Statistics

209,197 members
81,496 posts
  • New
    RobinAlexanderv
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

using protools 12 with digi 003 and synthtribe software, i’m not able to sync via any option to set sequencer and lfo speed on sessions tempo. And this sync in doesn’t work with just a click coming in? 

0 1
    • RobinAlexanderv
      DavidKnighton Hello Robin,
      The sync is probably looking for a 5 volt signal at the least. I'm not sure a click has enough beef to trigger the sync. See if you can load up an LFO in Pro Tools and run a square LFO at really high volume, or try boosting the click as loud as you can.
      • 2 hours ago
  • New
    brasersworld
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-23

Hi guys,

I just registered 2 products and (Crave & UMC204HD) but I did not get any redeem code for Tracktion.
    Any idea how to get it?

I did upload the original invoice (Thomann), my name is on there, but I did not register within 90 days.
    Is that the problem? 

Thanks!

read more...
    0 7
    • brasersworld
      john0121 Hi, John from Music Tribe here. Can you let me know the case number you received (CAS-XXXXX-XXXXX). I can look into this for you and make sure you get a code. Thanks
      • Jan 24
      • Did not receive Tracktion redeem code after registration
        brasersworld Hi John, did I just replied to your Tweet?
        Thanks!
        CAS-416457-X9Q4S3
        CAS-416455-J0P3C1
        • Mon at 12:46 AM
  • New
    jkhamler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-21

Hello.

This error has just come up on my DeepMind 6 and I'm not getting any sound out of it. Please can you advise - many thanks.

Jonathan

0 3
    • jkhamler
      DavidKnighton Hello jkhamler,
      Try running a firmware update on the device to see if that resolves the issue. If you continue to have the voice error, you will need to submit a SUPPORT ticket using the tab at the top of this page. Scroll down and click SERVICE REQUEST to initiate your ticket.
      • Jan 21
      • DeepMind 6 "voice failed to boot", "dsp failed to boot"
        jkhamler Thanks David. Touch wood it seems OK today. Essentially I tripped on a cable and catapulted it face down onto the floor. As you are aware they are fairly weighty so this caused a very large facepalm, especially when I realised that it no longer worked (error above).
        • Jan 22
  • New
    Divinegoat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-21

I purchased a new Behringer DeepMind 12D which comes bundled with rack ears. However both the ears are for the right hand side! So pretty useless. The retailer can't help of course, as they don't stock parts.

I created a care ticket asking to have a left side ear sent. But no response.

All I need is for Behringer to send me a single left hand side rack ear. Why is it so difficult, and taking so long?

read more...
    0 4
    • Divinegoat
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Divinegoat, would it be possible to share your case number or email address, please? I will investigate this matter further for you.
      • Jan 21
      • DeepMind 12D Wrong rack ears
        Divinegoat Hello Chris. Thanks for taking an interest. My case Number is: CAS-412119-J4Q8P3
        • Jan 22
      • DeepMind 12D Wrong rack ears
        ChrisEdwards1 Thanks for confirming your case number for me, I have passed this along to a member of our spares team to follow up on. Please keep on eye on your spam and junk folder for a reply as sometimes they may route to this location.
        • Mon at 12:04 AM
  • New
    lemmike
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-20
    I just updated to the latest firmware (1.0.2) and sad to see the CAT fixed on low note priority in mono mode now with no option to change it in synthtribe software. The bassline in this video was made on previous firmware and is now no longer possible because I am using overlapping (upward) notes that sound without triggering the envelope:

https://youtu.be/oQfTjJV6uEk

I hope you will bring back the option to chose key priority in the next firmware update like you can in Model D and other synths.
    read more...
    1 38
    • lemmike
      JoeRivers96 Hi, thank you for your suggestion. I will be sure to pass this over to our developers to consider in a future update.
      • Jan 20
      • Behringer CAT note priority firmware 1.0.2 - please bring back low/high/last key priority option again
        lemmike Great! Thank you.
        • Jan 20
  • New
    lovebean101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-20

Hi!

