Statistics

306,018 members
190,364 posts
  • New
    Dallascole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-11

The voice support 2 recognizes my duplicator pedal but says no internet connection

My pedsl description says it has both high and low octives but can only get low octave

The support videos say download firmware update and voice support 2

When I go to the downloads the only downloads it shows for the duplicator pedal is documentation and media

read more...
    0 16
    • Dallascole
      NicJonesMT Hi Dallascole.
      There are currently some issues with the Server, which is what is causing the Internet Connection error. The development team are aware of this and are currently working on a fix, but at this time we can't give you an ETA for when this will be resolved.
      If you are having any urgent issues please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket
      • Sep 12
    • Dallascole
      Grzesik There has been a problem with the server for over two weeks. TC Helicon service does nothing to fix this problem.
      • Sep 12
    • Dallascole
      kiskadar69 "We've got a new VoiceSupport 2 v1.1.02 build 138 for Windows! (Mac version coming soon) Please give it a try as it should resolve the internet server issue." (TC-Helicon)
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CMP
      • Sep 15
  • New
    musicalbox23
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-09-09

Hello all - 

I'm on my 3rd VL3X but this problem remains. I get a very audible pop / ping / beep noise when changing presets or going in or out of tuner mode. If I'm going to a preset with any gain or a lot of reverb the sound is significantly louder. 

I'm really not enjoying this but I've swapped units twice (thank you Sweetwater) and taken it in to my local tech.

Anyone else experience this or (better still) find a solution?

Many thanks!

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    AlbertoMcNeill
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-09

Hi,

My Voicelive 3 USB port is no longer recognized when I plug into my pc.

I also cannot use it to connect external devices.

Upon cloer inspection it appears that the usb connector is no good.

What do I do at this point to repair it? 

Thanks,

AL

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Tonnym
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-07

Dear friends,

i have a Tc Helicon voice live touch and my volume pot. is gone. I m trying to buy it but can't find it anywhere. Could you guys help me out find one. Thanks ?? 

0 6
  • New
    kander
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-04

Can someone help please, I would like to purchase the MP-85 Microphone to use with the voice live play acoustic, but there is no option to select the MP-85 as an input on the Voice live acoustic

Thanks 

0 12
  • New
    dumi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-01

Czy ktos ma  gotowe presety na to urzadzenie . bo pomimmo wielu prób ustawienia  nie działa tak jak na filmach , czy keybord odtwarzajacy mp3 ma byc wpiety do wejscia aux czy do  liniowego tam gdzie gitara..?? Moze ktos cos podpowie co robie źle?

read more...
    0 14
    • dumi
      PedroRodrigues Hi dumi, thank you for your post you must use the Aux In Jack on your VOICELIVE TOUCH. This is where audio from an external stereo device such as an MP3 player inputs into the main mix. Please bear in mind that no effects are applied to this input.
      When it comes to presets on your unit please consider that the VoiceLive Touch contains over 200 factory presets, effectively you can store any of these presets to a favourite including any edits you've done on that preset.

It is important to follow the guidance described below to assure that your presets are correctly saved.

When it comes to Loading a Favourite, you must tap any Favourite button to load the effect assigned to it.
      There are 25 Favourites contained in banks labelled A through E.
      To access the banks, hold the Slider and immediately tap one of the 5 Favourites buttons.
      The factory-programmed Favourite banks are organized as follows:

Bank A - Showcase/variety
      Bank B - Harmony and Doubling effects
      Bank C - Effects useful for making interesting loops
      Bank D - Transducer effects
      Bank E - Extreme sounds

When it comes to load a Preset, please Slide along the Slider or use the Arrow buttons to scroll up or down presets by ones.
      Swipe the Slider to scroll through a large range of presets quickly and tap to stop.
      The Flashing Favourite LED lets you know something about that Favourite has changed.
      Either it has been edited or the preset has been changed. If you don’t want to store the changes, choose any other preset or Favourite.
      To save a preset to a Favourite you must:
      1. Load a preset you want to store as a Favourite.
      2. Press and hold the desired Favourite location to store
      2. (Optional) Choose the desired Favourite bank by holding the Slider and immediately tapping one of the five Favourite buttons.

