Statistics

229,706 members
104,797 posts
  • New
    walentum2005
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I have a dcx2496 speaker management, but I didn't know how to set it up. Please help

0 2
    • walentum2005
      NicJonesMT Hi Walentum.
      What I would recommend is to have a look through the User Manual and try to achieve your desired outcome. You can find it in the Document Section of the product page.

https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0B6H

If you are still having issues then please Click support at the top of the page and confirm exactly what you are trying to achieve and what devices you are using.
      • 8 hours ago
  • New
    swenerick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-14

Hi, it seems it's not possible to use the jog wheel to zoom (when zoom mode is activated).

I wanted to know if there is a way to change this behavior or it is something that needs to be written in the firmware?

(I'm working with Logic Pro)

Thank you.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Pierre_Savage
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-13

Hello,

somebody have success with X-Touch + MBP M1?

Firmware 1.21 is installed and Cubase 11 does not see X-Touch ports.

thanks

0 3
    • Pierre_Savage
      NicJonesMT Hi Pierre_Savage. Please click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket.
      We can then go through some trouble shooting with you and advise further.
      • May 14
  • New
    RubenSt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

Hey heroes,

Question; we're using Behringer XTouch compact in a big european show for Ableton and triggering all kinds of cool things (graphics, AR, screens, lighting, etc...) we<3MIDI

And now we're wondering if there's a way to send all midi data that's sent to the USB port, simultaniously to the midi-out DIN port on the XTouch Compact.

It switches between modes 'USB' and 'Stand-Alone'.
    In USB mode all data goes to USB only. 
    In Stand Alone mode all data goes to MIDI DIN out.

For redundancy reasons we'd like to try and make them (USB and midiDIN out) work at the same time.
    Another solution would ofcourse be DIN out > THRU box and split from there.
    BUTTT
    If anyone knows how to make them spit out midi data simultaniously; hit me up!

-Ruben

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    eichy1
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-10

Hi everyone, 

My band  just purchased an xtouch to be used as a daw controller,  (logic pro x) we are currently using the x32 as a controller but of course I have limited options , both have 8 faders Q:, can I use both together so I will have 16 faders for mixing, and if so do I have say to logic which one is the boss so to speak, or is it to complicated and just use 1 or the other. 

Thanks in advance,

Glenn 

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    caferrer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

Hello Community,

I am very frustrated that I cannot get any responses on what it to me appears to be a solvable basic problem. My new Xtouch is seen in Device manager but I cannot get Cubase to see it no matter what.

I am very disappointed and frankly disolutioned about the lack of information and support from Behringer on this issue. Therefore, I am looking for anyone who may be willing to let me a hand personnally and I will reward that person.

Thank you in advance.

Christian

read more...
    0 5
    • caferrer
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi caferrer, I can see you have also submitted a case for this query which I have picked up and will respond to today. Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folders for my response. I will also go ahead and add any details for your post to your case I think may help.
      • May 8
      • X-Touch Controller not working with Cubase in Windows 10
        caferrer Yes, Chris. I did. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. As I wrote you in the email. I did finally get it to communicate with Cubase. So now, I am trobleshooting the fact that I have really jumpy faders. Please help me to smooth out the operation of the faders when in read mode. Thanks
        • May 15
  • New
    caferrer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

Hi All, 

Here is my problem. I see the Xtouch under Device Manager in Windows 10 but I cannot see it within my DAW (cubase). Brand new Xtouch, Brand new laptop HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ed1xxx. BIOS F.07. 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7.

This is really disappointing for sometihng that should be plug and play. I will reward anyone who can get my system running.

Thanks

Christian

read more...
    0 4
    • caferrer
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi caferrer, I can see you have also submitted a case for this query which I have picked up and will respond to today. Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folders for my response. I will also go ahead and add any details for your post to your case I think may help.
      • May 8
  • New
    ebosseck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-20

Hi all,

I noticed that it seems like there is no MIDI signal generated when changing layers using the layer buttons on the controler.
    Is there a way to either detect layer changes caused by the layer buttons on the controler (before another MIDI message unique to the new layer is send), or set feedback (like letting the LED of a button blink or setting the led ring behaviour) based on the active layer ?

