Statistics

215,164 members
88,252 posts
  • New
    Stamna
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-26

Hello. I have a veyron 1001T. And when I turn it in it hums through the cab, and starts to have a burning smell. Any ideas on what it could be without opening it?

0 2
    • Stamna
      TimSimonsen I am using a Behringer X32 mixer. Have been recording events with the on board USB recorder. It just stopped recording. I reformatted the USB with FAT32, still no recording. The main display shows the recording functions but it does not start. What suggestions do you have to discover the issue. Thanks!
      • 3 hours ago
      • My amp has B.O.
        TimSimonsen Sorry Stamna! Typed in the wrong box. Please disregard!
        • 3 hours ago
    • Stamna
      WilliamR Hello Stanma, It is likely the amp will need to be serviced. Please click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will help you with this ASAP.
      • 2 hours ago
  • New
    Dani84
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-23

Привет.У меня комбоуселитель bugera 333 infinium. Перестал функционировать fuswich. Работает только при включенном Fx Loop. Отдал в мастерскую на ремонт там мастер попросил у меня схему этого комбоуселителя. Можете ли вы мне отправить схему комбоуселителя?Или подсказать как устранить эту неисправность?

read more...
    1 6
    • Dani84
      Dale_M hi Dani84, I am afraid we are unable to share schematics with end users, only our official partners and repair centres have access. Would you like advise on a non warranty repair?
      • Tue at 4:03 AM
      • Неисправность фусвича
        Dani84 Очень жаль, что не можете поделиться схемами. Да конечно нужен ваш совет по ремонту. Я к не силен в электротехнике завтра спрошу у своего мастера какие вопросы вам задать. Комбоусилитель очень мне нравится. Он уже у меня 10 лет. Работал в самых экстремальных условиях)
        • Tue at 5:19 AM
      • Неисправность фусвича
        Dani84 Мастер фусвич проверил, сказал что он работает. Скорее всего неполадка в самой схеме контроллера переключения каналов преампа.
        • Tue at 5:23 AM
      • Неисправность фусвича
        Dani84 Он говорил, что ему надо знать какое питание, сколько вольт приходит на каждый элемент схемы этого контролера...
        • Tue at 5:26 AM
  • New
    jjcosta
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-21

Hi,

Question 1

What power tubes can be used in the Bugera 1960 Infinium? EL34, 5851, 6V6, KT66, ... is there a complete list?

I already see in the faqs that removing 2 power tubes and having the amp working with only 2 is ok, under the descrived conditions.

Question 2

Is this valid for all tube types?

Some have a lower power (e.g. 6V6) and the bias can be very different, more with 2 tubes. The Infinium technology will manage but can it accommodate this bigger changes?

Many thanks

JJCosta

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    seal20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hello,
    Interested to buy the Bugera AC60 amplifier but before I would be glad if you could recommand me a protection cover for this AC60 model and also a portable power supply solution to use it with battery system. (internal adaptation or external solution)

Thanks for your comments and replies,

Regards

Seal20

https://booking.virtual-presence.net

read more...
    0 5
    • seal20
      Dale_M Hi seal20 looking at our PC range it appears we do not produce a cover for this model I am afraid. Also we cannot recommend 3rd party portable power units.
      • Feb 16
      • Bugera AC60 cover protection and power supply system (battery)
        seal20 ok, thank you Dale_M for your reply. Best regards, Seal20
        • Feb 16
      • Bugera AC60 cover protection and power supply system (battery)
        Dani84 Привет.У меня комбоуселитель bugera 333 infinium. Перестал функционировать fuswich. Работает только при включенном Fx Loop. Отдал в мастерскую на ремонт там мастер попросил у меня схему этого комбоуселителя. Можете ли вы мне отправить схему комбоуселителя?Или подсказать как устранить эту неисправность?
        • Tue at 3:20 AM
  • New
    Voncronz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

I have been playing through a fender hot rod deluxe which I still love but my 62/62 is blowing my mind, using it with some tube screamers on clean and hit the dirty with one on low for screaming solos. It has become my main amp. Some day I hope bugera are associated with me like fender is with Eric Johnson or Stevie Ray Vaughn.  S.R.P. ??