For last when it comes to displaying preset names, as long as you are not in an editing menu, you can scroll the current preset or Favourite’s name by tapping the Slider once.
      For more detailed information on your VOICELIVE TOUCH please follow the link below to acess the full manual for this unit:

https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DLT

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Sep 2
  • New
    tguarriello
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-31

Complaints about Harmony Singer 2 stability are all over the internet (suddden distortion that requires a restart). Does anyone know if TC has resolved this issue? I'd like a box I can rely on for a 3-4hr outdoor Gig on a hot day. My VT Harmony-G XT overheats at about 75 Deg. F. and I'm looking for a reliable standby.

read more...
    0 8
    • tguarriello
      kiskadar69 "VT Harmony GTX": do you mean "TC-Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT" ?

"I would definitely get some additional shade and purchase a small electric oscillating fan to sit on the floor and cool your feet and gear. The problem is not the temperature of the air, it's the radiant heat baking the chips. The fact that there isn't enough airflow (convention) across the unit to dissipate the extra heat probably causes the glitches. You can also consider getting the unit off the ground to get some air under it too." (martingitdave ,2017)
      • Aug 31
      • Harmony Singer 2 Stability?
        tguarriello Yes - Harmony-G XT. Man, I'd hate to think that 75 Deg F. is "chip baking" territory. I've tried a fan and it helps when the device is right on the edge, but anything over 80 is a guaranteed failure - fan or no. I've got a Plethora X5 mounted right next to it and never have a problem with it - or any of the 6 other digital pedals on the board. Anyway - thanks for trying to help. My question about the Harmony Singer 2 still stands...
        • Aug 31
  • New
    suzinaomi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-31

Hello!

Does anyone know how I can get hold of the Perform VK (vocal/keyboard harmony processor)... I can't find it in stock ANYWHERE online! I'm in the UK. I bought one a couple years ago from THOMANN Europe. But I need a new one. 

When will they be back in stock?

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    JessieO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-27

How do set this up ?  Do

you have to connect it to a guitar or keyboard?

the 9v power supply - is there a special one?

0 9
  • New
    dan62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-23

After a lot of research, I found that the VoiceLive Play is the device I currently need for singing covers in the style of pop stars from the best pop /rock of 70s, 80s, and 90s... . I am vocalist and programmer, and currently writing javascript code for a prototype online/offline video player of mine.

I couldn't find any manual or reference on the web for MIDI SYS/CC implementation of the TC VoiceLive Play (VLP) (not the GTX version). I will implement Javascript (via WEB MIDI) into my prototype video player for automatic VLP patch/effects change etc, in order to play videos containing audio tracks and scrolling lyrics whose timeline triggers javascript events that send MIDI data to the VLP (no need for any DAW in my scenario), so I am wondering if the VLP GTX MIDI implementation is the same and/or different than the VLP that is usable for my novel implementation.

Can anyone provide the current link or specs sheet to the full MIDI specs of the VoiceLive Play (not the GTX version) since I have yet to find that type of info on the net? Thx for providing awesome support and products!

dan62

read more...
    0 13
    • dan62
      PedroRodrigues Hi dan62, thank you for your post, please ponder that the VoiceLive Play does not allow MIDI implementation and/ or control, the USB port on the unit allows 2 channels, locked as a stereo pair in both directions, allowing to sending backing tracks to and from your VoiceLive to a computer, the USB PORT also allows interaction with VOICESUPPORT 2 software and to perform updates. For more information on the VoiceLive Play configuration process please follow the link below to access the full manual for this unit: https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DEH Thank you
      • Aug 24
    • dan62
      dan62

• Aug 24
Go to page