Statistics

306,513 members
190,922 posts
  • New
    KayasithSoulisa
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-12-25

Does the cooling fan start to run when the Mr18 turns on or when it reaches a certain temperature? As of now when my MR18 is on the fan is not running I don't want to wait and see. 

Thank you so much

0 31
    • KayasithSoulisa
      Paul_Vannatto That is because the MR18 doesn't have a fan (just checked), same as the XR18.
      • December 25, 2021
    • KayasithSoulisa
      Dale_M Paul is correct, one was factored in on the original design but later found it was not required.
      • December 26, 2021
    • KayasithSoulisa
      KayasithSoulisa Gentlemen - Thank you so much -
      • December 26, 2021
    • KayasithSoulisa
      allansoegaard Mr18 is getting pretty hot sitting in my rack. Do any of you know if it is possible to install the fan that was original intended to the design.
      • Apr 20
  • New
    clementsandrin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-15

Hi there, 

I am looking for a controler for my daw (live) and my m32c and i was wondering if any controller was compatible as the behringer x touch (who seems a little fragile) ? I think about qcon pro G2 or the mackie controler Universal. I Saw that the m32 work with mackie control or hui so i think there no problem, maybe its too hard to configure together ?

Thanks you for your help
    Clément

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    OskarGraff
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-21

Hey i cant update my M32C's firmware from 3.08 to 4.06. When I insert the usb-pen with the update-file on it just keep telling me that no update file is found. I downloaded the newest file from your website and it ends with .update so I think I have the correct file. What is wrong? Please help me Best regards Oskar

read more...
    0 32
    • OskarGraff
      Paul_Vannatto Make sure the USB stick is formatted as FAT32 (MSDOS FAT32 on a Mac).
      • November 21, 2021
    • OskarGraff
      GaryHiggins Also, make sure that there are no other firmware files at the root directory, make sure you have extracted the file beforehand. After 4.0 you can select from available firmware files, pretty sure before that there can only be one. Even if I’m mistaken it’s worth the effort to try that. Sometimes it’s just the particular thumb drive that will not work, I had that issue once, changed to another manufacturer and all was good.
      • November 21, 2021
  • New
    BernardBlanken
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-17

Hi Im looking at a Midas or Behringer xr18 I need to be able to turn the effects on and off with MIdi (For vocals between songs for speaking)

Is this mpossible and what programme changes of ccs will i use to do this 

Midas XR18 effects on off midi

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    RASEC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-14

Boas, procura uma card em bom funcionamento MIDAS DL371A, para Pro6.

0 13
    • RASEC
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Parts team. Click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • November 14, 2021
    • RASEC
      RASEC

Olá Kyle, já fiz o contato com a equipe, aguardo resposta... Obrigado

• November 14, 2021
  • New
    uncleuccgm1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

My MR18 produces loud squeal noisel at  power off.

The squeal is present at all output, it's so loud that it could damage my speakers

Please, I need solution to this problem

0 18
    • uncleuccgm1
      Paul_Vannatto Are you turning off the MR18 before the amps? If so, that could cause it. Always turn off the amps before the MR18
      • November 11, 2021
    • uncleuccgm1
      uncleuccgm1

That is not okay to me, if someone mistakenly turn off the MR18 before the amplifiers, that could damage the speakers. What about the IEM? because the loud squeal is present at all output!

• November 11, 2021
    • uncleuccgm1
      Paul_Vannatto That has always been a rule for turning PA equipment on/off - amps on last, off first. The MR18 does have a Safe Levels setting (in M-Air Edit, Setup, Audio/Midi screen) that mutes the outputs before power is turned off. If you are getting it with IEMs, you either have compressors set incorrectly or a hardware issue. If you save your scene (using M-Air Edit) to a file, then save it to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and share the link in your next post, I'll be glad to have a look and better advise.
      • November 11, 2021
    • uncleuccgm1
      uncleuccgm1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f5MIslalRd3KGWwiZsdAD7nXqZnbFOd9/view?usp=drivesdk

• November 12, 2021
    • uncleuccgm1
      Paul_Vannatto Thanks for the scene file. You are only using bus 5 for a monitor, which seems fine. I think the biggest problem is the channel EQing. I would suggest you rework the channel EQs. Channel 4 (Stage 2) EQ needs to be particularly pulled back to 0 db on all bands to start with. Change the low band on channels 4, 5 and 6 to PEQ (instead of low shelf). With them as low shelf most of the vocal signal is not there, meaning that the rest of the system has to be boosted, creating potential feedback in the higher frequencies
      • November 12, 2021
  • New
    dmorrier
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-11-08

A couple of years ago, someone had mentioned that the Midas M32C has crossover functions built-in. In specific, they had stated a Linkwitz-Riley Crossover was there. I do not see this or any other crossover available (M32C accessed via M32 Edit). I understand the Matrix busses combined with equalizers can provide this functions but thought it would be better if a built in crossover function was used. 

read more...
    1 22
    • dmorrier
      KevinMaxwell Go to the EQ page on EQ page on the L/R or Mono or any of the Matrix outputs. Then on the Low or the High bands of the EQ on the Mode (pull down menu) you will see the options to change those to the crossover filters.
      • November 8, 2021
      • M32C Crossover Support
        dmorrier That answers it. Thanks
        • November 8, 2021
  • New
    Alexandra
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Is this Midas PRO2 still being produced and sold? Or if other new items are out?

0 42
    • Alexandra
      Dale_M Yes the PRO2 is still available even though it has been around for some years, however the new HD96 console may be of interest to you.
      • August 19, 2021
  • New
    JinWookEddieKim
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-31

My sound system installation contractor says he ordered it at the end of March, 2021. He still says there is not even a tracking number. How long is this backed up? When will I get it?

0 67
    • JinWookEddieKim
      Nigel67 Hi JinWookEddieKim. Unfortunately we do not have any visibility of when products are being shipped from the factory to our Super Partners. Only they (the Super Partner) will have this information. Please ask your installation contractor to contact the Partner and they will be able to give him an answer.
      • August 2, 2021
Go to page