Statistics

250,738 members
127,934 posts
  • New
    Mo1711
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hello there!

I am helping my brother in law (he is a musician in Brazil) to find a spare part for his Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010.

Does anybody know where I can purchase online Behringer spare parts here in the US?

He is looking for the P-FCB1010 PCB01 PRINCIPAL 014-08911-85202 (P0089/01) Q05-08901-02760.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks! : )

read more...
    0 11
    • Mo1711
      Paul_Vannatto Click on the Support (above) and submit a Spare Parts ticket
      • Tue at 1:55 PM
      • Spare part for FCB1010
        Mo1711 I've tried that twice and didn't get a reply... I have two tickets open : (
        • Tue at 4:00 PM
      • Spare part for FCB1010
        Nigel67 Hi Mo1711. I am very sorry for you not receiving a reply from our spares team. Please can you provide the ticket numbers and I will check the status of your enquiries.
        • Tue at 10:20 PM
      • Spare part for FCB1010
        Nigel67 Hi Mo1711. I have found your three cases that you sent in, the first on the 15/9. This is the one (CAS-487390-L5J7K0) that will be answered as the others are duplicates. It is towards the top of the queue and will probably be answered today if not tomorrow. I am sorry for the delay.
        • Wed at 1:54 AM
  • New
    Vigvig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

Hi gang,

ive lost midi from RD8 to RD6 toTD3

can anyone help?

0 2
  • New
    Vigvig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

Hi gang,

ive lost midi between the machines and can't seem to fix it. Can anyone give me some tips?

0 1
  • New
    McElviss
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-12

Hi, is it feasible to connect the XTouch to an XAir or external router by using a WiFi dongle in one of the USB ports?

0 5
  • New
    menachem64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

I just bought  Behringer CMD Touch TC64 MIDI COntroller. I try to connect with Novation Launchpad App in iPad 8 but it still does't work after weeks of retry. 

The CMD Touch is detected by iPad8. I know this when using another app but it pop-up a window to acknowledge incompatibility to "CMD TOUCH" and submit the compatibility request to app vendor.

Any suggestion which IPAD app is compatible with Behringer CMD Touch TC64 

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Roderico
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

Hi there!

I need help. I sold my trusty (yet noisy) BCF2000 and got this X-Touch, with so many lights, buttons... while all I needed was relatively silent faders for volume automation.

Since I purchased this unit, it randomly disconnects from Pro Tools (though it does´t warn me at all with any message in the daw). It just stops responding to my movements, and no more volume automation is written. It receives data, and keeps moving the faders along the project, but then I need to restart bot the X-Touch and the DAW (happens the same in Studio One). 

Any ideas if this may be something with an easy solution? I´ve read some posts about power grounding, but my unit is connected to an earthed plug, and USB is directly plugged to the computer, no hubs in between. 

I mean, I can´t return this unit now, I´ve got TONS of work to do with it in the next months, and It´s a bummer to be obliged to stop every other minute for this issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    allreddv415
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Hello, I am curious if the X-Touch can be used to control multiple hardware synths? Is each fader, button, and knon able to be programmed individually to different midi channels?

Thanks

Also FYI for moderators,  I just joined and this is my first post.  I was unable to post using Safari on mac because the dropdown menus for the category and subcategory don't show any options and since i couldn't choose anything i couldn't move forward on the post.  For this post I am using Chrome. 

read more...
    0 19
    • allreddv415
      PedroRodrigues .Hi allreddv415, Thank you for your post, please consider that the X-TOUCH was not designed as a MIDI CC controller.
      The X-TOUCH was designed to interact specifically with MIDI messages to and from DAW and not transmitting MIDI messages that can transmit a range of values, usually allowing 128 different continuous controllers available for each MIDI channel.
      The X-TOUCH COMPACT or X-TOUCH MINI are designed with MIDI CC functionality. Thank you
      • Aug 24
  • New
    Slon1977
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-16

Hello. Several days ago, I was buying usb controller umx 490 behringer.

When I was went to home, and try to connect by  USB to PC,  and play on, it was no possible.

Sekvenser Energy xt 2,5 . Please, help.

Thanks.

0 31
  • New
    ansolas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

How to factory Rest Behringer X-Touch Extender, please?

I ask because one of my 2 Externders behave unexpected:

One Solo LED is less bright than any other and illuminate where it shouldn’t

See:

See the yellow light blinks, why ? And it keeps blinking even tho I switch the channels 

Here a more detailed video :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aka_e-LsiMc

I crosschecked with my other Extender which behaves as expected.

read more...
    0 44
    • ansolas
      Dale_M We would advise raising a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you.
      • Jul 7
    • ansolas
      ansolas

Already done

• Jul 7
  • New
    antoniobiz1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-22

Hello.

My motor 61 has a preset pitch bend range of +- 2 semitones. I would like to change it to 12 (a full octave). Manual doesn't help. Can anybody help?

Thank you in advance

0 35
Go to page