Statistics

285,526 members
167,505 posts
  • New
    Eptiar291
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-13

Since the latest firmware update, the crave is no longer able to clock correctly to USB (latency) and the option to control the arp or sequencer's subdivision using the TEMPO knob has stopped. I've noticed other forums mention this issue too. Please hear us Behringer and fix this issue <3

read more...
    0 16
    • Eptiar291
      PedroRodrigues Hi Eptiar291, thank you for your post, I would first suggest confirming that your unit is running the latest firmware available, version 1.1.3 via SYNTHTRIBE.

It would suggest setting Clock source to TRIG CV in the App and test to see if it works.

If this does not work, please follow the link below to request assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team:

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer

I hope this helps.

Thank you
      • May 14
      • Behringer Crave's Latest Firmware
        Eptiar291 Hia mate. Just tried using trig cv but my master clock is ableton. All the MIDI settings in ableton seem to be correct but still no luck. The feature to sub divide the arp/seq rhythms just isn't there anymore either. Would it be best to contact the support team?
        • May 14
  • New
    Milu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-12

Hi everyone,

I bought a deepmind 12d and used it in mexico with 110v until now. I am in italy now and would like to know if I cam plug it into 220v without and voltage converter, or if I need to get one. I'm in italy since 1 week and can't find any trustable opinion yet. The former owner says he bought it in Europe and already used it with 220. But other synth gurus told me to get a converter or it will melt.

On the back of the machine it says 110-240 next to the plug.

Thank you

read more...
    1 10
    • Milu
      PedroRodrigues Hi Milu, thank you for your post, please consider that the DeepMind 12 D has a power supply with Internal Switch-mode PSU Autorange 100-240 V,(50/60 Hz), this means that the unit will operate on 110V and 240V without the need of any voltage converter. This information is stated on the manual for your unit that you can access by following the link below: https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0CF7 Thank you
      • May 13
    • Milu
      RonaldFigura In the future you might want to vet your "gurus". A good guru would have suggested you check the specifications in the documentation. Like Pedro suggested.
      • May 20
  • New
    CCTV530
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

Please help with getting CRAVE connected to Reaper DAW

0 3
    • CCTV530
      NicJonesMT Hi CCTV530.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket.
      Can you please provide some screen shots of how you are currently setup and we can then advise what needs adjusting to get you up and running.
      • May 10
  • New
    RonaldFigura
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-03

What folder are the Bank SysEx files stored in for version 1.0.6 of the DeepMind12 app? For app version 1.0.5 I was able to locate the Phat 12 folder on my 2015 Macbook Pro (High Sierra). When I run version 1.0.6 the custom SysEx files I have in the Phat12 folder are not available. 

read more...
    0 8
    • RonaldFigura
      PedroRodrigues Hi RonaldFigura, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest to check if the folder is not among the "hidden items on your MAC's view. For that I would suggest to follow the link below to access the guide to view hidden items on your MAC : https://www.ionos.co.uk/digitalguide/server/configuration/showing-hidden-files-on-a-mac/ I hope this helps. Thank you
      • May 4
      • DeepMind Mac app 1.0.6
        RonaldFigura Yes, I am aware of the hidden folders and have enabled seeing hidden folders. What I would like to know is the file path to the Deepmind SysEx files. I found it for version 1.0.5. But when I installed version 1.0.6 on my 2015 MacBook Pro I cannot see some custom SysEx files I created previously. I am mainly using the librarian portion of the app. So once again, what is the file path?
        • May 4
    • RonaldFigura
      RonaldFigura

• May 6
    • RonaldFigura
      RonaldFigura

Any ideas? Is there a software engineer I can speak to?

• May 6
  • New
    radiorosbrera
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-15

in years of Jazz streaming (9500 tracks per month), specially Italian, I noticed that very few musicians are using synths and the production across a decade needs new colors, new tunes and vibes.

