Statistics

298,605 members
182,229 posts
  • New
    TC Helicon
    Triber Moderator
    2022-09-13

Thank you for informing us of the error message that appears when opening Voicesupport 2.  We are now working towards a fix, and this will be implemented as soon as possible.  Unfortunately, we cannot provide an exact date as to when this might be.  As soon as the fix is released, we will post an update via this platform to inform you. 

If you wish to just make edits to your preset or save, backup and export them, this is still possible.  To do this you will need to disconnect your computer from the internet prior to opening the Voicesupport 2 application.  Doing so will still allow these functions, but for the time being, it will not be possible to update your device.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, but we hope this helps in the meantime.

read more...
    0 139
    • TC Helicon
      Grzesik The problem has been going on for about three weeks and it is still unknown when it will be fixed?
      • Sep 13
      • Voicesupport 2 No Internet Connection Error Message
        WilliamR We are fully aware of the current error message when opening the Voicesupport 2 application and are in the process of issuing a fix. However, at this time, we cannot provide an ETA on when the fix will be in place.
        If you wish to make edits to your preset or save, backup, and export them, this is still possible. To do this, you must disconnect your computer from the internet before opening the Voicesupport 2 application. Doing so will still allow these functions, but for the time being, it will not be possible to update your device.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused but hope this helps in the meantime.
        • Sep 13
    • TC Helicon
      Grzesik How long will it take to repair the server? I want to update my device.
      • Sep 14
    • TC Helicon
      alleymon Unless of course you just got your product and are launching for the first time... then you're stuck.
      • Sep 14
    • TC Helicon
      WilliamR Good news, We've got a new Voice Support 2 v1.1.02 build 138 for Windows! (Mac version coming soon)Please give it a try as it should resolve the internet server issue. We will have it uploaded to the website as soon as possible.
      • Sep 14
    • TC Helicon
      Philcook22 The drop box link for the 138 build turns up with file deleted - can you repost please? I am having the same issue
      • Sep 17
  • New
    garubi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-12

I just bought an used Voicelive Play.

I would like to know if it has the latest firmware installed. How can I check it?

0 12
    • garubi
      kiskadar69 1. Press the SETUP button and scroll to the last page . If that page is Product Info, it contains the version of the firmware installed, or...
      -------------------------------
      2.1. Download VoiceSupport 2.
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CMP

2.2 Install VoiceSupport 2.

2.3 Turn off the Internet on your computer and start VoiceSupport 2.
      • Sep 13
    • garubi
      garubi

thank you! unfortunately VoiceSupport doesn't even starts... it complains that the TC Helicon servers are unreachable. they acknowledged the issue but it's still uresolved

• Sep 14
  • New
    Cathlabrob
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-09-12

Does anyone know if the 

TC-Helicon Perform-VK Keyboard

has been discontinued?  If so, is there anything comparable to it for keyboardists replacing it?  I can not see spening $800 plus for the guitar pedal vocalist extreme because I won't use any of the features made for guitars.

read more...
    0 6
    • Cathlabrob
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      This is still a current active product. When a product is discontinued a "Legacy Product" Icon will be added to the top left of the product page.
      Please see the following link for information on our partners who will be able to advise you on pricing and availability.

https://www.tc-helicon.com/buy.html
      • Sep 12
  • New
    Dallascole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-11

The voice support 2 recognizes my duplicator pedal but says no internet connection

My pedsl description says it has both high and low octives but can only get low octave

The support videos say download firmware update and voice support 2

When I go to the downloads the only downloads it shows for the duplicator pedal is documentation and media

read more...
    0 15
    • Dallascole
      NicJonesMT Hi Dallascole.
      There are currently some issues with the Server, which is what is causing the Internet Connection error. The development team are aware of this and are currently working on a fix, but at this time we can't give you an ETA for when this will be resolved.
      If you are having any urgent issues please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket
      • Sep 12
    • Dallascole
      Grzesik There has been a problem with the server for over two weeks. TC Helicon service does nothing to fix this problem.
      • Sep 12
    • Dallascole
      kiskadar69 "We've got a new VoiceSupport 2 v1.1.02 build 138 for Windows! (Mac version coming soon) Please give it a try as it should resolve the internet server issue." (TC-Helicon)
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CMP
      • Sep 15
  • New
    musicalbox23
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-09-09

Hello all - 

I'm on my 3rd VL3X but this problem remains. I get a very audible pop / ping / beep noise when changing presets or going in or out of tuner mode. If I'm going to a preset with any gain or a lot of reverb the sound is significantly louder. 

I'm really not enjoying this but I've swapped units twice (thank you Sweetwater) and taken it in to my local tech.

Anyone else experience this or (better still) find a solution?

Many thanks!

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    AlbertoMcNeill
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-09

Hi,

My Voicelive 3 USB port is no longer recognized when I plug into my pc.

I also cannot use it to connect external devices.

Upon cloer inspection it appears that the usb connector is no good.

What do I do at this point to repair it? 

Thanks,

AL

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    DannyRusso
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-09-07

I've been using the VoiceTone-M for some time and decided to move up to the Performer-VK, as I need midi capability.  No one in the US has them in stock and some stores show backordered till Spring of '23.  Will they be back in production, and if so when will they be shipped to stores?

read more...
    0 6
    • DannyRusso
      PedroRodrigues Hi DannyRusso,, please consider that the Perform VK is still in production. To confirm any delivery dates, as the order process for any unit is managed exclusively by our partners I would suggest following the link below to access our network of partners and resellers to request information on the availability dates. https://www.tc-helicon.com/buy.html I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Mon at 12:07 AM
  • New
    Tonnym
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-07

Dear friends,

i have a Tc Helicon voice live touch and my volume pot. is gone. I m trying to buy it but can't find it anywhere. Could you guys help me out find one. Thanks ?? 

0 5
  • New
    dantoniobaca
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-05

I've read through similar recent posts about Perform VE not working. Ive had mine for at least 2 years and only recently started using it again. When plugged in to the original power supply, the unit works for 1 second then most buttons are locked and the audio does not come through. It used to work fine but then I slowly had this issue come up randomly til now where it never works. I also have had trouble connecting it to a Midi Keyboard. I doubt the device is under warranty. What is there left for me to do? Any suggestions for fixes? Any similar stories that ended in success? I'm a bit frustrated since all I want to do is be creative and this thing stops me every single time. Thanks.

read more...
    1 1
    • dantoniobaca
      NicJonesMT Thanks for posting.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Sep 8
  • New
    kander
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-04

Can someone help please, I would like to purchase the MP-85 Microphone to use with the voice live play acoustic, but there is no option to select the MP-85 as an input on the Voice live acoustic

Thanks 

0 11
Go to page