Statistics

261,326 members
140,026 posts
  • New
    Oelmen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-06

Hey! I'm really having trouble figuring this out and haven't found articles online related to it. I play e-bass and a Moog synth bass on stage and I need them both to be heard from my bass cab and run via a single cord for the sound guy. For this purpose, I was dreaming about running my e-bass to the "Input" of the amp, and running the Moog synth bass to the insert / effect loop so it would bypass the preamp of the amp. So far I ger both inputs working indivitually but once the effect loop jack is plugged in, the "Input" jack cuts off and signal from it is no longer heard. What might I be missing here?  Thanks!

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Rutger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-03

I recently got a Brainwaves. I'm starting to scratch the surface of the posibilties of the toneprint editor and I'm starting to fall in love the pedal.
    Only downside I have encountered so far is the drop in volume with the pedal switched on.
    I've read about this issue on several boards, but can't find anything about it on the tribes.
    Is this some 'special feature' of the pedal wich might disapear with a firmware-update in the near future or is there a setting in the toneprint-editor I am missing to make up for this?

read more...
    0 5
    • Rutger
      Nigel67 Hi Rutger. Please can you submit a Technical Support ticket. If it is a software issue, then the Tech Team will be able to investigate further and feedback to the software team if necessary. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Dec 4
  • New
    DavidMakesMusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-01

Hello does anyone know how it is possible that my Plethora X5 doesn't show more than 20 board slots? Also it doesn't allow me to put more than 2 reverbs and one or 2 delays in an empty board .. I thought I could have any number of effects in a row, especially reverbs and delays... Can anyone help? Thanks!! 

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    ClodsPedals
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

So, to give this post context, I'm in Australia. I also completely understand that the market at the moment tends toward delay (especially when we are talking about anything containing silicon chips). I ordered the Magus Pro and the Zeus when they were available for preorder out here in Australia. The music stores that I ordered through have been more than helpful, but I was hoping someone on here could give a more firm ETA.

What I want to know is if there is anyone out there (Australia, or the rest of the world) that is waiting for/has recieved their pedals. If anyone from TC Electronic is reading this I would love to get an ETA on either of these pedals in Australia.

Cheers fam!

read more...
    0 3
    • ClodsPedals
      PedroRodrigues Hi ClodsPedals unfortunately any stock management is done directly by the Partners so I would suggest to contact our partners in Australia, please contact AUSTRALIS MUSIC GROUP
      • Dec 2
  • New
    markovi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

i have few prodacts of TC ...i have from afterglow and prophet to hall of fame,flashback and play acoustics from helicon ...i'm really satisfied how they work ...i also brought this days wiretap riff ...pedal is nice ...not best ...but ok ...thing is i'm gonna send it back to the web-shop from where i brought it as unstable prodact ...because situation by app and bluetooth is not on level that should be ...its unstable and its cracking ...its working,but very very not fluid and cracking after some time ...they say that they are first going to try in servise ...point is ...they will try in few minutes and say it works ...ok,it works but in long time its cracking and bracking ...maybe its an app,maybe my mobile,maybe the bluetooth ...i dont know and it doesnt matter ...i would like from Tc company if they say everything is fine to step on my side i tell them to money-back or something else but not to send me back that article.because it will work but not on the level of Tc prodacts really are ...i have every respect you as company and your prodacts are very good in my opinion ...but this one via bluetooth is not working well ...i really hope you can help,not to solve the problem of pedal but to help me to get money ...thnx,have a nice day.Marko

Please if you are not the one who have answer give me the right answer ...thnx

read more...
    0 3
    • markovi
      jackplug Hi I bought the native System6000 yesterday for over £350 but have not received any download information except from PayPal to say I have paid! Please send the links.
      • Nov 29
      • wiretap riff recorder
        PedroRodrigues Hi jackplug please provide your paypal payment confirmation and ILOK USERNAME via PM so I can help you on this matter
        • Dec 2
  • New
    Lemro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Is The Prophet pedal analog dry through, i.e. is the dry signal path fully analog, or is it converted to digital? Thanks.

