Statistics

250,517 members
127,683 posts
  • New
    HanVertegaal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Hi, Can someone tell me what type of anti-aliasing filters are used in the XR-18? This information is needed to use the device in accredited measurements.

0 5
    • HanVertegaal
      Dale_M

This info can be found in the datasheets of the ADC (Cirrus CS5368) and DAC (Cirrus CS4385) that are used in XR18. This can be searched from your web browser.
      • 16 hours ago
    • HanVertegaal
      HanVertegaal

Thanks for the pointer!

• 10 hours ago
  • New
    JohnBrydon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-21

I can only get 4 stereo signals in my DAW but I want 8 mono signals. Can't find a mono/stereo switch.

The UMC Control Panel shows the stereo channels linked (with a chain symbol) and I can't unlink them.

0 10
  • New
    samib
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

I understand that I should get free Tracktion software with my registered Behringer UMC404HD. How is this accomplished?

0 8
    • samib
      RexBeckett Hi samib, when you register your purchase you should be sent a download link for Waveform OEM. To register:

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Product Registration. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Sep 19
    • samib
      samib Thanks again, RexBekett. It is nice to know I can get help at this site.
      • Sep 19
  • New
    samib
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

how do I know I have most current driver/software for my UMC404HD?

0 11
    • samib
      RexBeckett Hi samib, the latest driver for Windows 10 is version 5.12.0. You can download drivers by clicking on Software at the right side of the product page: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BK1
      • Sep 19
    • samib
      samib Thank you Rex. I should have mentioned I have an iMac. Maybe it picks up the driver automatically
      • Sep 19
    • samib
      RexBeckett The UMC404HD is CoreAudio compliant so it should work on a Mac without additional drivers,
      • Mon at 1:50 AM
  • New
    yalcinarmen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-18

Hi,

Is there a Windows 10 compatible driver for BCA2000?

Thank You

Yalcin Armen

0 7
  • New
    BoyKMO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

i find it hard to register my new product is it always loading for long time when it comes to registration because i have been trying to register

0 10
  • New
    rpant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

I am having difficulty setting up my device to record analogue vinyl to digital on my HP. I have downloaded the driver but get no icon for control.

0 6
    • rpant
      Dale_M Hi there, have you got the latest version of ASIO4ALL? As this is 3rd party software the website can be difficult to navigate so I have sent you a direct link here https://we.tl/t-YlBk07DqmG There is normally no desktop icon, but if you search your C drive it should be there for you to click on and open.
      • Sep 15
  • New
    DeltaH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-10

Hi,

Do UM2 have any registration code for Ableton Live Lite? I'm still new with this.

Thanks.

0 7
  • New
    asifkhan6654
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

sometimes it does not show as connected and if it is connected it does not show the microphone signal sometimes. I have my system updated, driver updated, usb cable also changed, microphone is new. Still nothing works. Sometimes there is no problem, everything works fine, but most of the time either i can not see my interface connected on laptop or it doesn't show the mic signal if connected. Please help, thanks in advance. I am exhausted now by doing everything. Sometimes i feel that there is some hardware issue, but in device manager it shows that its working fine. 

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    Sagar6755
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

I am Getting Static noise Constantly in my uphoria-Um 2 Interface in Main Mic's Line 1 Port where line 2 is fine.

Can anyone help Please. i got so much upset

0 11
    • Sagar6755
      Nigel67 Hi Sagar6755. Is it definitely static and not crackling from a poor contact connection between the jack and the socket. With nothing plugged in, do you still get the noise? If you plug a microphone in to the XLR input, do you get the noise? If you just plug the cable into the jack socket, with nothing attached to the other end, are you still getting the noise. Could someone have plugged in a telephone jack by any chance and bent the contacts of the socket? I think that you will probably need to get your unit repaired. If you could send in a Technical Support ticket then we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 2
Go to page