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    sdaigle8
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-09

Bugera trirec infinium. Hi wanna kwow how midi is received? I want to send midi to switch channel by a boss gt100... wich midi information should i send. Im midi out from gt and in (midi in footswitch) thx

0 2
    • sdaigle8
      NicJonesMT Hi SDAIGLE8.
      Normally MIDI implementation is in the manual for the Trirec or the FSB106A. For some reason these arent on the site so I will need to message our Innovations team to try and get a hold of this and have it re-uploaded.

You would need to connect the Boss to the FSB106A to send incoming MIDI messages to the Trirec, not connect the Boss to the Trirec direct and cut the FSB out completely.

As soon as I get a Response I will let you know.
      • Feb 9
  • New
    Lechat95
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

Hello, like many people I hesitate between V5 and V22. Does the V22 keep all the qualities at low volume? or should I take the V5?

Sorry for traduction. 

0 11
    • Lechat95
      Dale_M hi there, I guess really it depends on what you intend to do with the amp, if you are just playing at home the V5 is going to be a perfect solution but if you want a wider pallet of sounds and more growl and depth for live or recording, personally I would be leaning towards the V22 as it has had some very positive reviews: this one on the V22 is very comprehensive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqcNiV0l8d8 the V5 one is here also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJj5jGLTn4
      • Feb 10
    • Lechat95
      Lechat95 thank you for your answer but I would especially like to know if by playing with the V22 at low volume, the quality would be present. My English is not perfect to fully understand an English video.
      • Feb 10
      • V22 / V5
        Dale_M The V22 needs some gain to get the right tone so if your neighbours don't mind loud guitars, fine, otherwise really the V5 may be more suited.
        • Feb 10
    • Lechat95
      Lechat95 Thank you?
      • Feb 10
  • New
    2112eric
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-01-25

repaire

1 18
    • 2112eric
      RexBeckett Hi 2112eric, start by opening a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jan 25
      • amp repaire question
        2112eric This is 2nd time my amp has broke down.now im tryn to send the amp to get fixed again .it seems there are too many questions to answer and too many things to do with musictribe to get to point b.all my info is still in there system from the last time i wouid think from my email address maybe? Anywayi i live virginia there was a bugera service center maybe in maryland or washington because i had to send the amp thru mail to get it there.if anyone knows the name of this facility please let me know soi can send amp back to the
        • Jan 29
      • amp repaire question
        2112eric oh and why bugera wouid print the serial number of a amp on a sticker is crazy.my serial number is smudged up i guess its gone now cause i cant even provide the serial numbed to uall for repair
        • Jan 29
  • New
    Jesse1973
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-23

I need to down size my Bugera 4x12 .I am looking for a 2x12 preferably Bugera with TS speakers.Anyone know where I can find one ?Would prefer new.

0 13
  • New
    Randyp64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-09

I recently purchased a Bugera V55HD from zZounds and have only used it for approximately 4hrs and there is a humming sound that goes load and soft in and out as a loss of power is noticeable. I turned the head around and both red lights are on to replace the tubes. What should I do about this? I would change the tubes myself if you can supply them instead of trying to repackage it and ship it back. All I’m asking for is new tubes and I won’t bother you again. Thanks, Randy 

I really like the amp and plan on purchasing the Bugera V22HD if everything works out with this one... 

read more...
    1 32
    • Randyp64
      Nigel67 Hi Randy, if the unit is brand new and under 30 days, you should go back to the shop that you purchased it from and ask for a DOA. If it is over 30 days, but still under warranty, then we can repair it for you. It will be possible for us to send you the replacement tubes, however you will lose any remaining warranty because you have gone inside the unit. Please click on the support tab at the top of the page. On the new page that opens, scroll down and submit a service ticket where one of my colleagues will be able to help you further. Many thanks
      • Jan 10
    • Randyp64
      Randyp64 I have not heard anything about my possibly getting replacement tubes for the Bugera V55?
      • Jan 18
    • Randyp64
      Randyp64 I filled out the information order many days ago and have not heard back from anyone if I can’t get the replacement tubes I will send it back and take a refund. It’s no use to me unless I put more money into it and I don’t want to go that route please let me know when or if something can be worked out. Thanks, Randy
      • Jan 18
      • Bugera V55 loss of power and red lights are on
        Nigel67 Hi Randy, I am very sorry for the late reply to your ticket. Do you have the ticket number and I can find out why it hasn't been answered. Many thanks
        • Jan 18
Go to page