Statistics

267,754 members
147,251 posts
  • New
    rockatx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-15

I have a Harmony Singer. which I love. I run it first in a line on my pedal board. However after about 60-90 minutes of use (live) is starts to buzz and distort really loud. Anything coming throught the mic is distorted. I have to turn it off for a few seconds then back on. Sometimes it does it again and sometimes not. Any suggestions ro throughts? Thanks!

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    fswift
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-14

I just purchased a play acoustic. Someone should have sent this box music theory class. It can't figure out how to produce 1 and 2 part harmony lines. No seriously. I can't figure this out. Any suggestions short of hiring back up singers.

thanks

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    iglavocic
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-14

I use VoiceLive Play for live performance and I am very satisfied with it's pitch correction. Since I am planning to buy Mic Mechanic 2, can anyone tell me how it's pitch correction function compares to VoiceLive's?

On my VoiceLive pitch correction is set to natural and dialed to middle position.

read more...
    0 11
    • iglavocic
      fswift I just bought a play acoustic and it doesn’t know what 1 and 2 part harmony is. I am very disappointed at this point.
      • December 14, 2021
    • iglavocic
      iglavocic

Nobody? I guess I should contact official support, this forum doesn't seem to be very useful.

• December 17, 2021
      • Pitch correction - Mic Mechanic 2 vs VoiceLive Play
        jimmyjamz Basically the same. Very subtle unless you crank it up to full.
        • Jan 4
  • New
    Micah987
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-13

HI, can anyone tell me how to update the firmware on my Voice Live Play GTX? I am using a mac, and when I downloaded the provided link from the TC Helicon website, I get a messege saying that I cannot open the file ,because the App does not exist in my region/country. I live in the US. Thanks

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    thisisjust9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-13

Dear Friends,

Would you please, anybody, share me the firmware file:

PlayAcoustic 1.0.04 BUILD21 MIDIOX.syx

Or,
    PlayAcoustic 1.5.00 BUILD74 MIDIOX.syx

I need these files to fix my frozen VoiceLive Play Acoustic.
    Thank you very much for your kind attention.

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    tjph
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-11

Hi. I've been trying to decide which TC-Helicon product is best suited to my needs.  The Play Acoustic is an attractive option, but I've been holding off because of the modest number of guitar effects.  I've seen that the Play Electric used to be sold, but is now no longer in stock and seems to be a legacy product.  If this is no longer available, has something replaced it that costs a similar amount or is the much more expensive Voicelive 3 Extreme the only way to get both the vocal and guitar effects?

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Wackdad68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-09

I have voicelive rack. When I add presets from voicesupport2 the effects are off. Is there a way to import them with the effects on?

thanks

Dale

0 14
  • New
    robtabbers
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-12-09

Hi, how are you doing.

Recently I started with A nirvana tribute and already sig in a foo fighters tribute and I have also a Pearl Jam tribute.

Now i recelty (for the 3rd time) I purchased a tc helicon voicelive Play and I finally managed to get really good effects.

I am still wondering one thin gthough

I also own a Mic mechanic and a Duplicator form TC Helicon.

Can anybody tell me which of the several choosable tone settings in the Voicelive play is equal to the Tone knob on the MEchanic and or the Duplicator. That setting really matches with my voice.

Thank you

Gr. Rob

read more...
    0 15
    • robtabbers
      kiskadar69 Since there is a gate in Mic Mechanic and Duplicator, I think..
      1. ...the "Normal" setting in Mic Mechanic and Duplicator is the same as the "NORMAL" setting in VoiceLive Play and...
      2. ...the Mic Mechanic and Duplicator "Less Bright" setting corresponds to the VoiceLive Play "LESS BRIGHT" setting.
      • December 9, 2021
  • New
    Steve1mc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-09

Is there an update and should I bother with it. My D1 was bought new about a year ago.

0 10
  • New
    mrvs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-07

Can't save preset as favorite in VoiceLive3/X.
    When I press the Control Knob down while on the home screen
    а small "FAV" tag NOT shown. Insted a small LOCK symbol shown.
    Pressing again and LOCK symbol is gone.
    I do everything according to manual.
    Why I can't save a preset as FAV?

read more...
    0 10
Go to page