Statistics

234,329 members
109,995 posts
  • New
    Volkant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-18

Hi, i have behringer bcr2000. When i turn on it, "Load" text appears on screen and only store and learn buttons are light. 

The device does not respond at all. Sometimes all lights are on or 888888 characters are displayed on the screen, but mostly the load screen is displayed. 

I can not use the device in any way. What can I do?

read more...
    0 38
    • Volkant
      DavidKnighton Hello Volkant,
      Is the device previously owned or have you yourself owned it for some time? Are you attempting to interface it to a DAW or instrument? You may want to submit a technical support request using the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. Provide as much details on your setup, as well as any history with the device.
      • Jan 18
      • Bcr2000 "Load"problem
        Volkant I created a ticket so maybe I can get an answer sooner, I wrote it here too
        I took the device from a friend last week and he told me that it works without any problems He also sent a photo, but when I turn on the device, load text appears on the screen most of the time and I cannot do anything, sometimes the lights and the screen text change automatically I sent the youtube link, please watch it.
        • Jan 18
      • Bcr2000 "Load"problem
      • Bcr2000 "Load"problem
        DavidKnighton Hello Volkant,
        It's difficult to tell what's going on in the video, looks sporadic. It almost looks like it's losing power intermittently. I would check to ensure the power cable is making a proper fit. Beyond that, it might be have a boot issue.
        • Jan 19
  • New
    КонстантинКаза
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-01-16

Hello is there a version X-Touch Editor for MacOS 

0 30
  • New
    Bassmannnn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-12

Hi,

I know the X-touch can control the XR18 through a computer with just the USB cable from X-Touch connected. Are anyone aware of if there is a trick to do the same with X-touch One.

I use the X-touch with my DAW, but sometimes I just use XR18 as a soundcard and it could be nice if I could use X-Touch One fader just to adjust Volume eg.  I'm pretty sure it can be done, but not how. Question is have Behringer already this solution implemented witout telling:-)

I will look forward to hear anything from you.

br
    Steen 

read more...
    0 36
    • Bassmannnn
      john0121 Hi Bassmannnn, no X CTRL on the X TOUCH ONE unfortunately- only on the full size X TOUCH.
      • Jan 13
  • New
    rjsa31
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-09

Any way to connect the x-touch controller with the x-touch extender for the mr-18? the controller connects - no problem all banks and channels - but I can't fond the right mode for the extender to connect and control the first 8 channels.

1 42
    • rjsa31
      DaveMorrison The Extender can't communicate with the MR18 because it doesn't "speak" the correct protocol. C3PO could help : ) See this link from a few days ago to view a discussion about possible workarounds. https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/106328/309660/x-touch-not-working
      • Jan 9
      • connect the x-touch controller with the x-touch extender
        JamesOLeary C3PO could help? that's just an insult to the intelligence of users who put faith in a faulty product with false specs. and the only answer provided is something that only becomes more challenging to everyday users. Nothing simple, nothing neat in order to work with XR18 or any DAW for that matter. Please provide a better reply Dave.
        • Mar 24
  • New
    mattkuto
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

I recently purchased an X-Touch. It is on backorder and has not shipped yet. I had heard that the X-Touch does not work with the new Mac M1 Silicon computers. Does anyone know if it does or doesn't work? I will cancel my order and wait if it's not supported yet. If it makes a difference I use Logic in Rosetta mode. I had heard that there was a firmware update but don't know where to find it or how to install it. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

read more...
    0 44
    • mattkuto
      PedroRodrigues Hi mattkuto,please consider that new Macs with Apple M1 (ARM-based) processors are not yet officially supported. Audio or control issues with M1 are purely Apple‘s domain or DAW related, as our devices are class compliant and do not need drivers under Mac OS. Thank you
      • Jan 21
      • Behringer X-Touch
        mattkuto Pedro, thank you for your reply. I actually have since received the X-Touch and am pleased to say that if you install the latest firmware update, it works fine!
        • ·
        • Jan 21
  • New
    FrankFengel
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Hello,

I have a problem with this firmware 1.21. After the update, an ip search is no longer possible, and the ip address is no longer displayed ...
    How can I go back to the old firmware?

thanks for help
    frank
    read more...
    0 131
  • FrankGNitty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

How to color change ss in mcu does anyone one have any idea?

0 50
    • FrankGNitty
      DaveMorrison Short answer: You can't. Unless you want to send custom MIDI messages to the Xtouch, there is no color in MC and HUI modes (Only Xctl mode).
      • Jan 4
  • New
    gaillou11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Bonjour. Je viens de faire l acquisition d un Xtouch one. J ai fais le tour du net pour trouver une solution mais hélas. 

Je suis sur cubase 10.5 . Firmware 1.08. 

Je n arrive pas a assigner les 4 touches F1 F2 F3 F4 . Si quelqu'un sait comment se y prendre, je suis preneur. 

Cordialement

read more...
    0 27
  • New
    Mumbojumbo70
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-01

Would any body know if the Behringer Motor 61 Keyboard controller will work as a controller with Garageband on an iMac desktop, please?

0 32
    • Mumbojumbo70
      DaveMorrison It should give you basic MIDI functionality because they are both USB class compliant. MC mode won't work because Garageband doesn't have that feature (Logic Pro does).
      • Jan 2
      • Behringer Motor 61 compatabiliity
        Mumbojumbo70 Thanks very much Dave. That's pretty much what I thought. I'll try running in midi mode and see if I can assign controls that way.
        • Jan 2
  • New
    lightspur13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

When I put my X-Touch in Mackie Mode, it works fine but when I switch it over to HUI, I get nothing. I noticed that when it is in HUI mode, the scribble scripts are completely blank, no line through the center. Is there a way to do a full factory reset or am I missing something? This used to work but just stopped.

Thanks

read more...
    0 51
    • lightspur13
      DaveMorrison I suppose you could reload the most recent firmware (via MIDI).
      • December 31, 2020
      • X-Touch HUI mode not functioning.
        lightspur13 That was my first thought so I upgraded the firmware from 1.15 to 1.21 to no avail.
        • Dec 31
Go to page