Statistics

284,947 members
166,813 posts
  • New
    Triglyph
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-01

MacOS 12.2.1. Audition 22.2.0.61. Mac Pro. Behringer BCF2000.

How can I get the BCF to connect to Audition as a control surface?

0 12
  • New
    mrreamer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-16

I have tried connecting via the line in on channel 1, and via channels 2/3 using a lightning to jack cable, and also via a bluetooth receiver connected into the line in on channel 1, and via channels 2/3.

With either connection I am getting a repeated clashing sound throughout the tune, which isn't there otherwise.

I have used the same lightning to jack cable to connect directly to my amp, and I have also connected to the amp using bluettoth.

The clashing sound is not present when connected directly to the amp, only when connected to the mixer.

I am not talking about distortion, or feedback. It sounds like kick drum and a snare, repeated at regular intervals throughout the tune.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

read more...
    0 8
    • mrreamer
      PedroRodrigues Hi mrreamer, thank you for your post, I would suggest to use a Y RCA to 1/8 jack cable,(as per image) to connect to your jack to lightning cable adaptor, this should follow by connecting the RCA side of the cable to your XENYX 502 RCA input, (as per image). Please check if this way you still have the same issues you have described on this post. Thank you
      • Feb 17
    • mrreamer
      mrreamer

I was going to try this (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003OSUY8I/) - would it do the same job or you think I have to use the RCA input to get rid of the issue?

• Feb 17
    • mrreamer
      mrreamer

I have purchased this (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00B2HP1FY) to connect the lightning -> jack cable into the RCA inputs on the mixer

• Feb 17
  • New
    GTRBuster
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-02-13

Bought a new X Touch but it dodn't come with any overlays.  

Does anyone have one for Reaper or even a blank one they're not using?

0 11
  • New
    strober8
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

After the firmware update 1.21, the X-TOUCH mini displays stopped showing any values. It is also impossible to select the connection protocol during the initial setup of the X-TOUCH (HUI or MCU) and setup brightness of displays. Returning the firmware to 1.15 and also updating to 1.22 does not give any result. I use TAC along with logic pro, macos monterey.

Support does not give any advice, asks for video updates and other questions? how did you update, which cables did you use during the update, did you try different usb ports, etc.

Anybody have some problems? Have ane ideas? 

read more...
    0 33
    • strober8
      JTRACKER I guess this is the norm for this "support" forum - by this I mean no answers. Is there a "readme" document somewhere which states what updates are "expected" from the 1.21 to 1.22 change?
      • Feb 8
  • New
    meshica7
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-16

Hello everyone

I am new to X Touch and primarrily use it in Logic but also with Studio One and Tracktion. I noticed that the CONTROL key in the MODIFY set of keys stays engaged when I am in Logic. No matter what I do I cannot get it to turn. Pressing the other 3 MODIFY keys does not do anything. So I am assuming that this is affecting any mapping I am trying to do to the FUNCTION keys as well. I am not 100% sure but I do not suspect that this is normal as I did not see this happening in Studio One or Tracktion.

I see that someone else posted a similiar question 2 yrs ago but never recieved a response. Any ideas?

Thanx everyone!

Juan

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    gregory6d
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

Is there any option to have custom user layer on X-Touch with a X-Air mixer like in iPad remote application. Fader 1-2 Input 1-2, fader 3-4 maybe FX returns and so on? Any plans for it? It would be really great feature for X-Touch

0 22
    • gregory6d
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. No, this is not possible. You can rearrange your input channels by changing the input sources in the software, but it would not be practical for FX returns.
      • Jan 12
  • New
    Malou
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-11

Bonjour à tout le monde, je viens d'acheter un pédalier contrôleur MIDI FCB1010 de Behringer pour l'utiliser avec le logiciel d'orgue virtuel Hauptwerk et une carte son Saffire Pro24. Quelqu'un pourrait-il me documenter sur la configuration à adapter pour que tout fonctionne correctement ? car ici en Europe il n'existe pratiquement rien sur le sujet .

Merci beaucoup à celui ou celle qui pourra m'aider.

Très cordialement                   Robert 

read more...
    0 9
    • Malou
      Dale_M There is a very good video showing the FCB1010 with DAW (Abelton in this example) I am sorry that it is is English though. https://youtu.be/wO3XD_HU-tE however for information on your Saffire PRO 24 you will need to contact Focusrite.
      • Jan 11
  • New
    meshica7
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-10

Hello folks!

I know that the X Touch One comes with a variety of overlays for certain DAWs and protocols. Does Behringer *or anyone, for that matter) offer overlays for the X Touch?Will the X Touch One overlays work on the X Touch? I am specifically looking for a Logic Pro overlay.

read more...
    0 27
  • New
    KCD53
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-31

Recently received x touch Firmware 1.21

Using it with Logic 10.6.1 running on an iMac Monterey 12.1

Faders on touch will not move faders on Logic. Any solutions?

0 44
  • New
    DJMaytag
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-28

Anyone have any documention on what's new? I just updated and it brought my X-Touch from 1.21 & 1.04 to 1.22 & 1.06. Nothing was noted as to what was new though.

4 84
    • DJMaytag
      DavidThomson1 Must admit, they are getting very sloppy releasing firmware updates for a lot of devices and not publicising exactly what the new firmware does or fixes etc.
      • December 28, 2021
      • What's new in X-Touch/X-Touch Extender firmware 1.22?
        simmonds01 +1 to that, at a minimum it should have release note, and the upgrade procedure in with the release
        • Jan 20
Go to page