Statistics

253,557 members
131,124 posts
  • DavidStewart
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-18
    Seriously, this is the *new* forum? It's impossible. There's no way to view new activity without seeing everything, including full posts. I never need to see everything.
    3 377
    Caught exception: Specified column "level_id" is not in the row
  • ryota1854
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-16
    Vocal Live3の修理を出したいのですが、リンク切れで連絡が取れません。どうすれば良いでしょうか?
    0 65
  • Lovebirdy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-15
    Hi I just bought the tc helicon voice live play and am considering returning it unless it's possible to create a rhythmic stutter similar to this effect on my other effect pedal here at 5:33: https://youtu.be/v2rwv7R1Sro
    0 79
    • Lovebirdy
      kiskadar69 I don't think there's a real stutter effect in it. Press the EFFECTS button and try FAST ROTOR in the uMod block.
      • July 16, 2020
    • Lovebirdy
      Lovebirdy Thanks mate!
      • July 18, 2020
  • karbadji
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-14
    After using the harmony singer for a year, the foot switch button does not work. There is no "click". Has anyone dealt with this and have a way to fix?
    0 65
    • karbadji
      WilliamR Hello, does your effect still engage when you hit the button?
      • July 14, 2020
    • karbadji
      karbadji Hi William, no the effect does not engage. The button now does not do anything.
      • July 15, 2020
  • rewhiteman172
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-14
    I am a hobbyist/professional keyboard player, and background singer, and am seeking a software system that I can use to have a set-list of songs, that when the song/scene within the setlist is selected, the software system would send midi program change information to change the programs of the midi devices. However, I also want to the note change midi information to be sent to the Voice Live 2, to allow harmony voices from the vocal effects. The Voice Live 2 can be selected for the midi signal to be accepted by the midi port or the USB, but not both. My current rig is two keyboards Kurzweil PC3 and Korg Kronos with the Voice Live 2, and I have the midi out of both keyboards going into a midi-merger and then into the midi in of the Voice Live 2. Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    read more...
    0 73
    • rewhiteman172
      TC-Mike Any Midi Sequencer/DAW (digital audio workstation)can do this and you can program Midi data like Note information for the harmonies, Prg change or Midi CC messages for parameter control into the timeline of your songs + you can sequence or record your Instruments too. Dpending on your computer platform you should look a the different main products in that market and then see which version suits your workflow best. For basic Midi programming the feature reduced Lite verions will be more than enough for your purpose. Check eg Steinberg's Cubase, ableton Live, Logic Pro if you are on a Mac. f you already own an i
      • July 14, 2020
    • rewhiteman172
      Francois43912 Take a look at... https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/mioXM--iconnectivity-mioxm-usb-midi-interface. I use this with my DAW and use a midi track to trigger chord harmonies to my VL Rack. This might be what you are looking for.
      • July 26, 2020
  • Michael15916
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-14
    Just started playing with the looper after many years i have had the VL3. The problem i have is that the output of the looper goes to my guitar amp and if I loop a rythm, when i play a lead over it, it kind of mutes the rythm behind. Is there any way i can route the output of the looper to the mixer?
    read more...
    0 39
  • Jikairui
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-14
    I’m curious about the midi control on this. My band uses backing tracks, but we play them through a cymatics lp16, which does midi control out....I love how the vl3x can have a programmed set of harmonies and such to go along with a backing track, but if the backing track is coming off something else... and the vl3x does midi control in... I’m wondering if there’s a way to use this to start the playback on the vl3x (presumably using an empty backing track), thereby having all my harmonies and fx be in sync with my media player
    read more...
    0 62
  • cyberg2001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-12
    My son and I just purchased a VoiceLive Play, and we are confused about how the presets are supposed to work. After watching all the tutorials it seems to us that the preset should be active and processed when selected without pressing the Hit button. For example, if we selected Bari White as our preset we expected our voice to be altered by default, but it is not. The Bari White preset is only output if we press the Hit button. It is our understanding that the Hit button was used to apply secondary effects to the active preset. We have poured though all the settings, but there appears to be no global setting for changing the preset behavior. Any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    read more...
    0 35
    • cyberg2001
      kiskadar69 1.Select the Barry White preset
      2.Press the EFFECTS button.
      3. Go through all the effect blocks (uMod, Delay, Reverb, Harmony, Double, Hardtune, Transducer) and where the CONTROL parameter is HIT, set the CONTROL parameter to ON.
      4.Press the STORE button and save the new Barry White preset.
      • July 15, 2020
      • VoiceLive Play presets only work with Hit button on
        cyberg2001 Thank you so much for the response.
        • July 15, 2020
  • marcam
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-11
    Is TC Helicon Play Electric still in production? Is there an alternative from TC Helicon? Thank you
    0 53
  • Floh1954
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-11
    Hallo, ich finde, dass das Bedienumgshandbuch des VL2 einiger Verbesserungen bedarf: 1.) es fehlt eine Beschreibung, ob und wie man das Mikrophon-Gain eigenhändig (nicht automatisch) justieren kann. 2.) es fehlt eine genaue Beschreibung, wie der nutzbare Speicher für selbsterstellte Programme/Presets benutzt werden kann, z.B. ab welcher Speicherplatz-Nummer der nutzbare Bereich beginnt. Es fehlt ausserdem ein Hinweis darauf, ob und wie die nutzbaren Speicherplätze geschützt werden können (Schreibschutz/"write protect").
    read more...
    0 42
Go to page