Statistics

227,997 members
102,804 posts
  • New
    davidrmeek1010
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-06

Whats happening with the RD-9? Where is it?

The official release date announcement was made months ago. They said "It's Finally Here"

Release date March/April 2021

it's May 6th today!

Ive held £300 for 3 months waiting for an RD-9. Should I give up? Should I buy a quality used Roland TR8?

No updates. No notifications. No customer respect.

Come on Behringer/Music Tribe stop F'king with our heads. Be transparent. Honesty works & earns.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    ratch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Hi, I downloaded the last synthtribe 2.5.0 for Win ( I'm on win 8.1). I have many Behringer synths, all are well detected, but no change of settings is possible because there is no "save" button at the bottom ( close to the "restaure factory settings" one, as it seems it should be, when I see screen captures on tutorials). If I change a setting, go back t the main page and choose the synth again, of course no change has been kept... same for every synth. Am I missing something ?

Thanks

read more...
    0 5
    • ratch
      NicJonesMT Hi Ratch. Could you please click support at the top off the page and submit a Technical support ticket. We can then look into this for you.

Could you please take some screen shots/photos of how you have the synths setup and connected to your computer, and of the Synth Tribe application. We can then forward this over to the dev team if needed.
      • Fri at 5:38 AM
  • New
    Saul79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-02

Buenas tardes

Tengo la batería behringer hds110usb, y lamentablemente se me rompió el brazo que soporta el hit-hat y el mismo platillo hit-hat, es posible conseguir repuesto de esto mismo. Quedo atento a sus comentarios

read more...
    0 6
    • Saul79
      Nigel67 Hi Saul79. Please can you send us a spares request ticket and one of my colleagues in that team will send you availability and pricing. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you. Many thanks
      • May 2
  • New
    Cijay
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

Hello,

I would like to make an update on my RD-8. I can't get a connection to the Mac Book via USB. Currently version 2.0.4 is installed. Synthribe V2.5.0 says "No device detected". If I connect the "Model D" there is immediately a connection.
    In the Mac is Big Sur as OS. In the system report under USB the RD-8 is not detected.
    When I do a factory reset on the RD-8, "done" does not appear after "wait". Is it possible to reset the firmware? The DFU mode is not usable with version 2.0.4. If I try it via the small button next to the USB port, different function keys light up. What could this be?

Many greetings
    Cijay

read more...
    0 18
    • Cijay
      DavidKnighton Hello Cijay,
      My first suggestion here would be to downloaded Synthtribe Tool 2.5.0 for Mac. Double check if either device works/doesn't work when connected. If the RD-8 refuses to connect, you may want to submit a SUPPORT ticket using the tab at the top of the page.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    NealS_Munson
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-22

RD-8 has been off with power unplugged for a couple of weeks and now, when I turned it back on, I have no audio coming out of my desktop via usb. I can select an instrument and tap the "TRIGGER" button and hear an output into the headphones, but still cannot hear anything through the computer.

I've rebooted my computer and done a factory reset on the RD-8.... Still nothing.....

I tried the bass drum out to my interface as well as the Mono out and nothing.....

I do get a notification sound from my computer when I disconect the USB cable and also when I turn the RD-8 on and off.

Other than that I get nothing?????

Please help!

Neal

read more...
    0 31
    • NealS_Munson
      JoeRivers96 Hi Neal, Are you using the original power supply? Sometimes this affects the audio output if a third party power supply is used. Please also try a factory reset:

Press the Settings button.
      Hold Tap/Hold and press step key 16. The display will read Wait.
      When the display reads Done, power cycle the RD-8 to complete the procedure.
      • Mar 22
    • NealS_Munson
      graesserph Not exactly sure what you mean with "I have no audio coming out of my desktop via usb". Please take note that the RD-8 does not at all pass any audio through USB. You can send and receive MIDI through USB, but not audio, as the RD-8 is no audio interface...that's what its specification says.
      The the RD-8 has only analog audio outputs, the main mono out jack, the individual mono out jacks, and the headphone out jack. This is it. As far as my understanding goes, the RD-8 will never pass audio through USB.
      • Mar 24
  • New
    Sebastian95515
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

As the title suggests, my RD-8 suddenly, while playing on it, turned off and I have not yet been able to power it on again. Only the signal light flashes shortly, but nothing else happens.

Also tried connecting it over USB, but the RD-8 isn't recognized. 

I was running OS 2.0.6 as far as I remember.

