Statistics

227,995 members
102,802 posts
  • New
    Rokinroger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

Hi.  I just recieved the harmony Singer 2 and it came with only 3 rubber feet.  How can I get one more?

0 1
  • New
    sanelso2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

Hi, I have two questions:

1) Is there any difference between the TC Helicon Voicelive Play and the Play Acoustic, besides the Play Acoustic having the guitar input (for key detection and efxs) and guitar effects? So does this mean both versions of the units have "exactly" the same vocal effects?

2) On either unit, cans Voicelive VoiceSupport2 software be used to pre-program the keys of invidual presets that can be then sent to the VLP units? ...or is the VoiceSupport2 software basically for only backing up, copying, and changing order of presets?

Thanks for you help in advance!

read more...
    0 1
    • sanelso2
      JoeRivers96 Hi, thank you for your contact. The vocal fx on these two units are the same - you will see some different presets on the Play Acoustic due to the guitar input.

Unfortunately internal settings cannot be edited on VoiceSupport 2. This software is purely for preset management and firmware updates.
      • 5 hours ago
  • New
    Johnldonofrio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-07

I need an inexpensive simple pitch correction processor. Will the mike mechanic really help get my voice in tune. Thanks 

0 0
  • New
    MarkMorita
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-06

Can you please update the firmware to allow users to allow both loop sounds and tempo to a preset?

•  When MET is set to MUTE in the saved loop slot, I am able to save the sound of the metromone to the loop slot (e.g. Kick or stick). However, when MET is set to MUTE, then VL3X ignores the tempo saved in the present.
    • However if I set MET to OFF, then I can get VL3X to play the metronome at a tempo that matches the preset. However, then neither the loop slot nor present remember the loop sound.

I just want to be able to save the followoing type of info to presets.  Preset #1 has a kick metrnome at 60 bpm, and preset #2 has a stick metronome at 80 bpm.  Should be possible.

P.S. I have found a strange hack to save this informatino to the loop slot, but this is not a good solution becuase I would then need one loop slot for each present, and there aren't enough.  Also, when I move presetns around, I would need to remember to manually update the loops slots, and that would become unmanagable.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    litesnsirens
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-04

I have used many TC products over the years was up to voicelive 3 but switched over to voicelive rack because, well, I wanted less stuff on the floor.  I use an axe fx 3 for guitar and I control pretty much everything from an RJM Music Mastermind GT10 midi controller which is amazing. It allows me to just have one device on the ground but still control my entire setup. The voicelive rack is pretty good but it's a little slow to respond to certain midi messages and for some it can be a little glitchy.  All in all I love the setup but of course a newer more powerful and faster voicelive rack would be much better...

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    AudioPostProduction2962
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

I used my new MM2 out in the real world, an outdoor/battery powered jam. I use an on/off switch on the mic cable, Neutrik NC3FXS-B. It appears auto gain is ramping up the gain with the mic off. When I turn the mic on, much unpleasantness ensues. Is there a way to keep auto gain from doing this? Is there any documentation on how the adaptive aspects of MM2 operate?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Russbac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

I have a voice live 3 that doesn't power up anybody know where to send these things for repair

0 1
    • Russbac
      Nigel67 Hi Russbac. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. Many thanks
      • May 2
  • New
    ehaimerl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-29

If I read the manuall right there should be different options for roomsense. On my PlayAccoustic its only <unplug aux> - even though there is nothing plugged in. Currently I hear a lot of room noice through the PA speakers, always have to plug something into aux to shut the mic in the pedal off.

read more...
    0 7
    • ehaimerl
      NicJonesMT Hi Ehaimerl.
      Could you please click support above and submit a tech support ticket.
      We can then advise you further on how to get this sorted.
      • Apr 29
  • New
    TonySilver
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-28

Hi, I made a preset that has 3 steps all of which have the looper, start/stop loop & vocal & guitar fx in each step.
    I set up a loop & can move around buttons on, off, change steps etc when it's playing but when it's stopped if I change steps more than once it erases my loop. Is there a setting I should change or what?
    Cheers!

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    nranney
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

I just did a factory reset with my Harmony-G XT and now the Tone double-click does not enter pitch correction mode.  Do I have to be connected to my PA/mixer board for this feature to work?  Thanks for any ideas. 

0 21
    • nranney
      PedroRodrigues Hi nranney Please consider that to activate the Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction, please Double clicking the Tone button activates or de-activates Pitch Correction independently of the Live Engineer Effects.
      The Tone button indication modes are as follows:
      Only Tone active: Tone LED glows solidly.
      Only Pitch Correction active: Tone LED flashes on periodically.
      Will flash quickly for a moment when engaged or disengaged.
      Both Tone and Pitch Correction active: Tone LED glows solidly but flashes off periodically.
      When engaged, these effects are always on your voice, even in Bypass.
      • Apr 28
      • Harmony-G XT
        nranney Pedro - thx for reply. I have read and use the manual. The problem is when I double click the Tone button, it does NOT enter activate the pitch correction mode. Anyone else have a thought? Again, does the Balanced vocal/guitar output to the PA have to be active to enter correction mode? Anyone else have a thought?
        • ·
        • Apr 28
      • Harmony-G XT
        nranney PROBLEM RESOLVED: User error --> I wasn't double-clicking fast enough. Changing to Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction or activating another Tone setting requires a fast double-click. That makes sense in order to prevent mis-changing the setting with a standard single-click. Thanks to all for your help!
        • ·
        • Apr 29
      • Harmony-G XT
        kiskadar69 "I wasn't double-clicking fast enough": I also thought about this possibility, it would have been my next tip.
        • Apr 29
    • nranney
      kiskadar69 I have no idea why it doesn't work if it worked before the factory reset. Does everything else work on it?
      Check the firmware version. Recalibrate pots.
      • Apr 28
    • nranney
      kiskadar69 i don't think the Balanced vocal / guitar output needs to be active to turn on Pitch Correction.
      • Apr 28
    • nranney
      nranney Kiskadar69... Thank you.. I'll do a VoiceTone update and check to see if it resolves the problem and reply.
      • Apr 28
Go to page