I would like to promote an initiative through our radio to innovate the talent of musicians buying a synth, embracing the synth challenge.

Among the manufacturers your brand is offering really affordable and flexible devices, machines to think sounds not only to use snappy presets and midi stuffs.

So here I am, as music selector, to inspire the brain of young jazzmen to make the choice to extend their brain with a synthesizer.

I work with all of them, I spin all their tracks and often I try to push them to buy a synth and to do new sounds.

I had not other chance to try to contact Behringer but this one.

I hope that we can propell a new thing together.

best

Mariano Equizzi

Music Selector @ www.radiorosbrera.com

#neverthesametrack

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    grmedia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-13

Hi Tribe,

I have a weird Midi sync problem with the following setup:

RD-9 as clock master, connected to a Kenton Midi Thru 5, with the individual thru's connected to a TD-3, a Deluge and a Prophet Rev2. All running in sync without any problems.

But when I connect an additional TD-3-MO on the Kenton, the TD-3-MO's sync is completely out of wack. Start/Stop delayed, tempo not in sync and all changes randomly on each start/stop.

Only way to get it synced is by connecting the TD-3-MO with a sync cable to the RD-9, which is somehow not what I want. And USB it no option as I have a midi equipped TB-303 connected to the TD-3's midi out/thru. Since the TD-3 does not forward USB to midi, I have to use midi :-/

Everithing is working like a charm. Both TDs sync perfectly on their own with the rest of my equipment until there's a TD-3 AND a TD-3-MO in the midi setup. Really weird...

Any advice highly welcome

cheers

Pat

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Francois64
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-13

Well most behringer mono synths  come with a tuning procedure.

Is there one published for the wasp?

I did  not find one. I would be a bit afraid to buy a wasp if I do not know how to re-tune/calibrate the synth.

THEY DO NOT ALWAYS COME WELL CALIBRATED.  As my CAT knows. But at least there is a well documented procedure to tune it.

Not for the Wasp?

read more...
    0 12
    • Francois64
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Franois64, The tuning of the Oscillators for the WASP are fully digital so therefore there is no calibration/tuning needed.
      The Master Frequency of the WASP is generated by the MCU and is always in tune.
      • Apr 12
    • Francois64
      Francois64

thank you!

• Apr 13
  • New
    Roots66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

Hi, I'm having problems using an external srquencer (Korg SQ-1 via midi) with my Crave. It just activates the Crave's sequencer, which I don't want it to. In order to use my Crave as part of my Daisy Chain I have to turn down the volume on the crave (plus any other sound modules linked to it), manually switch off the play button (which starts automatically once I start my external sequencer) and then bring everything up to full volume by hand. As you can imagine, this is not very good for live performance or recording and limits the use of my Crave, which is a pity as, otherwise, it is an awesome piece of equipment. Can anyone help me with this issue? Many thanks :) 

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    smackmyglitchup
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Whilst editing a pattern for a funky acid base line :) on my Behringer TD-3, I realized there is a potential firmware update that could be made to the TIME MODE editing function that would be quite handy.  When in TIME MODE you can sequentially input the STEP, HALF STEP, and REST for each step in the sequence.  You can also preview each step by pressing the WRITE/NEXT button.  In PITCH MODE you can both preview and edit the note, transposition, accent and slide as you progress through the sequence by pressing the WRITE/NEXT button.  I cannot imagine it would be too much of an ask to impliment the ability to edit the TIME MODE STEP, HALF STEP, and REST for each step in the sequence as you press the WRITE/NEXT button.

I hope that this idea is considered.  If you would like any clarification I would be happy to discuss further.  

-SmackMyGlitchUp

read more...
    1 9
    • smackmyglitchup
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi snackmyglitchup, thank you for the feature suggestion. I will pass your request along to the development team.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    jhardig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-31

I have a synthesizer shop in Cincinnati Ohio and I want to become a Behringer dealer. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

0 2
Go to page