This would be useful in order to give visual feedback to the user on states of functions which might get changed externally (e.g. on another controler or in a GUI), if the same physical control has different functions (and therefore different states) on different layers of the controler.

I am using firmware 1.12 (according to X-TOUCH Editor 1.21), using the factory preset for standard midi operation. I send and recieve MIDI messages using a python wrapper for rtmidi on Windows 10.

Greetings,
    ebosseck

read more...
    0 20
    • ebosseck
      PedroRodrigues Hi ebosseck to configure the button layers on the X-TOUCH have you tried to perform the following MIDI implementation :

The Layer A and Layer B files assign the controls on the X-TOUCH to MIDI Commands
      Default layer files are provided on the product resources disk, or you can customize your own.

Please note the layer files must match the map file that you load in DashBoard.
      Connect the X-TOUCH to the server.
      Launch the X-TOUCH Editor application that came with your controller.
      Click the GLOBAL tab.
      Click LOAD in the PRESETS ON COMPUTER area and click Yes.
      Select the X-TOUCH-LayerA####.bin file and click Open.
      Wait for the file to be loaded and click Close on the success dialog box.
      Click Dump A in the TO HARDWARE area.
      Click Yes to start the upload and Close on the success dialog box.
      Repeat these steps to load the X-TOUCH-LayerB####.bin file and click Dump B. In the case of this not working please submit an assistance request so we can assit you with more tools by following the link below :https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer . Thank you
      • Apr 21
  • New
    ebosseck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-20

Hello,

While working on a programm in order to be able to use the Behringer X-Touch Compact remotely with OBS, I noticed that when remote controling the button LEDs, the LED will not turn on if I send the message [145, 0, 1] (Note On, Channel 1, Note no. 0, velocity 1), as it should according to the quick start guide. On the other hand, when I send [145, 0, 2] (Note On, Channel 1, Note no. 0, velocity 2), the LED turns on, as it should according to the manual for velocity = 1. I was able to witness the same off-by-one error for setting the LED to blink.

Is there a off-by-one error in the user guide or am I missing something ?

I am using firmware 1.12 (according to X-TOUCH Editor 1.21), using the factory preset for standard midi operation. I send MIDI messages using a python wrapper for rtmidi on Windows 10.

Greetings,

ebosseck

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    juba
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

Hi, I have an X-Touch One for evaluation with Cakewalk by BandLab. It works pretty nice in MC Std mode but I'd like to change the mapping of some keys to have access to FLIP and SEND.

So I switched to MC user mode but noticed that the DAW navigation behaves differently, although no mapping was changed so far. (The Assign feature displays the same name as labelled, for each button.)

After more detailed investigation it is obvious that the Channel> and <Channel button use different events in MC Std compared to MC user.
    with MC user: Channel> = C#3 (49), <Channel = C3 (48)
    with MC Std: Channel> = C#1 (25) on 1st push, then D1 (26), D#1 (27), ..., G1 (31). With each push the note value is increased, up to 8 times. This corresponds to the 8 channels in the fader bank.
    Similarily, <Channel decreases from F#1 (30) to C1 (24).

Questions:

1. Why do the mappings of MC Std and MC user differ?
    2. How can I get the navigation behaviour of MC Std with different mappings on keys F1 to F6?

Thanks for your help!

read more...
    0 16
    • juba
      juba It looks like MC Std mode sends "Select" button events (24 ... 31) whereas MC user mode actually sends "< Channel" (48) or "Channel >" (49) button events.
      MC Std mode seems to keep a counter which is the currently selected channel (1..8) to emulate the 8 faders of the MCU.
      • Apr 20
    • juba
      NicJonesMT Hi Juba,
      Could you please submit a technical support ticket and from there we can gather some more information from you on how you have the XT setup with Bandlab and look into this further.
      Thank you!
      • Apr 22
Go to page