Statistics

223,676 members
97,891 posts
  • New
    combustabowl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

I recently purchased a GoXLR from a UK vendor. Unfortunately, at the time, I did not consider the difference between wall outlets in the Europe and North America. Since the product has already shipped, I was wondering what my options would be in acquring a North American wall outlet plug in.

Thank you for your help inadvance.

read more...
    0 8
    • combustabowl
      Nigel67 Hi, the power supply is part of the plug assembly and there is an adapter which contains the pins for the country you reside in that you snap on to the psu. Very similar to the mobile phone charger plugs. You could either purchase a travel plug converter that will convert between uk and USA plugs or contact our spares department who will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 29
  • New
    ohyngwie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

When I call the Music Tribe Vegas branch, They didn't answer and not call back, and the Musictribe email is set to Auto replying, so I leave a message here.

I bought the MR18 thru Ebay(Seller was MusicTribe) in December last year, and there was a big noise problem on channel 1 and 2 at the time, so I got the RMA number thru the website and sent it to Thermal Relif Design.

I sent Thermal Relif Design in February and it's been a month since they received my unit on March 2nd, but they haven't been able to fix it. Also They are waiting for new parts until now, And They don't know when the repairs will be finished.

From April, I have a concert tour and I need my unit urgently. If Thermal Relif Design can't fix my unit by April 8th, then I want to just pick up my unit on April 9th. But They told me that needs to MusicTribe's authorization.

What should I do this situation?

Please help me out and Let me know.

Thank you.

read more...
    0 10
    • ohyngwie
      Nigel67 Hi ohyngwie, I am sorry that you have not been able to contact the guys in the Vegas office. If you could tell me your case number then I will contact the Service team and ask them to look into your repair and get back to you. I will also check as to why when you replied to the case that you received the RMA number on, all you received was an auto reply as that should not be the case.
      • Mar 29
  • New
    DarthTater
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hey All

I have a x32 rack that I am setting up for small-footprint post-production audio processing.  I plan to control it with a remote x-touch for mixing as well as a midi x-touch mini for other functions.  I have found general midi maps that show how to control channels as well as recalling specific scenes/snippits/cues, but have found nothing about a command to activate the "Go" button so that my show control is not limited to the number of buttons on the mini.  Has anyone ever figured out a way to do this?

read more...
    0 8
    • DarthTater
      Paul_Vannatto There is no midi or OSC command for the Go button directly. The way I have implemented the Go command in X32 Live Toolbox is as follows:
      * Get current position using the /-show/prepos/current OSC command
      * Send the appropriate OSC command with the current position as the value
      (eg. /-action/goscene ,i 15
      Unfortunately you can't do that via midi, since midi cannot query the console for current values. So it would have to be done via OSC (via ethernet) using Live Toolbox or something like an arduino or Raspberry Pi.
      • Mar 29
  • New
    zwierz20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hi

I
    s it possible to combine Flow 8 with applications such as Cubasis?

Regards, Nick

read more...
    0 5
    • zwierz20
      Nigel67 Hi zwierz20. The internal USB interface offers separate modes for streaming and recording applications, providing up to 10 recording tracks and 4 playback channels. Either the main mix or all input signals can be streamed or recorded individually. This makes FLOW 8 the ideal partner for DAW home recording with zero-latency monitoring, streaming and podcasting. No additional USB audio interface required. All Input signals and the Main stereo mix can be sent to audio applications on a Mac-, Windows- or Linux-based system for recording, editing or streaming.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    Xsoundproduction
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-28

Has anyone seen where the middle right bank of 4 faders section stop responding. The mute select solo buttons stop working but the fader and led level still works. The board is brand new used only 4 times.

0 13
    • Xsoundproduction
      GaryHiggins Did you run the ghost touch test by any chance? Some varied and odd results occur from having that issue. It may not be the cause in this case but I would try the test anyway to make sure your touch screen is ok. The mixer should be replaced or repaired if you have it, sounds like it’s nearly new.
      • Mar 28
    • Xsoundproduction
      Nigel67 Hi, I would suggest that you try a factory reset to see if that fixes the problem and a software upgrade. Make sure you back up any shows, etc to usb stick beforehand. If it doesn't, then if the console is still within 30 days of purchase, contact the shop that you purchased it from and ask for a DOA replacement, otherwise please submit a Technical ticket and we will organise a repair for you. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Mar 28
    • Xsoundproduction
      KevinMaxwell Do you have the same problem with that section no matter what layer you are on? Is the scribble strip showing anything or is it off? Do the Sel/Solo/Mute buttons look like they are dead, no light around them thus different than the other working sections? If that is the case that is how it will look if no control is assigned to a section.

You may have a physical problem but if you want to upload your SNAP here we can take a look at your scene and we might be able to tell you if there is something wrong in the setup. You can upload it here but only in the post that you start. You can edit the first post in this thread. Copy the SNAP from your mixer to a thumb drive and then put the thumb drive in your computer and then go to edit your post and you will see a place to upload a file on here. It only works for the person that starts a thread and you have to do it in the post that you started a thread in.
      • Mar 29
  • New
    PetriOjanperä
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-03-28

Hello,

I updated my x32's  firmware to 4.06 and now there are some sync problems between x-32 rack and logic pro x. Simple stereo recording from x-live to Logic via USB won't work anymore because of samplerate dropouts. All works fine with my 2012 MBP, but my iMac 2011 (High Sierra) is having these issues. 

