Statistics

250,389 members
127,534 posts
  • New
    Floh1954
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-11

Hell,

where at Music Tribe I can have an overview over the (Music Tribe) products, that I have already registered?

I cannot find the appropriate site

There should exist a listing under the membership entry.

0 9
  • New
    Beegaboy
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-10

My Perform V won't except the beam signal from my cell phone. Itried resetting device, checked microphone it works, could hear signal with earphones. I tried various volumns nothing seems to work. Please advise.

0 8
    • Beegaboy
      WilliamR Hello, Sometimes the stereo speakers on cell phones can throw off the data transfer process. I would advise plugging in some earbuds to your cell phone and try holding one earbud to the mic of your perform v when you try beaming the toneprint again. That usually does the trick.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    Angmarquardt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

Hi. I am curious to the differences between livestream touch 2 (which has been discontinued) and livestream 3. I know livestream 3 does guitar and vocal effects which is great but can it do everything g the touch 2 does. Or is there a replacement for the touch 2?

read more...
    0 8
    • Angmarquardt
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Angmarquardt, I would just like to check the product you are referencing, do you by chance mean the VoiceLive Touch 2 and VoiceLive 3/VoiceLive 3 extreme? If this is the case then please note the Voicelive Touch 2 is currently not discontinued along with the Voicelive 3 Extreme, however, the Voicelive 3 is.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    fidie1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

Wo kann man Presets für Voicelive3 herunterladen?

0 4
  • New
    MarkBeauregard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

I've been searching for hours to see if I can use a "mic mechanic 2" with my mission engineering power supply but with no real answers, it has (two 500 mA outputs) & (six 300 mA outputs). I know the appropriate TC charger delivers 670 mA but exactly how critical is this?

read more...
    0 3
    • MarkBeauregard
      WilliamR Hello Mark, It is important to run the mic mechanic 2 with at least 670mA. Any less won't damage it, but I cannot guarantee stable operation @ 500mA.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    onevoicemusic9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

I need a rechargable battery pac to run my play acoustic when there is no power at a busking location and I need it before I go on tour Oct 1. HELP!!!

0 5
  • New
    sofiepalmers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

Hello, I can't seem to find out how to choose a fixed key in Minor. For a particular song I want to make a preset in A minor, so I can run a loop from garageband (in Am) and sing in the right key, without actually playing an instrument live at the same time. I only see options in major to choose from. Anyone experience with this? 

Thanks !

Sofie

read more...
    0 9
    • sofiepalmers
      kiskadar69 Harmony effect, advanced edit page, Scale parameter.
      • Sep 7
    • sofiepalmers
      kiskadar69 See "TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 Reference Manual" p.16-17.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    gerryphim1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

Hi, just purchased a voicelive play, but can't seem to connect it to my mac (for firmware updates). I've gone to the Helicon site, but there are no software downloads for the voicelive play - can anyone please advise?

0 7
  • New
    MarkieD5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-06

I love the TC Helicon VoiceTone Correct pedal! My concern is that it is no longer being made. Is there a current TC Helicon pedal that would do everything this pedal does, in case I should lose or break it?  I also have the TC Helicon VoiceLive Acoustic and the TC Helicon Harmony Singer. Thank you for any suggestions!

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Christer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-06
    I used the wrong power adapter, so the power supply burned out. Where do I turn to get it repaired?
    read more...
    0 9
    • Christer
      Christer I´m situated i Gothenburg Sweden
      • Sep 6
    • Christer
      Dale_M Hi there, simply go to the support tab above and select a Service ticket to submit to us.
      • Sep 6
Go to page