Anyone had the same issues/any advice?

read more...
    1 26
    • Sebastian95515
      dafraludom I have the same issue - lodged a Care Ticket.
      • Mar 20
    • Sebastian95515
      dafraludom Sorry, but unit still dead and no joy from care ticket response - looks like I have a door stop.
      • Mar 29
  • New
    TK0471
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

My RD-8, sometimes when pattern play is stopped, it never plays again without power off/power on of the unit.  I will even go to 'steps', and it shows no steps lit for different drum sounds.  They come back after reboot.

Anyone else come across this issue?  I have the 'latest' update that I am aware is available as of 2021-03-17.  Thanks.

read more...
    0 38
    • TK0471
      PedroRodrigues Hi TK0471 can you please confirm that you have follow the process below to create a Step Mode and to save pattern : Select a SONG. 2. Press PATTERN. 3. Select desired pattern number via step keys 1-16. 4. Press STEP. 5. Select desired tempo with Data control. 6. Press RECORD. 7. Select the VOICE you wish to use. 8. Steps can be programmed either with the unit playing (press PLAY) or in the stopped position. The moving white LED is the play head which shows the current play position. The TRIGGER pad can also be used to play and record the currently-selected voice. 9. Select different voices to add into the current pattern. 10. Press stop and record to exit record step mode. How to save a pattern: 1. Once you have created your masterpiece of a pattern press PATTERN. 2. Press SAVE. 3. Press PATTERN again. 4. Select the Step number of the Pattern you wish to save, current pattern will be displayed in white after which SAVE will flash. 5. Press the flashing SAVE button to execute the operation.
      • Mar 24
  • New
    jwoo672
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

Looking to replace the 9-channel DB25 to 1/4" TRS Snake right-angle cable connector for my Behringer edrum kit, as one cable which connects to Tom3 is not working, and I'm having a hard time finding this cable anywhere.

0 18
    • jwoo672
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jwoo672, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a parts request. This can be done by going to support and scrolling down to the "Parts" tab. A member of the team will be able to provide you with availability and pricing.
      • Mar 13
  • New
    orionbrody
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-11

for context, I am using a mac. I downloaded synthtribe 2.4.7 and tried to update my rd8 per the instructions. my rd8 was plugged into the power and to my mac via USB ( obviously, but I just wanted to add any context I could)

1. I turned on the device

2. I turned off the device

3. I inserted a pin into the hole next to the usb, and as I was holding down the DFU button, I booted the device up. 

after the third step, the device did not come all the way up, i got a small flash of light from the signal light in the wave designer as i pressed power on, but that was it. Furthermore, synthtribe didn't allow me to finish the update, because the device was no longer detected. Now I cannot turn on the device! 

Also, synthtribe no longer detects the device as well ( probably because It won't turn on). 

Has anyone experienced something like this? I tried toggling the dfu switch again during power on/power off, plugging it into different outlets, etc. but nothing is working. Anyone have anything I can try? 

read more...
    0 36
    • orionbrody
      JAMIE2 hi - i am windows (well not windows hahaa) , dfu mode is no longer required, has been this way for a long time - it is used to access boot mode. try this: get rd8 FW 1.35- then put rd8 into dfu mode by holding the pin in and powering up rd8. then access the 1.35 booter software and this will then open the rd8 - then once it is operational you update to new FW. this worked for other users. never use dfu again as not required in V2 fw
      • Mar 12
    • orionbrody
      dafraludom I have the same issue with a dead RD-8 and a flicker of LED’s on powerup and FW 1.3.5 app in dfu mode did not work either. The same setup of Mac/Synthribe app/usb cable recognises my MS-1.
      • Mar 20
  • New
    guidop83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-11

Hi, i've just purchased a Behringer RD8, connected it via USB to DAW Ableton and clock sync works great. (DAW is master clock)

My question is, i have USB master clock coming from my DAW into my RD8 and i would like to connect another synth from the MIDI OUT 5 pins port of the RD8 to the MIDI IN 5 pins port of this synth, is it possible? How do i do that? I have tried it, but doesn't work (the DAW sends clock to the RD8 via USB and works fine, but the RD8 doesn't send clock via MIDI to the other synth).

What can i do?

Thank you!

G

read more...
    0 33
    • guidop83
      JAMIE2 hi - goto settings, press 2, hit TAP 3 times and it says FWD usb to MIDI - select and then make the 5 pin connnection. :-)
      • Mar 12
Go to page