0 2
  • New
    Thebigdipper
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-17

Hi. Recent buyer of Plethora X5 running 1.2 firmware. I've just bought a Roland EV-5 expression pedal to use with the X5 and I've made it be the volume pedal on a board BEFORE the first effect in the signal chain. Trying to use it just for volume swells, it sounds like it's working in the linear fashion you'd expect from an expression pedal. The first 50% of travel is very quiet/useless and the last bit of travel is very sensitive/hard to control. I'd like to make it sound like it's linear, which means it needs to behave like an logarithmic analogue potentiometer would behave when it's being used a a volume pedal. Is that possible? FWIW, using an EX1 epression pedal on an HX FX as a volume pedal worked fine - but that was using up an effects block slot and presumably mapping the pedal movement to simulate logarithmic rather than linear. 

I realise I can do it in a Toneprint, but I'm hoping to do it as a global setting when it's not assigned to a particular effect, just controlling volume on the X5 in general. Doing it on a Toneprint-by-Toneprint basis is far too time consuming. 

Thanks for any feedback. 

read more...
    0 24
    • Thebigdipper
      PedroRodrigues Hi Thebigdipper Thank you for your post, this process must be done via TP and it’s be enabled for each FX slot in the board setting, once it’s done it is stored on the board automatically
      The Expression pedal modifier allows you to control parameters across all 5 FX slots at once.
      You don't need the editor to change the expression assignment on a Plethora board and it is always possible to assign any of the 3 default potmeter mapping (pot 1,2,3) to the expression pedal or all three at once if you wish.
      Since Expression pedal can control 4 Modifiers per FX slot (Pot 1,2,3 + EXP mapping) and each parameter controls up to 3 individual parameters. The expression pedal can control a total of 12 parameters per FX slots and 60 across the board.
      I Hope this helps.
      • Nov 21
    • Thebigdipper
      Thebigdipper

Respectfully, I don't think you have understood my question. I certainly can't make useful sense out of your answer. I’ll try again, if you don’t mind bearing with me…

I have a board loaded on the X5. I do not want to use the expression pedal to control any of the parameters on any of the effects on that board. I would like to use the X5 feature that lets me use it as a volume pedal WITHOUT taking up an effect slot and control the volume I feed into the first effect slot. So:

- enter Edit mode on X5
      - Scroll down to X5 Settings—>Board—>Exp Assignment—>Volume—>VOL->1

That assigns the volume function to the expression pedal for the entire board and it does indeed control the volume. But it appears to function as a linear potentiometer with a flat curve and that sounds bad to human ears and is hard to control in a musical way. It needs to map a logarithmic curve so it SOUNDS linear when it’s used.

How do I make that happen? Can someone please walk me through the process? The suggestion you’ve given me doesn’t work on a board level basis, only for an individual effect - which must then be turned on. That's not what I'm looking for.

• Nov 21
    • Thebigdipper
      Thebigdipper Thanks Pedro. Sort of what I expected. So, can we add that to the X5 enhancement request list, please? Providing the ability to control the volume in a linear fashion at the "board" level is just a waste of coding effort, as it isn't a usable feature - it's meaningless- unless you ( and your listeners ) hear in a linear way. And they won't. :-)
      • Nov 25
  • New
    itsmekeuh
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-17

Hi ,
    I just noticed that the serialnumber from my HOF mini shows -1 as serialnumber where , before it had the correct serialnumber.

This is the case in the toneprint editor, both from my mobile device as well as the computer
    How can I solve this?

Regards, Koen

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    akpop
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-14

I've been happy so far with my Qunitessence. THen today I noticed an extreme volume drop when engaging the pedal (in front of the amp and first in the pedal chain). Both in latch and momentary mode.

While trying different cables and power supplies (to exclude any other possible causes) I noticed a strong tone degradation when the Qunitessence was the only pedal between guitar and amp.

Both the tone degradation and the volume drop got less severe once I put another bufferd pedal between guitar and Quintessence.

Is my unit defective or is it just not supposed to be the only pedal in front of the amp?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    miasmo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Can anyone tell me the type of housing screws (diameter, threads, etc.) used in the TC Electronic mini pedals? I need to find slightly longer ones for the Ditto+, HOF mini, and polytune mini.

0 4
Go to page