Statistics

294,005 members
177,064 posts
  • New
    Sgmypod
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-29

Hi pulled led out by accident on odyssey, appeared loose, now even more so. 

It not comming on and other leds gone very bright 

0 6
    • Sgmypod
      WilliamR Please click on the support link and create a service case. Someone will get back to you ASAP to help you find a service center near you.
      • Jul 29
  • New
    MassimoS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-29

Hi,

I am an old time synth user and recently purchased the MonoPoly. The overall impression is positive, the case feels solid and the timbre is enjoyable.  Updated to latest firmware 1.0.8. The problem is that my MonoPoly only syncs the arpeggiator to internal clock and refuses to recognize any external clock until changing the SYNC setting from AUTO to whatever other source is needed using SynthTribe.  This could be a lesser annoyance in a context where the MonoPoly is permanently connected to a computer, but it is really disappointing in a "dawless" environment such in my case. I opened a ticket to Tech Support (n. CAS-615396-J4S1L7) and am waiting for a reply, by the way I would like to share this experience with the community and maybe get some informed opinion and/or suggestions.

Cheers

Massimo

read more...
    0 11
    • MassimoS
      NicJonesMT Hi MassimoS
      An email was sent out to you on the 30th July. Can you please check your Spam/Junk folder for any messages from "[email protected]".
      • Jul 31
    • MassimoS
      MassimoS

Hi NicJonesMT, thanks for the hint, much appreciated. I received a mail from William Reichling, he thinks that the AUTO sync option in SynthTribe doesn't work by design but he asked the developers team for a confirmation. That's not too reassuring but there is always a chance the developers take in account my case and make the Auto sync work as it does on every other synthesizer (Behringer's apart). Looking forward for good news :-) Best wishes Massimo

• Jul 31
    • MassimoS
      MassimoS

I came to what could be a possible workaround for switching the Arpeggiator Sync without using the SynthTribe app, it would be great to hear from the Dev Team and know if they could include it in a next firmware release. Actually, pressing a specific keyboard key at power-on could set a specific setting parameter, i.e. pressing the lowest C while switching the power on could set the Arp Sync to "Auto", then lowest D for "Internal", lowest E for "Trigger" and so on. This is similar to the strategy implemented into other brands devices, and if implemented into the MonoPoly I believe it could greatly improve its portability and versatility. In a dawless production context it would be invaluable. Cheers Massimo

• Aug 1
  • New
    Kjbronson7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-27

Hello! Is there anyone out there that can sell me a deep mind 12 power supply pcb.  I've only had my deepmind synth for 2 years and the power supply shorted out at rehearsal.  I need one worse than bad.. thank you!! 

0 8
  • New
    cjohnson23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

hey there, 

I recently recieved a replacement TD-3 as I had to return a faulty unit. Does anyone know what I need to do on the care portal in order to update the product registration?

Do I simply register the unit as a net-new, file a special kind of ticket to update the current registration, call or email someone? 

I don't necessarily want to try registering again from scratch, because the previous unit came with an extended waranty and I don't want to lose that.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 7
    • cjohnson23
      Dale_M Hi there, if the unit was completely swapped out simply create a new product registration with the same purchase date. Upload the same proof of purchase. The warranty will still be honoured.
      • Jun 22
  • New
    Rafi1975
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-29

Hello.

I just bought used DeepMind 12 and screen is not bright enought even if it is set for 100 % brightness. How to fix it? I live near Chicago there is no service for Behringer near me. Thanks

0 8
  • New
    Elijah0604
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-28

Oscilatior 1 on my Poly D is further out of tune than the tuning knob will let me fix.  I've downloaded the Synthtribe for Mac App in hopes of resetting it to factory default settings but I don't see the 'factory reset' option. 

Online instuctionals say it should be in the "General" tab but it's not there in my app.  Looking online, I see where it would be for PC's but the interface looks somwhat different for Macs and I don't see that option.  

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to adjusat the oscilator or reset the settings to factory default? 

read more...
    0 12
    • Elijah0604
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Elijah0604, can you confirm it is the version of SynthTribe for Mac from the product page you have downloaded or the version available in the app store?

If it is the app store version this is specifically designed for iPhone/iPad users, please could you download the version available from the product page and try this instead, I have linked the product page below:

https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0D9J
      • May 28
  • New
    jym73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-21

Hi,

Is it normal that it is impossible to change the speed of the arp or sequencer when tempo is sync from midi in.

Firmware 1.1.9. 

0 4
    • jym73
      NicJonesMT Hi Jym73.
      When using an external clock the Arp will then Sync to this. As far as I am aware there is no way of changing the speed when using EXT clock sources.
      • May 25
  • New
    LesLamkin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-19

Does anybody out there in Odyssey land have a patch that faithfully replicates Greg Lake's synth solo at the end of Lucky Man?

0 9
    • LesLamkin
      RonaldFigura That was Keith Emerson and it was a Moog synthesizer. Probably his big modular system.
      • May 19
    • LesLamkin
      LesLamkin Yes! Keith! Of course! Brain fart at this end. I can get the tone out of my Odyssey, and the machine's portamento works well for it. What I can't figure out is generating how the tone sweeps down at the end. VCF Resonance and Frequency maybe? I've played with it, but can't quite get it.
      • May 20
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-17

I have tried the Rest ALL (option 7 under the Reset menu) however this does not reset the factory patches and banks...tried it three times now.

Can someone explain how this is achieved? OR point me to where I can download these and I can do it via the editing app.

read more...
    0 16
    • DennisMilsom
      PedroRodrigues Hi DennisMilsom, thank you for your post, I would suggest to check the Manual for your DeepMind12, as it shows you how to reset your unit to factory defaults, and will reinstate all patches. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • May 18
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-16

The UB-Xa is sparked huge excitement and we’d like to share with you an earlier video of one of our twenty beta testers, who all have the original OB-Xa for comparison. They worked with our engineers over several years to ensure authenticity down to original factory patches.

For this reason, the UB-Xa uses the exact same circuitry of the original synth, including the 3340 and 3320 VCO’s and VCF’s.
    With the now revealed 16-voices, poly aftertouch keyboard and full MPE (Midi a Polyphonic Expression) capability, this hopefully explains why we spent so many years developing this beautiful synth.

We hope to ship the product in the next 6 months and target a price below US$ 1,500.

Click this link to watch the video.

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

#WeHearYou #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    1 15
Go to page