate this separate-and-mix concept, if you feel that your Chat audio is too loud, you simply reach out to the assigned slider on your GO XLR and move the slider downward to decrease the Chat volume relative to the Game, Music or Sample audio.
      If the Chat audio is too quiet, you can reach out and move the Chat slider up to increase the Chat volume or you may also grab the Game, Music and Sample sliders and move those sliders downward to decrease those sub-devices’ volume relative to the Chat audio.
      As last to avoid an unintentional doubling of your audio, you will need to go into Windows under the Sound>Recording tab and make sure that the Windows “Listen to this device” option is switched off for your designated Default Device.
      The “Listen to this device” option is the internal method by which Windows allows you to monitor audio, but the processing latency inside your PC is slower than GO XLR’s internal audio processing, and so this slight delay inside the PC can create an unintentional doubling of the audio.
      To de-select “Listen to this device,” follow these steps:
      Open the Windows Sound control panel.
      Click on the Recording tab.
      Right-click on your designated Default Device.
      Choose the Properties option from the pop-up menu.
      Choose the “Listen” tab in the Properties pop-up window.
      Find the “Listen to this device” option.
      Make sure “Listen to this device” is UN-CHECKED
      • Jan 8
Go to page