Statistics

223,675 members
97,890 posts
  • New
    Pastor1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Good day, I purchase the abovementioned item from the Guitar Center in Winston Salem, North Carolina and also purchased a PCPA NEW 36 MONTH ACH PROTECTION PLAN SKU #2143775000, the mixer does not work and I was advised to make a claim through ASURION, who advised me to request the RMA from BEHRINGER. I have been going from place to place to get a refund even though I willing paid for the protection plan at the time of purchase....Please HELP ME! I don't know what a RMA is but I was told to request one. Anticipating your quick and favorable response. God Bless!

read more...
    0 3
    • Pastor1
      Dale_M Good day, an RMA is a "Return Material Authorisation" which if you remove the jargon is a means of creating a unique returns number (or job number) for conducting a repair and processing the item back to the customer. To organise an RMA repair please go to the Support tab above and create a new Service ticket, please include your proof of purchase invoice (normally a PDF file) and ensure you add as much detail as possible regarding the fault. Also include your full address and contact number. A member of the team will advise you on the process. I hope this helps.
      • Apr 3
  • New
    NeilMoore
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Does anyone know if there is any more detailed information about the adjustable paramaters for effects presets anywhere? I'm looking for details of;

• How the reverb decay percentage relates to time
    • What the difference is between the Instrument and Vocal options (excluding the obvious)
    • What the Pre Delay time is for the presets that have it
    • What the filter range is on the delay presets that have it

I was hoping that there would be more information in the manual but other than the quickstart guide there isn't one. 

Thanks in advance 

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    peter1965
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi, I wonder, is there any known solution to multitrack recording from XR18 to some small platform like Raspberry Pi. Some basic functions needed, just record, pause and stop. 

0 12
    • peter1965
      Paul_Vannatto You can install Ardour and/or Reaper on the Raspberry Pi 4 which would give you multi-track recording.
      • Apr 2
  • New
    dannyc116
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi, I need a power cord for a GOXLR Mini. I accidentaly cut through the power cord with scissors and would like to buy a new power cord. It's not a warranty issue, and even if it was, I tossed out all the boxes and paperwork already.

0 8
    • dannyc116
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi dannyc116, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a spares ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Apr 1
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

For my FOH connection I plan to feed the X32 to a splitter but I think I would prefer the FOH connections to be in front rather then back to make it easier to plug into.  What kind of device do I need to get the connections to the front?

0 11
  • New
    paultong0101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

I bought an X32 rack last month. Updated the firmware to v4 and installed the Edit software. All good. But whenever I playback from either my iMac or Macbook Pro (both running Pro Tools and iTunes on Mojave) I get intermittent crackling and pops via the monitors (and visible on the x32's metering) similar to sample rate mismatch.

I bought a UPS to eliminate any potential bad power causes, but the issue is still there. The cracks and pops hit close to digital zero, regardless of playback level. 

I have set the Aux to 'Card 1-2' in the routing to facilitate playback via USB.

Any help would be appreciated as I've been trying to diagnose this for over a month and am at the point of just returning it for a refund!

read more...
    0 10
    • paultong0101
      Paul_Vannatto Is the clock rate (44.1K or 48K) on the X32 Rack identical to what is set in ProTools? The clock rate is set in Setup, Mixer, Sample Rate (in X32-Edit).
      • Mar 31
      • Behringer X32 Rack making cracking and popping noise when connected to Pro Tools or iTunes.
        paultong0101 Yeah, they're both both set to 44.1Khz!
        • Mar 31
    • paultong0101
      Paul_Vannatto Do you have the USB plugged into a USB 2.0 (black)? The X32 USB port is 2.0 and does not work well with the newer 3.0 (blue) ports. Also try adjusting the buffers (increasing) and replacing the USB cable (yes they can go bad).
      • Mar 31
    • paultong0101
      StephenEvans What's your buffer size set to?
      • Apr 1
  • New
    Rpj2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Turned on new mixer and started downloading the firmware update, the firmware never transferred to the mixer and after a couple of reboots with the on-off switch the mixer won't come on at all. Anybody experience this or have any suggestions?

0 9
    • Rpj2021
      PedroRodrigues Dear Customer, we’re sorry for your experience. Please contact us on our Community for any technical support or after sales service.” https://community.musictribe.com/pages/support
      • Mar 31
    • Rpj2021
      KevinMaxwell I had the same problem and I found the directions in the OSG (quick start guide) and was able to bring it back to live. With it hooked up to the computers USB, I just didn’t realize that I would only see the wing drive appear on my computer and nothing on the Wing itself till I corrected my mistake.

It is working again. Thank you Music Tribe/Behringer for making a way to fix the mistake that I made.

From QSG

Note, although WING will always boot using the most recent firmware in that drive, it is recommended to delete older firmware files or move them to a subfolder. If the console does not boot up normally, you can still update the firmware using this procedure:

• With console powered off, connect a USB cable to the rear panel port and to your computer.

• Press and hold the Select button next to the Main Display, then power the console on.

• An OS and DATA drive will appear on your computer, similar to connecting a flash drive or external hard drive. Double click a drive to open.

• Drag the new firmware file into the OS drive.

• Note, WING will always boot using the most recent firmware in that drive.

• After the file has transferred, eject the virtual drive. The console should reboot automatically with the new firmware installed. If it doesn’t, power cycle the console manually.
      • Mar 31
  • New
    melg
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Hi

can i use the aux outputs on a x18 for headphones in a studio? Only getting mono through the headphones 

cheers

0 33
  • New
    RickStockley
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-30

The user manual outlines the MIDI commands and channels on the Flow 8. But, how does one send MIDI commands to the FLow 8 or read them? I have it connected via USB to my WIndows 10 computer. It shows up under device manager as MIDI in and out. I've used an app that reads MIDI commands coming in and out, and nothing shows up when using the Flow 8.

Is this even implented yet?

I have two goals for this (as of right now). One to use the Flow 8 as a controller for DAW software or Guitar Rig. Second is to use Touch OSC on my iPad or iPhone to create a custom interface.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 11
    • RickStockley
      RexBeckett Hi Rick, the Flow 8 responds to Midi messages that it receives but it does not transmit any. AFAIK the only Midi transmission from a Flow 8 is a Midi Dump - initiated through the console menu.

I have verified Midi operation on my Flow 8 by using the MidiOx app on a PC connected by USB. The Midi implementation shown in the QSG was correct for firmware V11729. The more recent firmware has additional routing and EQ parameters so there may be some, as yet, undocumented Midi messages.
      • Mar 30
      • Flow 8 and MIDI
        RickStockley Hey, never thought of the MIDI dump! Thanks. I just tried that and yes, Windows did see the messages. Okay, so using it as a controller is not yet possible. But, how do you transmit MIDI messages to the Flow, from a Windows computer? I'm trusting I can still use Touch OSC to create some custom interfaces.
        • Mar 30
      • Flow 8 and MIDI
        RexBeckett Any Midi-capable DAW should be able to send Midi to the Flow 8. If you want to use TouchOSC on a tablet, the related TouchOSC Bridge can be used on a PC to provide a Midi output.

For testing, try MidiOx: http://www.midiox.com/
        • Mar 31
  • New
    GregWarren
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-03-30

Hello,

I have a M32C and I was wanting to be able to control it with a touchscreen monitor by way of the Midas M32 edit software. I'm wanting a large monitor and not an iPad. Possible? And if so, any leads on how to do it? 

TIA

read more...
    0 18
Go to page