Statistics

294,006 members
177,066 posts
  • New
    Felipesku
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

As we know Behringer is in making of Wave synthesizer and already have working prototype. Last info is from July 2021 so almost half year without any new note. Could someone reveal if project is still in development? Maybe there is some new info about release or anything to read about synthesizer itself? Some of us waiting exclusively for this unit. Please give us something.

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    Synthfr33k
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

From what I have read not sure how true this is but the keyboard version went through not only firmware updates like any other synthesizer but it also has gone through at least from my knowledge some hardware or circuitry changes maybe minor but did occur.  Would anyone know when the last hardware revsison was made to the keyboard and desktop versions?

I am also having a hard time for Sweetwater to get a keyboard version manufactured at least in 2020 they seem to have old stock 2019 dated maybe from some of their daughter warehouses not sure?  My question is are there deepmind keyboards manufactured in 2020 ans 2021 or not?

read more...
    0 30
  • New
    Pgh2007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

How many people would love, Behringer to make the ARP Quadra Synth. After the amazing job they have done on the, 2600 and the Odyssey. I would definitely buy one. 

0 8
  • New
    Chill8
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

Hello!

Is there a way to sync my Behringer Poly D Polyphonic Analog Synth to the tempo in my DAW, Ableton Live 11?

I'm trying to get the sequencer to play back at the tempo of my session in Ableton, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Best!

read more...
    0 65
  • New
    Korfmaker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-21

I woul like to use my Deepmind12 like in this setup (TR8 is sending notes out to Deepmind). If I'm correct, this could be done using the CV-input on the Deepmind. But none of my cables seem to work. I'm reading online about a 'floating ring cable' that needs to be manually inverted to make it work. Can anyone halp me with this? Thanks!

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    CVZSmit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-18

Hi there
    Anyone know who the official distributer(s) of Behringer synthesizers are in South Africa? Very difficult to locate a dealer. Any help is appreciated.

0 20
  • New
    WF123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-15

Hello dear Deepmind6 users!

I'm brand new here and a total beginner with the synth and as a guitarist not an experienced keyboard player either. I wanted to use the Deepmind6 mainly to create loops with the preset sounds. Is there a quick and easy way to record loops, i.e. record them while playing and play them back as a loop?

Unfortunately, I haven't found anything or a simple solution in the Google search or on YouTube!

Kind Regards,
    Wolfgang (Karlsruhe, Germany)

read more...
    0 26
    • WF123
      DaveMorrison The Deepmind doesn't have any recording Features. You could trigger an arpeggiator with the hold engaged or use a long delay with a lot of feedback??? The easiest way is with a separate looper pedal.
      • November 15, 2021
    • WF123
      WF123

Dave, Thanks for clearing that up for me. I will be able to test a looper pedal in the rehearsal room on Wednesday

• November 15, 2021
  • New
    RainerDoeffinge
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-11

Hello all,

Does anyone know if the production of the MS-1 hast been discontinued?

It seems that all (German) retailers - Like Thomann, Music Store etc. are not offering it anymore.

Thanks and regards,

Rainer

read more...
    0 1,554
    • RainerDoeffinge
      Dale_M Looking at the product page the M1 has NOT been set to Legacy (normally it will say Legacy product in red at the top of the page) most likely due to the global semi-conductor shortage/Covid aftermath there have been numerous supply problems which is likely causing the issue.
      • November 10, 2021
  • New
    VideoC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-06

Hi there. I have a Behringer MS-1 & some gear that generates control voltages. Hoping that I can get some more clarity over the CV controls on the MS-1.

1) for the CV in to control cutoff, does this accept positive and negative control voltages? I tried a bi-polar S&H LFO with the Cutoff frequency slider about in the middle, but the resulting sound was mostly inaudible.

2) for the Velocity CV out, I understand from the manual that it goes UK to +5v while the VCF takes 7v. Does this mean that the filter cutoff has to be slightly raised first and then the velocity can do the rest of the lifting to the top? This is somewhat related to the +\- question above, as I assume the Velocity CV is unipolar. 

Thanks, loving the synth so far 

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    GOODTIMES190
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

Hello, I just purchased a Deepmind 12 and just recently 

found out how to adjust the fan speed. I was wondering if

the unit could overheat and components get damaged if

I were to adjust the fan speed to 32 and run it in a room

temperature environment for a few hours?  

read more...
    0 53
    • GOODTIMES190
      PedroRodrigues Hi GOODTIMES190, thank you for your post, Room temperature may oscillate depending on each one's perception, nevertheless I would suggest that running the fan for your Deepmind 12 at 32 may be to low specially for indoor use, I would suggest setting it up at a minim of 65 considering that this would represent that the fan will be working at 25% capacity. Thank you
      • November 1, 2021
Go to page