Statistics

250,555 members
127,729 posts
  • New
    Scootierabbit63
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-02

Hello everyone,

I have a question about the Voicelive3 Extreme sd storage. Is it possible to replace the sd card that came with the unit with one that has more storage space? I've had my Voicelive3 Extreme since it came out in 2016 and I mainly use it for harmonies and it's backing tracks feature. I'm to the point now that I've run out of space on the unit because I'm always adding new songs for my live performances. I don't do any looping at all on it. Just vocal harmony and backing tracks.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 39
    • Scootierabbit63
      PedroRodrigues Hi Scootierabbit63 please consider that unfortunately that will not be possible and the 16 GB size is fixed for this unit.
      Any other type of intervention will automatically disqualify this unit of any supported. Thank you
      • Aug 3
  • New
    giuliamutti1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Usando il mio tc helicon mi sono accorta che improvvisamente fa emettere alla tastiera collegata via midi uni strano e fastidioso suono. Ho sostituito più volte il cavo midi ma il problema lo risolvo solo spegnendo e riaccendendo il dispositivo. 

read more...
    0 44
    • giuliamutti1
      PedroRodrigues Ciao giuliamutti1 Grazie per il tuo contatto, considera che in questo caso suggerirei di collegare la tua unità a un computer con installato VOICESUPPORT 2 e provare ad aggiornare la tua unità.
      Tieni presente che Perform-VE risponde alle informazioni di Control Change (CC), Program Change (PC) e MIDI Tempo ma non MIDI Clock.
      Potrebbe essere utile eseguire il ripristino dell'unità alle impostazioni di fabbrica, tenendo premuti i pulsanti DOUBLE e HARDTUNE durante l'accensione.
      • Aug 3
  • New
    Jlennon1940
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

What Tc Helicon Voicelive factory preset is close to TC Helicon Duplicator Vocal Effects Stompbox please?

I get confused with all the strange pre set names. I am wanting to create John Lennon style of double tracking sound.

thanks John

read more...
    0 68
    • Jlennon1940
      PedroRodrigues Hi Jlennon1940 I would suggest to check the following Tc Helicon Voicelive factory preset:
      Hit doubling
      Double down
      Double up
      Lower double
      Pop duo
      I hope this helps
      Thank you
      • Aug 2
  • New
    damnselene
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-29

Hello! I recently tried upgrading from my Perform V to a VE but realized I really just preferred the effects and functionality of the V and never took advantage of the extra features of the VE so I switched back when I then realize one huge thing the V was missing that I'd gotten accustomed to, the ability to sync the MIDI.

In my live set up I do have an analog sync out on one of my devices that pulses 5v signals to the tempo. Is that something that could be somehow programmed to trigger the tap tempo on the Perform V through the Pedal input? If not does anyone know how that is coded? Maybe there's a way to convert the sync voltage to whatever signal the V needs in the Pedal input to assign to the tap with like an arduino or something? 

I can survive without it but it's the only piece of hardware I have that isn't synced and I sometimes forget to tap out the tempo at the beginning of my songs, which throws me off when a delay preset is off beat.

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    cmichaelg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

I've had this Harmony Singer 2 for about 3 years on my pedal board. Has worked perfectly until last night when I thought I blew a voice coil in the PA speaker. Found out it was coming from the H.S.2 Very load disgusting distorted vocal while singing through it. Any ideas?

read more...
    0 42
    • cmichaelg
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and create a support ticket. One of our technical support agents will get in contact with you to help troubleshoot this with you.
      • Jul 27
  • New
    PatGuitar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

I have lost the PSU for my Harmony G-XT and I am trying to find out what voltage it takes. Unfortunately the pedal itself only shows the required polarity, but not the voltage, and the manual gives no relevant information. I am guessing 12V DC, but I want to make sure before I buy a new PSU. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

read more...
    0 32
    • PatGuitar
      Dale_M Please contact our Spares department via the support tab above ans select spare parts, they can advise you.
      • Jul 27
  • New
    eefi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

I'm interested in learning more technical details of how the Ditto Mic Looper automatic gain functionality works.

We're exploring this product for looping an acoustic grand piano. Because of the piano's wide dynamic range, I'm afraid of the automatic mic gain in the looper changing its settings between playing soft and loud parts of the music.

Relatedly, what is the expected audio level on the output of the looper? Should we be expecting mic-level or live-level output?

read more...
    1 53
    • eefi
      PedroRodrigues Hi eefi please consider that the Automatic Gain tool present on the Ditto Looper is exclusively active on the signal inputting the looper and it will be triggered by any clipping detected on the signal decreasing the gain to ensure that the signal on the loop has the correct gain value. This signal will output typically between −60 dBu and −40 dBu as a standard Mic Level
      • Jul 28
    • eefi
      Dale_M

The autogain functionality is only applied to signal going into be looped. The dry mic signal is passed through to the output with no automatic gain applied. The autogain will use a high gain path until it sees that the input will be clipping, and then it will change to a low gain path. This is to ensure that the recorded loop has a good healthy amplitude for playback with no clipping. The output of the pedal is mic level. The loop volume knob attenuates only, it will not apply any more gain.

• Jul 28
  • New
    JohnnyMac
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-22

I love my H1 and I'm wondering if I can run a Mic Mechanic 2 with it or would be better off chaining a T1 and R1 with it?

0 35
    • JohnnyMac
      WilliamR Hello Johnny, WIlliam from musictribe here. The mic mechaninic 2 is a great pedal, the only concern would be the pitch correction. If you have a harmony going on the H1, the pitch correction on the mic mechanic may not function as intended. The pith correction function processes a single vocal more accurately than it would a harmonized vocal. That would be the only concern though. The T1 and R1 would integrate nicely with the H1.
      • Jul 23
    • JohnnyMac
      JohnnyMac

Thanks a lot.

• Jul 23
    • JohnnyMac
      JohnnyMac

William, can you tell me what I’m missing if I just got the Harmony Singer 2 instead of chaining the T1 and the H1? Thank you.

• Jul 24
  • New
    RobertBrown
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-21

Hi, still using my Electric Play but my unit suddenly stopped recognizing the foot switch. I checked the programming-all good and I swapped out the foot switch with one I know is working. Changed cables. Nothing. Hated to do it but I even did a factory reset and re-programmed everything. Nothing. It won't recognize the foot switch. Any ideas?

read more...
    0 49
  • New
    JessicaSmith
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-21

Hello, i have a Tc-Helicon Voice Prism Plus that is having an issue it has been stored for a good many years and when i turn it on it has power but the splash screen never changes from the intro message none of the knobs or effects work either, does anyone here no how to fix this issue or do the even still support or service this unit i have read about others that have the same issue with this same model, Is there a factory restore for this unit any ideas or advice would be apreciated

read more...
    0 51
Go to page