Statistics

250,609 members
127,789 posts
  • New
    JamesMatheson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

HALL OF FAME 2X4 REVERB: I know how to use the Tone Print Editor to create and save my own Tone Prints, but how do I assign my Tone Prints to the 4 FOOT SWITCH PRESETS?

0 11
  • New
    LostTheTone87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

Hi guys,

I have an FBQ2496 feedback suppressor which I had hoped would help me with a persistent feedback issue on my vocal mic. However, I can't figure out how to get the FBQ to work.

The manual says that I should just turn it on, press the "Learn" button and then it will automatically scan for feedback and deploy filters. But that doesn't happen. When I press the "Panic" button, still nothing happens. I tried to "prime" the unit, and held down the "Learn" button and got a series of loud chirps, which did generate feedback, but the unit didn't actually press them seemingly at all.

The unit is registering sound coming in, and the same sound is coming out to the mixer at the far end, but nothing else is happening.

Help me out here - How do I get the FBQ to start actually detecting feedback? 

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    ARSRepair22520
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Main board for Finalizer 96k needed + part number would be appreciated as well, thank you!

0 3
    • ARSRepair22520
      Nigel67 Hi ARSRepair22520. Please submit a spares ticket and a colleague will get back to you with pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Tue at 10:17 PM
  • New
    Rob13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Just purchased the Tc helicon voicelive 3 extreme. There is no amazing grace preset as described in the manual. Anybody got any ideas? 

0 5
  • New
    GSpiller
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

I have recently purchased both the Behringer Ultra Curve Pro DEQ2496 https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0146

and the Behringer FBQ6200 https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0B3T

Which my two main audio sources are an Alexa Show that plays Amazon Music with HD subscription and a Audio Technica AT-LP60NV-BT. I also happen to have the audio from my TV through an optical cable, all used to pass through RCA inputs ultimately through a 10 band eq that died so now I must figure out how I hook these both up from my audio sources and through to my B&K AVR 507 amp. My setup includes some soundpath extenders for wireless sub setup and two rears, but I'm running a thx ultra 2 klipsch setup of speakers for the whole sound stage.

For the record player and Alexa which both have 1/8 outputs on them, do I just get a 1/8 to 1/4 plug or should I use XLR? Also do I go from source to deq2496 and then fbq6200 and amp, or source to fbq6200 then deq2496 then amp? I really don't know how to chain them together I've watched some YouTube and some people have these two units operating together, just don't know how. So... rather than experiment with a bunch of wires and sticking plugs every which way, I figured I'd ask the experts out there! 

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    TonyJ
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi there.

I've loved the Ditto Looper X2 for the 5 years I've had it now, but it has now become barely useable anymore!

It repeats nasty loop feedback and distortion. I've read about doing the "hard reset" and I do that, but it's only good for one or two songs, then the pedal is unusable again.  In a live gig setting, this is unacceptable.

I've tried downloading the latest firmware update for macOS (from 2017??), but the file will NOT INSTALL.

Even when I override security protocols (as MacOS cannot identify the developer), the file starts to open, and then just fails and shuts down.  It seems no one actually tested this on macOS.

I need your HELP ASAP !!

- Tony

read more...
    0 4
    • TonyJ
      Nigel67 Hi TonyJ. The Technical Team are going to need to get involved and advise you further on this issue. Can you send them a ticket please. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Tue at 10:40 PM
  • New
    diegoternavasio
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-16

Hi

I could find only Webinar Session 1 of Lake Controller on new-academy.musictribe.com
    Any other links to webinar sessions 2,3,4 are no longer available.

Any chances to get access to all four Lake Webinars from last year?

Cheers!

Diego

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    RichardHughes
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-15

My Mic Mechanic 2 has started playing up. The Effect LED, the Tone LED and the Power LED are on all the time. I cannot turn Tone off bypressing the Tone button - I cannot turn the Effcets off by pressing the footswitch. Same problem whether using batteries of Power Supply. How do I reset this device?

read more...
    0 4
    • RichardHughes
      Nigel67 Hi RichardHughes. There isn't a factory reset as such, only loading in the factory presets which is done as follows.
      Select all of the presets in VoiceSupport2 (click the first preset in the list and Shift+click the last preset) and press delete. You should see all blank purple boxes. Press "Apply Changes" to restore the Factory Presets.
      I would also suggest trying to upgrade the software on the unit. If this doesn't work, then please send a technical support ticket to us and we will be able to advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 15
  • New
    nilsw63
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

Are there by any chance , some multac units for the m5000 series still in existence?

0 0
    • nilsw63
      PedroRodrigues Hi nilsw63, unfortunately we do not have them anymore, the only solution now will be to cannibalize M5000 units for parts. Thank you
      • Sep 19
  • New
    Jmwilkins
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

Hi, is there any way to identify what TonePrints are downloaded into spots 1-3 of my flashback2 and hall of fame2? Thank you.

0 5
    • Jmwilkins
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. Regretfully, once the tone print is transferred to your device, there isn't a way to Identify the specific tone print from the pedal itself.
      • Sep 14
Go to page