Statistics

294,003 members
177,061 posts
  • New
    Adiair1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

Hey there I've got my Rd9 this week and I'm experiencing some issues with the ride.
    Well sometimes it's just muted and on the phones ex it's still playing. If I turn the machine off and on again it will be back.
    I've tried to go back to factory reset but no change.

read more...
    0 132
    • Adiair1
      PedroRodrigues Hi Adiair1, thank you for your post, I would suggest to update your unit to the latest Firmware Version 1.1.1 that you can access by following the link below: https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0DG6 . Thank you
      • October 30, 2021
    • Adiair1
      Buz93

I have also been experiencing a similar issue. When creating or editing a pattern, the ride looses volume then becomes muted. It can be fixed by turning the machine off then back on again or by unplugging then plugging back in the lead from the ride output.
      Works for a while, then happens again. Has also happend with the hi hat once, with the same fix. Firmware is up to date, but not tried a reset yet Has anyone got a solution to this?

• May 29
    • Adiair1
      moran Yes: I also encountered this. I thought initially I must have accidentally hit some kind of mute buried deep in the menu and would have pads selected in the sequence and the velocity cranked then all of a sudden it would roar back to life. I exchanged the unit as I discovered this within 30 days of purchasing it... the new one is not displaying the problem.
      • Wed at 4:09 AM
  • New
    pckmichaels
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-27

Trying to match fader program settings in the compare window but it is almost impossible as they are so sensitive - Anybody have any workarounds?

0 22
  • New
    DTor79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-27

Hey All,

On the VCOs and Filter there appears to be a pre-wired keyboard CV which you can break by inserting a cable. I assumed that it  mirrored the keybaord cv input just above the portamentio slider. I was suprised when reading the manual to see that the jack above the portamento is actually an output not an input.

Obviously the signal at the output and the prewired keyboard cv inputs on the VCOs and Filter are coming from somewhere, but I don't know where the global cv input is for this is. 

Is this only for when using midi vs a cv keyboard?

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    AdamLaParr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

Can I use the 5 pin midi out of my odyssey to control a synth like the pro-1 with it's midi in?

0 24
  • New
    bernyboss
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

Hi, Is there any news about the ios app update? ???

1 25
  • New
    variusradar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-08

Hi,
    Since I received my Poly D I noticed OSC1 is way out of tune (playing a C1 note gives a G1 !) and OSC2, 3 & 4 are perfectly tuned.
    Until today I used it with general tune button totally pitch to have OSC1 playing C1 while pressing C1 & and adapted OSC 2 3 & 4 turned to right be tune them.
    But even doing this I still fell it sound strange.
    I decided to tune OSC1 with scale & range trim pots (finding the procedure on a forum) but it's impossible to do so.
    It's impossible to tune it lower than C1#, I reach the end of the trimpot.
    So I fear there's really one problem on my OSC1.
    Is there any repair manual to check it ? 

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    LoneAlder
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-07

Hi, I'd like to know if there's a way of switching the Local On/Off and Multi Trigger from the synth itself, without using the software.

I know the Model D has some options by pressing certain keys while powering on the module. Anything like this on the Poly D?

read more...
    0 114
    • LoneAlder
      johndough247 I figured this out by using Moog's Minimoog Model D Manual (it's on their website)...seems like Behringer even emulated these as well (or at least some of them), but it's not documented anywhere. The process:

1) Turn off Poly D.
      2) Hold one the following chords in root position at the highest part of the keybed (transpose range doesn't matter) and turn on the Poly D. Keep it held until the startup lights sequence has completed. You can only do one change per startup, but the change is permanently saved. I didn't see a local ON/OFF command in the Moog manual (there is a MIDI Local ON/OFF though, but I haven't tested it).

NOTE PRIORITY:

C minor (C Eb G): Lowest note gets priority
      C major (C E G): Last note gets priority
      C augmented (C E G#): Highest note gets priority

MULTI-TRIGGERING:

D major (D F# A): Multi-Trigger ON
      D minor (D F A): Multi-Trigger OFF
      • Feb 9
  • New
    Onsberg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-01

I just got my odyssey, and got it sync to my daw(ableton) but when i make a sequence or use the arp, i can not use the temp/gate/lenght fader, just nothing is hapening. the wving function does work.  its getting really frustrationg, can some one please help:)

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    trident
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi I purchased a2600blue marvel in the states u.s and was curious about when will they be shipping?

0 18
    • trident
      PedroRodrigues Hi trident, thank you for your contact, please consider that the management of all the shipping process is done directly by the Partner in the Region. With that in mind I would suggest to contacting the Partner where you have acquired this unit to request information on the 2600 Blue Marvel arrival status. Thank you
      • September 28, 2021
  • New
    Birdie17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

When I connect my MS1 to Synthtribe I can upload sequences from the synth to the computer, but when I click store, the changes I have made do not play on the sequencer unless I power the MS1 on and off again. I have tried using two different computers with the same results. Am I missing something?

read more...
    0 34
    • Birdie17
      NicJonesMT Hi Birdie17. I think I answered the ticket you submitted today.
      Please check in your email inbox and we can then proceed with your ticket.
      • September 17, 2021
Go to page