Statistics

250,560 members
127,735 posts
  • New
    hernameissaint
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-04

Hi, I'm getting a crazy high-pitched signal buzz every time I try to sue my VLT2 in dual mono mode from the TRS output. I like using the VLT2 for studio recording but prefer to have a completely wet signal and completely dry signal and the dual mono mode accomodates that which is great. I bought the unit in the US and moved to the UK and am wondering if the signal sound is coming from the different voltages? Is there a way to get a UK power cord for the unit? I'm using a converter plugged into a surge protecting chanel strip and then into the wall from there. Or if not is there a noise-gate pedal that works for this specific problem? thanks! 

read more...
    0 10
    • hernameissaint
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi hernameissaint, If you have not yet done so could you please open up a technical support ticket so we may be able to gather additional information on your setup to advise further? This can be done by going to the support tab at the top of the page.

With regards to the power supply, you can purchase the official power plug 12 from our partners/resellers, in the UK these are available from Amazon, Andertons, DV247, and Gear 4 Music.
      • Sep 5
  • New
    bbrit0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-04

Anyone could help me? If I connect a keyboard/guitar to the TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Aux In, VoiceLive Play figures out the key and it applies pitch correction to the incoming singnal from the microphone?

0 15
    • bbrit0
      DavidKnighton Hello bbrit0,
      The aux input is designed primarily for L/R stereo tracks, like from your iPhone, tablet, or computer. It was not designed particularly for instrument usage. If you do attempt to use it as an instrument input, you may find the input will overload and distort. Not recommended.
      • Sep 6
  • New
    Johnny100
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

Good afternoon,

I really need some help with my voice live I'm trying to finish my mixtape but it sounds like radio effect low volume and spikes up the headphones when I try to speak up, I bought a new mic with a new cable and it's still doing the same thing! I have it hooked up to my audiobox itwo but I don't think that's the problem and I usually hook up a aux with multiple outlets so I can hear the autotune while the sound is playing from my computer to the headphones I really need some help please my friends are waiting anxiously for the mixtape?? Thanks a ton.

read more...
    0 7
    • Johnny100
      Dale_M Hi there it would be best to send us a Technical ticket to assist you via our Support tab above.
      • Sep 2
  • New
    nbaldwin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

I can't figure out how to get my new MCA100 to work with my Voicelive Play.  What do I need to do?

0 6
  • New
    Busheyt89
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

I have a TERRIBLE hum whenever the Tc Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 is plugged in!  I love what it does to my vocal, BUT the loud humming makes it unusable.  Please advise.  

0 10
    • Busheyt89
      Dale_M Do you get this problem if you plug in to a different power point? Can you also check if just using your guitar-mic mechanic 2-amp -with no other pedals in the chain you still get the problem? If so please raise a Technical ticket above so we can assist.
      • Aug 30
  • New
    Mcmay5684
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-29

Has anyone had any experience setting up a perform VK proccessor in FL Studio? I need to output a simple midi chord track to the VK for harmony (scale and Key). I don't seem to be able to get one to talk to the other. P.S. my midi interface is a midiplus TBOX 2x2.

Thanks

Chris

read more...
    0 10
    • Mcmay5684
      PedroRodrigues Hi Mcmay5684 Regarding your questions please be aware that this unit only offers one MIDI input port that effectively responds to Control Change (CC), Program Change (PC) and MIDI Tempo (not MIDI Clock) information.
      For convenience, we have mapped many PERFORM-VK CC’s to the Behringer UMA25s controller keyboard. The “UMA25s Mapping” column shows the button or control on the UMA25s related to each control.
      When it comes to MIDI PC Messages the PERFORM-VK’s 3 presets correspond to Program Change Bank 0: 125, 126, 127
      The following chart shows a list of all available control changes. The MIDI channel can be set by holding the Set button and pressing a note on a connected MIDI keyboard.
      The MIDI channel on which this note was sent will be used as the MIDI receive channel.

