Statistics

234,333 members
109,998 posts
  • New
    sprad7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

I am brand new to this page, although I have had my pedal for a while.  I have been having trouble with my voicelive play gtx. The last couple of times I tried to use it, the vocal effects were not working. I could not hear any harmonies or anything. I finally decided to do a factory reset and that worked. Everything sounded great again. Until I tried to use the looper. I made a couple of loops, went back into the presets and the effects were gone again.  I did another factory reset and they were back, but I would like to be able to use all the features of the pedal without having to reset it all the time. 

Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

read more...
    0 21
    • sprad7
      NicJonesMT Hi Sprad.
      Could you please submit a tech support ticket and we can go through some trouble shooting with you and try to resolve the issue.
      Just click Support at the top of the page and scroll down to the Technical Support option.
      • Apr 23
  • New
    JamesGaskell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

Bottom board will not comeout due to mic/line input plug gets stuck when trying to pull board out. HELP ..

0 26
  • New
    Chach007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-21

Anyone--Please help!!!!   I have been using Voicelive3 Extreme for several years now.   I most likely access the majority of uses during my performaces.   I have incorporated some backing Tracks with my sets.   Since I'm often a one man show, I have many presents with Loops where I control the volume of the LOOPER with an expression pedal.  I would like to do the same with the backing tracks.  IS it an oversight or glitch?  Can someone help me how to program this.

read more...
    0 22
    • Chach007
      NicJonesMT Hi Chach007.
      At the moment we are all working from home so I dont have access to a VL3X to check this for you.
      Ideally you would need to check if you can assign the "TRACK" level from the Main Mix page, or the "Backing track GAIN" options to the Expression pedal.
      I have messaged a member of our Innovations and development team to see if they can confirm if these options are available for the Expression Pedals.
      • Apr 22
    • Chach007
      NicJonesMT Hi Chach.
      The Innovations and development team have responded to me.
      The best way to achieve this would be to Use the Headphone output exclusively with the Backing track and then assign the Headphone level to your expression pedal.
      • Apr 23
    • Chach007
      Chach007 Thank you NicJonesMT for the work around. I’ll dive into trying to make it exclusive and give it a try.
      • Apr 23
  • New
    Totter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-20

Hi!

For live Leadvocal fx purpose:

By using my Ableton, I want to control the voice processor with USB  to switch effects between songs parts. 

For example : vocal prosessors preset1 in A1 (autotune, delay) and preset2 in B1 (autotune,reverb,delay,chorus)

It would be nice if I wouldn't need to touch those devices during the gig. (just Ableton sending signals VIA usb)

So, I’ve been checking out the voicelive3 and voicelive touch2 for that. Maybe voicelive3 extreme is too much cause I don’t need the looping -feature. Or is there an device what would be better than previously mentioned ? (Would be cool to have at least 20-30 preset places)

Or is there big differences in features between touch2 and voicelive3 ? Or is there must -features in voicelive3 extreme if thinking about the live use and controlling Via USB. 

read more...
    0 30
    • Totter
      PedroRodrigues Hi Totter, thank you for your contact, please consider that regarding your needs I would suggest the VoiceLive 3 Extreme, considering that the Voicelive 3 was discontinued some time ago and the VoiceLive Touch 2 may present some limitations. For more information on the Voicelive 3 Extreme please follow the link below : https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DEG .Thank you
      • Apr 21
    • Totter
      Totter Thanks! I´ll Check it out!
      • Apr 21
  • New
    MauiJim716
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

I'm having an issue with guitar distortion when I use a condenser mic and any harmony.  How do I fix this?  I already have the mic gain turned as low as it will go.  Thanks.

0 23
    • MauiJim716
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket, if you can attach an audio or video clip showing this, it would be helpful for us to determine what is going on.
      • Apr 19
  • New
    AlanMinnear
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-18

Iv'e installed all the software for Perform VK. How do I get the tracks to appear? Is there a tutorial for USB midi for windows somewhere?

0 29
    • AlanMinnear
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi AlanMinnear, if you have not yet done so I would recommend checking out the following video tutorial. While this shows the Perform VK setup on a MAC with the GarageBand DAW setup on a Windows-based DAW will be identical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwYIt3om0nQ
      • Apr 18
    • AlanMinnear
      AlanMinnear

• Apr 18
    • AlanMinnear
      AlanMinnear

I had already seen that one. It wasn’t helpful at all. In fact, one of the comments below the video asked if a fuller description could be made by TC. It was ignored. All you see is the screen with no explanation of how it was all set up. I’m on Windows anyway. But thanks for the suggestion.

• Apr 18
  • New
    Frizzuto1966
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

Just unboxed my VoiceLivePlay and can’t get it working properly. Sound is very low, even with Gain turned up and no effects are working

0 32
  • New
    PJoensen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

Hello. I'm the bassist and only backupsinger in my band. I want to use the autopitch and some harmonies. Now, we use exclusively in-ear monitors, so there's no sound on stage. Can I route a group, consisting of guitar, piano/keys, into the AUX, and count on the Voicelive Play to know the key and major/minor thingy?

read more...
    0 31
    • PJoensen
      PedroRodrigues Hi PJoensen , the Aux in can perform calculations to help make harmonies more accurate.
      There are 2 settings:
      LIVE – Use when you are playing live or processing a recorded vocal track from your DAW us ing the AUX in to provide guide tracks.
      TRACKS – Use when you’re singing along with pre-recorded music, like an mp3 player.
      The unit offers two Key modes:
      Auto – Key information is taken from the AUX input, if present, or the currently set Key if there is no AUX signal.
      Room Sense – Key information is pulled out of thin air! If your VoiceLive Play is near or on a keyboard, guitar or other chord-based instrument, the mics inside the Play will attempt to determine key information from the audio received.
      This setting is best used in a single instrument environment where the Play is located close to the instrument being played.
      • Apr 16
  • New
    Bru5w
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I'm trying to mimic the harmony for Your Love and just not having much success. Has anyone configured the VoiceLive Play and would be willing to share their settings?

read more...
    0 49
  • New
    boloulu
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-11

So, I need to clarify. I know the talkbox, vocoder and similar settings work when the guitar is cable-connected to the guitar in and mic is connnected direct to FRFL speaker BUT when I connect my guitar by wireless to the guitar in and cable in the thru jack to an amp NOT only do those presets not work but the guitar presets in VLX3 dont work either. I can access some but not all the presets. Anyone tell me why this is? Connecting VLX3 to a Helix, Headrush, Kemper should be easy and ALL presets of VLX3 should work.

read more...
    0 26
    • boloulu
      PetGerbil When you take a lead from the "Thru" jack, it just passes the signal straight through from the guitar input, bypassing any effects(and removing any guitar from the outputs). It's just used for taking the note information from the guitar for vocal harmony's etc. But leaving the signal "dry" for other external processors down the chain.(Kemper etc..)

If you take a lead from the main outputs, does that work ? (remembering to remove the lead from the "Thru" socket. It will sense if that socket has a plug in it, and if it has it will mute the guitar from every other output.)
      • Apr 12
Go to page