Statistics

224,018 members
98,275 posts
  • New
    Bru5w
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I'm trying to mimic the harmony for Your Love and just not having much success. Has anyone configured the VoiceLive Play and would be willing to share their settings?

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    boloulu
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-11

So, I need to clarify. I know the talkbox, vocoder and similar settings work when the guitar is cable-connected to the guitar in and mic is connnected direct to FRFL speaker BUT when I connect my guitar by wireless to the guitar in and cable in the thru jack to an amp NOT only do those presets not work but the guitar presets in VLX3 dont work either. I can access some but not all the presets. Anyone tell me why this is? Connecting VLX3 to a Helix, Headrush, Kemper should be easy and ALL presets of VLX3 should work.

read more...
    0 1
    • boloulu
      PetGerbil When you take a lead from the "Thru" jack, it just passes the signal straight through from the guitar input, bypassing any effects(and removing any guitar from the outputs). It's just used for taking the note information from the guitar for vocal harmony's etc. But leaving the signal "dry" for other external processors down the chain.(Kemper etc..)

If you take a lead from the main outputs, does that work ? (remembering to remove the lead from the "Thru" socket. It will sense if that socket has a plug in it, and if it has it will mute the guitar from every other output.)
      • Mon at 12:21 AM
  • New
    Geoffrey
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-11

Hello.  Is there anyway to get the H1 to start in the off position?  When I power it up the harmonize switch is on, I would like it to power up with it off.  All other pedals start in the off position.

0 5
  • New
    dtmrocks
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-10

I made my latest album on the VL3X, and love it!  

But I can think of some cool upgrades... for example to be able to record AND have the looper at the same time.  

Thanks!  

0 7
  • New
    PatrickMontefus
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-10

I first purchased this in 2008, and I loved the fact that the first Harmony voice is more prominent than the second. However, about a year ago the Harmony "on/off" footswitch began to act erratically, understandable I suppose considering how often it gets pressed and how many gigs I've played with it. I purchased another unit and, to my chagrin, the Harmony voicings are equal volume!  It's changed the whole nature of my act. Does anyone know why this happened?  Also, I'm in the process of trying to get a replacement switch for my original unit and am having trouble finding one, my first request to support has gone unanswered. Any help is appreciated. 

read more...
    0 13
    • PatrickMontefus
      kiskadar69 "first Harmony voice is more prominent than the second". This is because the harmony voices and FX are PANNED in stereo mode (unfortunately, TC-Helicon forgets to mention this in the Harmony-G XT manual, the first harmony voice is slightly to the left and the second harmony voice is slightly to the right) AND you used the first Harmony-G XT in stereo mode AND you amplified the left output only (the Harmony-G XT does not redirect unused output to used output, it has no normalization).

You can select the Harmony-G XT output mode (stereo or Mono+Dry) from the panel.
      • Mon at 5:02 AM
    • PatrickMontefus
  • New
    marcam
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-07

Good day. I have a question. According to the manual, the monitor setting option should be available in the menu on page 3/10 aux in type. I only have the option to live and track. Monitor is missing. Can you advise me please?
    well thank you

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    funnybunny
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi i lost my power supply for voice solo fx 150 - can i buy it here?

1 11
    • funnybunny
      WilliamR Hello, William Reichling from musictribe here. If you click on the support tab above and create a parts case, we can arrange this for you.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    Tata92
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi! My TC Helicon Voicelive Touch 2 screen is broken. Some curious can recommend me if there is a fix, or if there is any software to view? (I can't see anything, but the touch keyboard works.) I appreciate the help. Thanks!

0 8
    • Tata92
      Nigel67 Hi Tata92. If you are getting the blue screen after power up, please see this knowledge based article
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=ed7cb513-9388-ea11-a811-000d3ac693d8&brand=TC%20Helicon
      If the screen is actually broken, then please send a ticket to our Service Team and they can book the unit in for repair. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Apr 5
      •  Voicelive Touch 2 screen is broken.
        Tata92 Hey Nigel, thanks for helping me out, appreciate it! I tried the link, but it is really broken. I will write to support. Meanwhile, do you know of any app to view the screen while working on the TC?
        • Apr 6
  • New
    boloulu
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-05

So, Ive seen demos of the VL3X use a talkbox preset so you can do Joe walsh, Peter Framton, even Jerry Cantrell Man in The Box without a wah pedal. When I go to the guitar bank and and to the preset I get nothing. What gives? Anyboy know how this works? same thing occurs with vocoder preset. zilch nada . Apprecite any help. Unfortunately there are no tutorials for this on YouTube by anyone or by The TC helicon  demo guys

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    SteveWB
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi there,

I am having a lot of trouble, with my dealer, replacing my faulty VOICETONE HARMONY-G XT under warranty.

Is there a supply issue here in Australia?

0 11
Go to page