I just got my DeepMind12.  A couple of questions.  1. where to register? 2. I plan to use it a lot.  is there a problem with having it on all day long or for hours at a time, every day?  what do you suggest for best care of the unit?  is the Fan speed able to be brought down to minimize sound in the control room?   what would be the minimum suggested fan setting.

thank you very much

read more...
    0 2
    • lovebean101
      NicJonesMT Hi LoveBean101
      I can't really advise on keeping it on all day. I can't see any issues with doin this but it depends on how stable your power supply is, if your using surge protectors etc. In the office we have had our DM12 on for extended periods of time and it did work fine.

To register the unit click support at the top of the page and then scroll down the page and select product registration.

With regard to fan speed, in the setup menu there is an option to adjust this. It goes from 0 (Minimum)to 244 (Maximum). I would recommend experimenting with the fan speed to see what suits your needs.
      • Jan 20
  • New
    mtyas
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-16

Hi, Happy new year !

Since a few years, I've been doing jamuary (and noisevember), and this year I've been doing live streaming via Youtube.
    I use quite a lot of Behringer gear so I thought some of you would be intrested in watching a few. 
    Here is this years playlist :

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM0WsT_alXHFaHwP8ocDguzwOOujWd1qw

read more...
    0 5
    • mtyas
      PedroRodrigues Hi mtyas unfortunately at this moment that will not be possible as we do not have Sponsorship program being implemented. Thank you
      • Jan 20
  • New
    diggler001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-16

FL studio 20.8
    Hardware:
    Behringer Rd8
    Behringer TD3 

Both connected via USB to computer and configured in FL studio on separate midi ports.

Issue:
    When FL studio is in "Pattern" mode, and I press Start in FL, Both the RD8 and TD3 will correctly start playing their currently selected patterns (internal patterns, i'm not sending midi CC notes), starting at the very beginning of the patterns. I can press Stop and Start over and over, and it will always start playing from the beginning. (this is how i expect it to work).

However, when I change FL studio to "Song" mode, the RD8 continues to work as above (starting it's patterns from the very beginning).
    The TD3 however, will start it's pattern seemingly at a random spot (though it sounds like it is just picking up in the middle of the pattern where ever it last was stopped). I have tried clicking the Stop button in FL a couple times thinking it might "reset" back to beginning, and also verified in arrangement window the marker is at the beginning as well, but the TD3 will still start wherever it last left off without starting from the beginning of the pattern as it does in "pattern" mode.

Workaround:
    I have worked around this by not connecting the TD3 via usb, but instead slaving it off the RD8 using a trigger out of the Rd8 to the 'Sync In' on the TD3 and setting the td3 to "trig" for sync mode. Doing this, the TD3 always starts from the beginning of it's selected pattern when the RD8 starts.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there difference in the midi commands that get sent with a start/stop in Pattern vs. Song mode that would explain the behavior?

thanks!

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    spacerock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

Hi

Has anyone had this problem before? Means most of my modules don't work!

Is it possible to reset?

Cheers

0 7
    • spacerock
      Dale_M Hi Spacerock sorry to hear this, do the -12v and +5v led light up on the front panel? Can you try it on its own with no other modules connected?
      • Jan 15
      • Behringer CP1A -12V light does not light up when connected to power adapter
        spacerock Hi Dale. The +12v and the +5V light up, not the -12V. Its the same with no modules connected and if aI use an alternative compatible power supply. Any ideas much appreaciated. Thanks!
        • Jan 15
  • New
    knoffoff
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

I want to registrate my behringer deepmind 12

But the brand selection is not possible

who can help me

0 7
    • knoffoff
      RexBeckett Hello knoffoff, are you registering through the Support button at the top of this page? Scroll down the new page and click on Product Registration. Brand selection seems to be working on the new Care ticket page now.
      • Jan 13
    • knoffoff
      Lbor Hello, I've been trying since the last hour to register my U Phoria having the same issue: no product selection. Impossible....
      • Jan 13
      • Support: Product registration
        DavidKnighton Hello Lbor,
        The registration link appears to be working fine from a computer, using Chrome. Are you on a mobile device by chance? Try requesting the desktop site.
        • Jan 13
Go to page