Got to mention that this setup has been working just fine before.

Has anyone else had this kind of problems? Are these troubles related to latest firmware update? 

read more...
    0 14
    • PetriOjanperä
      Nigel67 Hi PetriOjanpera. Is the X-LIVE card running the latest software version? This can be found here https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0AWR. If it is, are you using a USB hub? If so, can you try plugging directly into the iMAC and try all the USB ports. Re-check your clocking settings on the Logic software, and then try re-installing the Logic Pro software. If that doesn't work, please try submitting a Technical ticket and we will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with further advice.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    Jimmylim
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-28

Hello,

I have S32 stagebox and X32 Rack. Is it possible to feed MIDI CC's thru S32(midi in)--CAT--X32Rack(midi out).

Connection: Midi player midi out-->S32 midi in--->CAT-->X32 Rack midi out--> Kemper midi in.

Only want to control kemper thru s32--X32

Cheers,

Jimmy

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    xelecim
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-27

hello everyone, I recently bought an m32 an m32r and a stagebox dl32. can someone explain to me how to connect the m32 foh and the m32r stage via dl32 in order to manage the outputs of the dl32 from the m32r stage mixer. thank you very much for your kind attention

read more...
    0 21
    • xelecim
      GaryHiggins Connect the M32 r to the A port of the DL32, it will control preamps and routing, Connect the M32 to the DL B port. It can then access all the DL inputs but will not control the preamps. It will have trim not gain, otherwise connections are fairly straightforward..
      • Mar 27
    • xelecim
      CraigFowler That said, if you want the M32 @ FOH to control the DL32's preamps, you can use the HA Remote setting on the M32R's Setup>Preamps page.
      • Mar 27
    • xelecim
      GaryHiggins seems to be a few comments gone missing in this thread....there was another response from the op and my answer to it...mysteriously gone away...most odd.
      • Mar 28
      • m32-m32r with dl32 monitoring
        GaryHiggins The question was essentially how to use Main L/R from the FOH M32, this was my response:

Make your M32 main L/R part of its outputs 1-16 routing, default I think is out 15/16. Aes50a out 9-16 set to “out 9-16” will then include main L/R. The M32R will see L/R (due to 32 ch shift of the DL) as aes50a ch’s 47 and 48 . I would suggest using the the m32r ‘user’ out routing menu to include aes50 ch 47 and 48 as part of it and then select that user output group for the outputs of the DL. You could also just use the aes50a 41-48 as the output source but you kind of waste 6 outputs of the DL that way.
        • Mar 28
      • m32-m32r with dl32 monitoring
        RexBeckett The missing reply and subsequent comment is a recent forum bug, Gary. It has been reported and the development team can reproduce it. Let's hope they find a quick solution.

See: https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/77059/310927/bug-in-forum-discussion-display
        • Mar 28
  • New
    CoffeeLove
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-27

Hi all. I have watched and read every YouTube and online tutorial I can find, and still can't get effects to monitors via a BUS. I can go the "insert" route but there seems to be no way to control the "amount" of reverb, or a blend option for lack of a better word.

I have watched this guy's video 5 times and followed the steps with my mac, but I do not get an incoming "effects" signal to bus 1 as you can see in his video. I also have the iPad app which is what I am using to mix but no luck that way either. 

https://youtu.be/KdV2Qc-iYoE

Any help would be much appreciated, starting to lose it, haha.

read more...
    0 9
    • CoffeeLove
      Paul_Vannatto If you want to send FX1 Return to mixbus 1 (for example), in X-Air Edit, select the mixbus (eg 1) on the right side. Then raise the FX1 slider. That will send the FX1 Return (wet) signal to the mixbus (eg. 1).
      • Mar 27
  • New
    atkline69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-27

I have a GoXLR Mini that I have configured to work with a Mixamp for Xbox party chat. My Optical Audio from the Xbox comes into the GoXLR as "Console" and then I use the line out port into the mixamp with a chat splitter. Yes, the cable is plugged into the microphone input on the splitter.

More often than not, my party informs me that it sounds like I'm in the ocean and the microphone displays levels detected on the meter. My Twitch stream hears no such distortion. If I unplug the XLR cable from the mic and re-plug it in it clears up temporarily. Now that makes no sense to me because the stream doesn't hear any of it.

I  have tried replacing the cable from the GoXLR to the mixamp, the chat splitter, I've put a ground loop isolator on and nothing seems to work. It's extremely frustrating and I don't know what else to try. I've put the gain on the mic down to 0 db and then everyone says my volume is too low. It's a uhu Condenser +48V mic. Not sure why the audio levels would be so low as I have a naturally loud voice.

What am I missing?

read more...
    0 15
    • atkline69
      NicJonesMT Hi Atkline69. Could you please submit a Tech support ticket (Click Support above then scroll down) and we can go through some trouble shooting with you. We need to know exactly how you have your Routings Set so please provide a screen shot of this and how you have the apps routed to the GoXLR.

1 Final thing, do you get the same distorted, underwater sound if you bypass the Mixamp? So go direct from the Line out of the GoXLR into your Pad rather than from the MixAmp.
      • Mar 28
Go to page