Statistics

260,750 members
139,378 posts
  • New
    mpmiller73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-10

I am trying to buy the fsb 104 footswitch that goes with the bugera 333 amp head i bought used. There are no stores in the US that carry these. Without the switch the app is worthless to me. 

0 7
    • mpmiller73
      NicJonesMT Hi MpMiller73.
      You can find a full list of our international retailers at the following link:

https://www.bugera-amps.com/buy.html

Alternatively you can click "Support" at the top of the page and submit a spare parts ticket, as they may be able to advise you further on this.

I do think that this pedal is actually discontinued though, so it may also be worth checking the second hand market.
      • Nov 10
    • mpmiller73
      mpmiller73

I have checked retailers. Sad, guess I'll just have to sell and go back to my marshall valvestate. Lol

• Nov 10
  • New
    Oyan68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

How do I get a hold on one of these? The guy I bought the 6260 amp from said I could by it in any music store? But no one have it and can't order it!? I'm I scammed ?? //Öye

0 47
    • Oyan68
      DavidKnighton Hello Oyan68,
      The FSB104a and 6260 are both legacy products, meaning we no longer manufacture them. You may be able to find an FSB104a from a 2nd hand website like reverb or eBay, but chances are you will not find it listed as 'new' from any of our super partners.
      • Jul 9
      • Footswitch FSB104A
        dpence David, is there a replacement part for those models?
        • Jul 18
  • New
    Pkross
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

I had a problem with your customer service page. I am in Australia and I purchased a Bugera PS1 through Thomann because you have no local stock here.

I ran it for five minutes and it started smoking and spewing out a bad plastic burning smell. I'm just trying find out if this is expected or whether I am going to kill an expensive vintage amp.

I contacted Bugera/Music Tribe tech support and was told "Please be aware that you are located in an unsupported territory. This means that for further assistance you will need to directly contact the shop you purchased the unit from or your nearest reseller or distributor and they will be able to advise you further."

Not acceptable and I'm pretty sure it violates consumer law in most countries. I have plenty of Behringer gear... and I mean plenty... maybe never again after this.

Can I get some advice?

read more...
    0 101
    • Pkross
      Dale_M Hi there. One of the problems here is that you are based in Australia and you have purchased from Europe, if this has failed you need to go back to the seller (Thomann) as the warranty is with them and not any Australian reseller.
      • Mar 15