Statistics

299,767 members
183,544 posts
  • New
    Magy123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-28

Hey guys! Any updates on the status of the Toro? I'm really waiting to get one! :D

0 3
  • New
    subman56
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-21

I have tryed to get this K2 to function. I have fallowed youtube videos as well as the Quick start Guide. I am using the Arturia
    Midi keyboard with this unit. but have been unable to get the unit to work.

0 3
  • New
    Flausn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-19

sometimes the glide knop can change the arp and sequencer speed sometimes not
    and the most annoying the tempo changes sometimes when arp and hold is active ! it happens sometimes after switching on sometimes its ok for hours . it is not normal or how is it possible sometimes the glide knop does nothing with the arp speed and sometimes it does ??? its the same in sequencer mode.
    and mosty when i turn it of and back on the function is normal and the glide knop does not change the tempo.
    i dont know how the error is been triggered.

greetings from germany

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    jimbentley86
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-10

Ho do I update firmware for behringer products

0 12
    • jimbentley86
      Paul_Vannatto It is product specific
      • Sep 10
    • jimbentley86
      NicJonesMT Hi JimBentley86.
      For most of the Behringer Synths updates are handled through the SynthTribe Application. This can be downloaded from the Software section of the Product page.
      There are a few exceptions to this (For example the Deepmind, or the Neutron) but the firmware updaters can be found on the product page.
      • Sep 12
  • New
    zzzzzzzzzz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-30

Hello, I am having midi-in sync problems with my MS-1. I have set it up correctly in synthtribe and it is clearly receiving the signal, but it will not allow me to play my sequences back. I have also tried using the TRIG setting with cv and it WILL allow playback, but it drifts out of sync very quickly. Would love to hear your thoughts!

read more...
    0 1
    • zzzzzzzzzz
      WilliamR Hello, please click the support link above and create a tech support ticket. Someone will contact you asap to help you troubleshoot this.
      • Aug 30
  • New
    annaluiseblume
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-24

Hello,

I just upgraded my Odyssey to firmware 1.1.2 using SynthTribe 2.5.7 on a Mac. Now, there is no sound from the oscillators, neither when using the keyboard nor when using the sequencer or an external midi controller. The noise generator is still working and following the envelope generator.

I noticed that the Odyssey seems to interpret any received note (via keyboard, sequencer or midi controller) as the same very high note. There is a very high pitched sound when it receives a note and the filter when keytracked behaves the same as if it receives a very high note.

I have restarted the Odyssey several times and did a reset in the SynthTribe software, with no success.

The synth is completely broken for me now after this update.

Is there any way to downgrade?

Kindly, Annaluise

read more...
    0 11
    • annaluiseblume
      PedroRodrigues Hi annaluiseblume, thank you for your post, in this case I would first suggest performing a calibration process to your unit. To access the calibration guide please follow the link below: https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0BNY When you have concluded the calibration process and you confirm that your unit is still behaving in the same manner, please follow the link below and submit an assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer Thank you
      • Aug 25
      •  Odyssey no audio from oscillators after firmware update to 1.1.2.
        annaluiseblume Thank you, PedroRodrigues, for your input! I have already opened a ticket, actually. I have calibrated the Odyssey a few months ago and the problem only occurred right after the update. I just tested the CV and Gate inputs at the back of the Odyssey and using these the Odyssey works just fine. So the problem most likely lies with the Midi-to-CV conversion, which is affected by the firmware update.
        • Aug 25
    • annaluiseblume
      annaluiseblume

The problem has been solved by recalibrating the Odyssey.

This had been suggested by the support team from the beginning. But I had dismissed this suggestion because I thought that the calibration would only affect the hardware and not the software. And the hardware was fine as I could test using the CV input.

The problem lied with the Midi to CV converter which translates the midi signals (Odyssey's keyboard actually sends midi to the synth part of Odyssey) to CV signals. This converter actually lost its calibration during the firmware update.

