Statistics

234,340 members
110,005 posts
  • New
    pachanga80
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

Hello there!

I'm looking into buying vocal processors but everything I find is pretty old. Are there any plans for new products this year?

Thanks.

Eddie U.

0 20
  • New
    Chikov
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

My TC helicon create processor all of a sudden quit working and the screen shows 88 on it. Does anyone know what it means? Besides “ I need to take it to a tech”. I am a technician myself, I just wonder if the number 88 means something and it can point me to the source of the problem

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    trouceaux
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-24

My VoiceLive Touch 2 was working fine, but when I turned it off and on again, it's got a blue screen. I've read that a rare firmware issue can cause this to occur and I've already download the suggested .exe file and tried to complete the update.

The process is 100% completed but my VoiceTouch2 still doesn't work (blue screen + fixed light on "edit" and flashing light on "store")

PLEASE, HELP ME! 

Thank you in advance

read more...
    0 28
  • New
    meterknob
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-19

Does the Duplicator feed Phantom Voltage to a Condenser Mic? Or does the Duplicator tolerate 48VDC ? Thanks

0 25
    • meterknob
      WilliamR Hello rosy, William from musictribe here. 24V Phantom Power
      Phantom power is always active on the Duplicator. This will power condenser
      microphones, but will not affect dynamic mics either.
      • May 19
  • New
    Ajay44
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-19

Hi there! i have just brought the VE and the switch 6 but they dont seem to be working together? i have the new firmware update

etc and have it plugged into the footswitch but i can't seem to program the pedal or assign them to the buttons and control them on the VE? please help

read more...
    0 10
    • Ajay44
      Dale_M Hi there can I suggest you go to the Support tab and put a Technical ticket through to us to help you?
      • May 19
  • New
    Gebaldwin69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Please help me....I used the Voicetone D1 on two occasions, and now it is dead.....if youwould like my business in the future, please help me to correct this. When it worked, it was terrific

Gary Baldwin

770-487-5490

[email protected]

read more...
    0 13
    • Gebaldwin69
      DavidKnighton Hello Gary,
      The proper thing to do would be to submit a SUPPORT case using the tab at the top of the page. Click on SERVICE REQUEST to initiate your ticket.
      • May 18
  • New
    jrdnwltrs
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-18

Has anyone tried plugging in a 2nd guitar (or bass) into the aux or monitor in plugs with an external direct box or similar?  Is this recommended or supported?

0 17
    • jrdnwltrs
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. You could go into the aux in or monitor in with a DI, but, you will not get any of the guitar effects on that input.
      • May 18
    • jrdnwltrs
      jrdnwltrs

Thanks for the info - would I be able to adjust the relative volume of the aux or monitor relative to guitar and mic?

• May 18
  • New
    mikecashmusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I need your help! I have my harmony singer set to when I hold the button down I have harmony. My problem is this… The harmony sometimes comes back on even after releasing the button. I don't think it's the pedal itself. I have tried two additional harmony singers with the same result. I welcome any and all suggestions! Thank you!

read more...
    0 26
    • mikecashmusic
      kiskadar69 Try turning off Mic Control.

Original Harmony Singer:
      "Mic Control allows you to turn the harmony effect on and off from the optional TC-Helicon MP-75 or Sennheiser e835FX mic. Harmony Singer has a switch labelled MIC CONTROL that can be pushed in, allowing you to active or deactivate the device from the mic. When Mic Control is not desired, make sure the switch is out."

Harmony Singer 2:
      "Mic Control allows you to control the effect's on/off status via an MP-75 microphone. Press and hold the footswitch while powering up the unit to toggle Mic Control."
      • May 17
    • mikecashmusic
      PedroRodrigues Hi mikecashmusic please consider that to be possible to assist you on this matter with more tools please follow the link below and submit an assistance request directly to our Tech support Team https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCHelicon Thank you
      • May 29
  • New
    NMack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

Does anyone have instructions on how to set up the Voicelive with a keyboard? Every set of instructions online I find is to set up a guitar

0 20
  • New
    GMS54
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-15

VoicePlay live selection knob

My voice play live selection knob is not functioning. Is there any other way to scroll through menus and make changes?

0 23
Go to page