Regarding the RPn/nRPn Implementation the RPN 0: Pitch Bend Sensitivity,this is a standard way to change pitch bend range.
      When it comes to MIDI Tempo, the Perform-VK responds to incoming MIDI tempo and will adjust system Tap Tempo accordingly.
      About Split Point and Transpose, when controlling harmony via MIDI, in either Notes mode or NaturalPlay, it is sometimes desirable to have one section of the keyboard designated to sending that control information.
      It could be the area that your left hand is, to play chords of harmonies.
      In order to designate an area of the keyboard to respond to, a Split Point is set. Any notes, either above or below the split point, are deemed useable by the system. Notes outside the range are rejected.
      To set the Split Point, hold the SET button and press the note on your keyboard that you want to act as the split note.
      Then, to choose a split ABOVE that note, release the split note and press a note ONE SEMITONE ABOVE your split note. To choose a split BELOW, release the split note and press a note ONE SEMITONE BELOW your split note.
      This creates a split, above or below, with no transposition, in order to set a split point AND transpose the incoming MIDI notes, you will choose a different note in place of the ABOVE/BELOW notes mentioned above.
      It will seem a bit confusing but does allow you to make both a split above/below point AND transpose either up or down. So, here’s a chart and some explanation.

In the chart above, “X” is the split note, the point at which you want to split the keyboard, as explained previously.
      To facilitate things like “split above, but transpose down” we need to have settings both above and below your split point. That’s where the chart comes in.
      For example, if you want to split ABOVE middle C, typically known as C4, but transpose DOWN so that C4 is actually C2, you’d do the following:
      1. Hold SET
      2. Press middle C (C4)
      3. Press the note 6 SEMITONES DOWN from middle C (F#) If you want to split BELOW middle C (C4) and transpose up so that C4 is C6, you’d:
      1. Hold SET 2. Press middle C (C4)
      3. Press the note 2 SEMITONES DOWN from middle C (A#)
      You may need to experiment a bit to figure this out, but it does give you the ability to set your split point, split direction and transposition very quickly.

Thank you
      • Aug 30
  • New
    cowbell-fever
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-08-28

Hi all,

I've had the TC Helicon Harmony G-XT for a few years and its always had a hum issues when inline with my guitar pedals.

The Hamonies work great, no issue with the vocal output or harmonie, JUST the Guitar signal.

• I use the factory TC-Helicon SA106G-12S power supply
    • There is no difference with the Ground switch on or off.
    • I have tried different patch cables.
    • I have updated the Firmware to 1.201.
    • I've tried plugging in the TC adapter into different power outlets
    • I've tried different power supplies - Voodoo Lab PP2+ output 5 and 6 can be switched to output 12VDC.

The HUM is very bad when I switch to a Overdrive channel on my guitar amp.

Here is a Youtube video of my issue: https://youtu.be/vv5NEjWDFyk

Guitar Signal Path: Guitar - Wah - TC Helicon Harmony G-XT - Polytune - Tube Screamer - Marshall Amp Input
    Marshall Amp Effects Loop: Nosie Gate - Spark Booster - TC Delay - MXR Phaser.
    All powered by Voodoo Labs PedalPower2 plus isolated power supply - except the TC Helicon Harmony G-XT.

2 Questions:

1. Is my Harmony G-XT defective? 

2. I maybe interested in the Harmony Singer 2 pedal - is it a similar circuit design? can I expect the same hum?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 13
    • cowbell-fever
      Dale_M Thanks for the video link, the first thing to do here is completely isolate the G-XT and simply plug your guitar in then out of it the amp -is the hum still there? If not then the problem is with your pedal-chain, if the hum remains we would advise you raise a Technical ticket from he above tab.
      • Aug 29
  • New
    Axel1606
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-28

Does anyone know how to use voice fx on a Samsung S20+ ?

It only has wifi, bluetooth and usb C, there is no 3.5mm socket. 

My phone is linked to windows 10 via bluetooth and Id like to make realtime calls using the GoXLR and voice FX.

Anyone know how?

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    vega
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-27

Hello, my  voicelive play has broken foot switch. 

The switch Hit has broken. 

I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina and I need to know the name of the switch to buy the replacement. Can someone help me?
    read more...
    0 14
  • New
    Garry326
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-27

Curious when Harmony Singer 2 will be in stock and readily available.

0 22
    • Garry326
      WilliamR Hello Garry, William from musictribe here. We are unable to provide any information on pricing and availability of products. You will need to instead directly contact one of our resellers/partners and they will be able to advise you further. Please contact sweetwater.com directly for availability.
      • Aug 27
Go to page