I want to thank the Support Team for their professional, quick and friendly help!

On the other hand I have to critize that the software to update the firmware did not warn that a recalibration might be necessary after the update. This changes the update from a two minute mouse click action to a one and a half hour hardware procedure for which you need a volt meter.
      Opening the synth and measuring the voltage on the circuit board might not be something that everybody might be able to do themselves. So a warning might prevent trouble for some customers.

Generally, there are better ways to do firmware updates. I strongly suggest using the Web MIDI API for this. It would solve a lot of problems related to different operationg systems and networking problems. It's also bad practive to not offer to roll back the firmware. Being able to roll back the firmware is essential.

Again: Thanks to the Support Team!
      Till then,
      Annaluise

• Sep 13
  • New
    MassimoS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-14

Hi,

while exploring the MonoPoly in much deep detail I found that I get 100% KBD TRACK with the knob set at 5, I think it should normally be 100% at about 7 (and 150% at 10). I used a digital scope to see how much the VCF frequency deviates with different positions of the KBD TRACK knob.   Is there a trimmer I can operate on to calibrate the tracking at a more reasonable value?

Thanks in advance

Massimo

read more...
    0 13
    • MassimoS
      NicJonesMT Hi MassimoS.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. Please provide a detailed description of your full setup and exactly what is happening.
      • Aug 18
  • New
    Sgmypod
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-29

Hi pulled led out by accident on odyssey, appeared loose, now even more so. 

It not comming on and other leds gone very bright 

0 9
    • Sgmypod
      WilliamR Please click on the support link and create a service case. Someone will get back to you ASAP to help you find a service center near you.
      • Jul 29
  • New
    MassimoS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-29

Hi,

I am an old time synth user and recently purchased the MonoPoly. The overall impression is positive, the case feels solid and the timbre is enjoyable.  Updated to latest firmware 1.0.8. The problem is that my MonoPoly only syncs the arpeggiator to internal clock and refuses to recognize any external clock until changing the SYNC setting from AUTO to whatever other source is needed using SynthTribe.  This could be a lesser annoyance in a context where the MonoPoly is permanently connected to a computer, but it is really disappointing in a "dawless" environment such in my case. I opened a ticket to Tech Support (n. CAS-615396-J4S1L7) and am waiting for a reply, by the way I would like to share this experience with the community and maybe get some informed opinion and/or suggestions.

Cheers

Massimo

read more...
    1 19
    • MassimoS
      NicJonesMT Hi MassimoS
      An email was sent out to you on the 30th July. Can you please check your Spam/Junk folder for any messages from "[email protected]".
      • Jul 31
    • MassimoS
      MassimoS

Hi NicJonesMT, thanks for the hint, much appreciated. I received a mail from William Reichling, he thinks that the AUTO sync option in SynthTribe doesn't work by design but he asked the developers team for a confirmation. That's not too reassuring but there is always a chance the developers take in account my case and make the Auto sync work as it does on every other synthesizer (Behringer's apart). Looking forward for good news :-) Best wishes Massimo

• Jul 31
    • MassimoS
      MassimoS

I came to what could be a possible workaround for switching the Arpeggiator Sync without using the SynthTribe app, it would be great to hear from the Dev Team and know if they could include it in a next firmware release. Actually, pressing a specific keyboard key at power-on could set a specific setting parameter, i.e. pressing the lowest C while switching the power on could set the Arp Sync to "Auto", then lowest D for "Internal", lowest E for "Trigger" and so on. This is similar to the strategy implemented into other brands devices, and if implemented into the MonoPoly I believe it could greatly improve its portability and versatility. In a dawless production context it would be invaluable. Cheers Massimo

• Aug 1
  • New
    Kjbronson7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-27

Hello! Is there anyone out there that can sell me a deep mind 12 power supply pcb.  I've only had my deepmind synth for 2 years and the power supply shorted out at rehearsal.  I need one worse than bad.. thank you!! 

0 11
Go to page