Statistics

299,317 members
183,049 posts
  • New
    wally809
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-27

The other nite on stage the clip light stayed solid red and no harmonies. Two days later worked ok. Any thoughts?

0 20
    • wally809
      WilliamR The first thing to try is hooking the pedal up to the voice support 2 app and try reinstalling the firmware. Sometimes software glitches can occur and it's good to reinstall the firmware every so often.
      • Jul 27
    • wally809
      PedroRodrigues Hi wally809, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest performing Factory reset followed by Pot Re-calibration.
      To restoring the factory preset in the Mic Mechanic, first you must download the VOICESUPPORT 2 Application. Then simply click the first preset in the list and SHIFT and click the last preset in VoiceSupport, and then press “Apply Changes” to start initialization of the program.
      Pot Re-calibration:
      1. Quickly power up and power down the unit three times while simultaneously holding the Footswitch.
      2. Then turn the pot fully counter clockwise and press the foot switch once.
      3. Next, turn the pot fully clockwise and press the foot switch once.
      The potentiometers are calibrated from left to right and the top right LED will change colour as each potentiometer is successfully calibrated.
      For indicated left pot (Green LED), centre pot (Orange LED), right pot (Red LED). You should do the 2 and 3 steps for each pots. And every you calibrate a pot, the top right LED should change colour to indicating the pot is successfully calibrated.
      Once you have calibrated the third pot, unplug and re-plug the device to resume normal operation.
      For a video guide please follow the link below:
      https://youtu.be/HcLi6wfBkwQ
      I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Jul 28
    • wally809
      sahilkhan watch bigg boss 16 online, contestants list, release date bigg boss 16 online watch hindi desi serial, molki serial, muskurany ki wajah tumho, anupama, imlie, the kapil sharma show, sasural simar ka, kundali bhagya http://muskuranykiwajahtumho.net/ muskurany ki wajah tumho
      • Jul 28
  • New
    kilerb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-27

Hi I just ordered the TC helicon voicelive play.  I wanted to be able to practice in my living room and hook it up directly to a speaker or two.  I would rather not always use headphones. I saw a video that said you can hook it up directly to an Active speaker or a monitor speaker as long as it has an XLR input. Is there anything I need to know before I buy a speaker?  It’s for a table in my living room…. So I don't  huge.  Any recommendations? I saw these on Amazon...   https://a.co/3qtIjUz

Would something like that work?  Wasn't if there were some technical things I don’t know about like impedance or something that might cause a major incompatibility if I choose the wrong thing.  Sorry if this is a dumb question. :)

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks!

read more...
    0 7
    • kilerb
      WilliamR As long as the speakers are full range you should be good to go. The speakers in the link should work fine for monitoring at home.
      • Jul 27
  • New
    dandanielktm1984
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-27

bought back in 2020 and the pedal doesnt work even after firmware update

0 6
    • dandanielktm1984
      PedroRodrigues Hi dandanielktm1984, thank you for your post, to be possible to assist you on this matter could please state what TC HELICON Pedal are you referring to? Thank you
      • Jul 27
  • New
    kilerb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Hi...  I do stand up comedy and was looking for some fun live effects I can play with on stage and create some cool loops with different sound effects.  I was looking at a few products...  The Voicelive Play, the Extreme or Extreme 3... or the voicelive touch 2.  It seems like most of the products just aren't available on the websites.  Are they being discontinued and being replaced by new prodcuts?  Or are they just waiting to be replenished with inventory?  I can buy the Voicelive play right now, but all the others seems really hard to get.  What's the status of all these?  Thanks!

read more...
    0 12
    • kilerb
      PedroRodrigues Hi kilerb, thank you for your post, please ponder that we do not sell any units directly to end users, all our units are traded via DISTRIBUTORS and RESELLERS. As we do not have access to any stock information from our DISTRIBUTORS and RESELLERS we advise our customers to contact them directly to request any stock information, for that please follow the link below: https://www.tc-helicon.com/buy.html Thank you
      • Jul 27
  • New
    Natesback1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-25

How can I add backing tracks, Zander where can I find great backing tracks?

0 6
  • New
    Natesback1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-25

find serial number for Voicelive 3 extreme 

0 10
    • Natesback1
      Nigel67 Hi Natesback1. There should be a label on the bottom side of the unit which will contain the serial number. If it is a newer version then the number will begin with an S and end in DEG. Hope this helps
      • Jul 25
  • New
    VLubieni
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-25

Can I use set list maker to change the key thru the usb connector on a TC Helicon VoiceTone? If not is there a product that does?

0 9
  • New
    patricks
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-25

My name's Pat, I have a VoiceLive Touch (the first one) that I've only just started playing with, and seem to be getting stuck on the basics. This might be a cross-post, apologies if that's the case. 

I've found my way into the MIDI menu and can't find my way out again. Is there a way to toggle simply between the regular/MIDI/Advanced menus?

I've tried setting up the VL touch in my DAW (Presonus Studio One Professional 3.5) to use a MIDI track to control harmonies in the VL touch, but without luck. I've tried connecting via USB and setting the VL to USB MIDI control, but that silences the output. I've got it connected now via a Roland UM-One USB-to-MIDI cable into the MIDI port on the VL. That gives me an output, but the MIDI track doesn't seem to be affecting the harmonies at all.

Any tips? Is it worth sticking with the VoiceLive?

Cheers
    Pat

read more...
    0 5
    • patricks
      kiskadar69 1. "Is it worth sticking with the VoiceLive?": yes.

2. Do you know the MIDI protocol? Have you used it before?

3. "use a MIDI track to control harmonies in the VL touch": what does this MIDI track contain?
      3.1. the exact melody of the harmony part (note for note) or
      3.2. chords that VoiceLive Touch should harmonize to
      • Jul 25
  • New
    Bassfish
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-22

Can someone please help me. My voicelive 2 has a blue screen after powering on.I have tried to update the firmware,and I keep getting the device already in use notice.How can I fix this???

0 12
  • New
    GrahamHewitt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-22

why the blxxxx hell dont you supply replacement sd cards for the ones that go wrong in the voicerlive 3 extreme,

its such a common problem,

0 8
    • GrahamHewitt
      PedroRodrigues Hi GrahamHewitt, I understand where you're coming from, nevertheless we do not supply any Spare Parts to end users, we only supply any Spare Parts to our Certified Service Centres. I would suggest to follow the link below and contact one of our Certified Service Centres in your area: https://www.tc-helicon.com/buy.html?type=POS Thank you
      • Jul 23
Go to page