Statistics

242,820 members
119,211 posts
  • New
    Jacktod24
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

Hello - wondering if there's anyway to put a Sentry on the board without taking up a slot?  Also, would be helpful to have a subtle chorus always on effect to fatten up the tone also without taking up a slot.  Does anyone know if there's a way to do this?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    dckdog1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

My long gone Nova Floor multi fx had my favorite drive section ever, It worked incredible with my main guitar. Does anybody know of a TC Electronic single pedal that replicates that drive section? Any info greatly appreciated!!

0 4
  • New
    plucker51
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-04
    Hi.
    I've been referred here from your facebook page.
    My bass player has an old BH500 head and something has started rattling around inside. It just sounds like something is working loose. It works OK at present but it worries me!
    Can anyone guide me on removing the chassis from the case to have a look? I don't know whether it's just fixed by the 4 screws or if anything else has to be removed. It seems very firmly fixed! This might stop him from throwing it in the skip!

Thanks for any help anyone can give

read more...
    0 4
    • plucker51
      Dale_M Hi there is there any warranty left on the unit? If so we would advise you go to the Support tab above and select the Service option with your proof of purchase so we can assist you, if not please raise a Technical ticket.
      • Wed at 5:10 AM
  • New
    longtallronnie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

Hi

I have a homemade expression pedal with a 20k pot, will this work with the Plethora X5?

Also, any plans for a global tap tempo?

Cheers

0 3
  • New
    bassbjoern
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hi there! I purchased two very lovley pedals (tuner and compressor) and now I want to use the quick mount system to put them on my rockboard. You can do this by replacing the original screws and screw it on the quick mount. Does somebody know, what type of screws are used, so I can buy some new ones slightly larger?

Thank you from Germany!

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    VinceoGwenrann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

Hi, 

my RH450 has a noisy fan since a few weeks. I opened the case to check but everything is clean, so it's not a dirt issue.

Any idea of something I can do ?  

0 22
    • VinceoGwenrann
      Dale_M Sorry to hear this, please go to the support tab above and select Technical for us to assist you.
      • Jul 27
  • New
    SørenHolm
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-21

I am very happy with my new pedals HOF and Flashback! I did though have some problems creating my personal templates. I succeesfully managed editing, storing and loading my templates for both HOF and Flashback, but having finished this job and disconnecting the pedals from my comouter the sounds I recalled was very different from what I expected. I tried to redo the operation several times with the same result: The effect levels, delay times, modulations ect. sounded much more intensive and way beyond what expected. Q no 1: Am I right that the actual setting of the pedal knops overide the parameter levels stored in the template? I think I found a solution: I found out that the parameter curves of the templates all very quite steep and I tried to tune the parameter curves to be allmost flattened having my idea of the optimal level effect in position 12. o´clock on the knops and I then set the lowest value just a little lower, the highest value just a little above. The result is a curve allmost flattened with just a slight slope. I then secured that these parameter curves is allmost identical in the 3 stored toneprint templates in each pedal. This seems to work so I can switch between the toneprints without any surpricing sounds but I am wondering: Q no 2: Is my understanding of the function of the pedals correct and Q no 3: Is my solution to handle this the right way to do it?
    best regards Soren, Denmark

read more...
    0 13
    • SørenHolm
      PedroRodrigues Hi SørenHolm than you for your contact, please consider that form your explanation it seems that your understanding of the pedals and respective description are in correlation with the correct usage of TONEPRINT APP and the Pedal but of course this is all conditioned by the settings you have set up on your TONEPRINT App.
      • Jul 27
  • New
    MarKat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Hello - I'm looking for the user manual for the Ditto X2 looper.  There was a quick start included with the pedal but there was another one that I never received with the product that had better/more complete instructions.  I can't find that on the website and I can't find it for free on the web.  how can I get this?  

thanks - Mark

read more...
    0 321
  • New
    PhilippeArpin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Can I use 9v battery for the tc electronics ditto+?

0 6
  • New
    AdamKeler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Hi 

Can I somehow save parameter in board after tweaking hot knob? E.g. when I set tempo in delay and change board and change it back, the tempo is different. I can only save tempo when tapping on swicht, but not with hot knob.

0 15
    • AdamKeler
      PedroRodrigues Hi AdamKeler, please consider that the Hot Knobz will allow you to you assign each of the 3 black knobs on Plethora X5 to simultaneously control any or all pedal parameters on your BOARD, for real-time tweaking in PLAY mode.
      This is a BOARD level setting and can be found at SETTINGS > BOARD > HOT KNOBZ
      Thank you
      • Wed at 2:59 AM
Go to page