Statistics

298,621 members
182,253 posts
  • New
    migghel12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

Most times, I use TC Hellicon VoiceLive Rack or Tascam for Live autotune and I use Ableton live to send Midi CC to change presets. My problem is this devices are pretty big. Is there any portable device that meets the same need and that accepts midi CCs.

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    kennypham855
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

Hi. I'm looking for the firmware update for my TC 4000. It currently in v1.03, I'm looking for V1.11 update but I cannot find on TC download page. Please let me know how can I find this update. Thank you very much.

Kenny.

0 3
  • New
    Musikart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-24

Hi !!

My TC M6000 gives me an DSP AES CARD Sync Error !

What can I do ???

Thanks !

Mikel 

0 1
    • Musikart
      PedroRodrigues Hi Musikart, thank you for your post, please ponder that Sync Error (Red) points out for the Input being or has been out of Sync with the Mainframe.

Please Press the Reset key to see if Sample Slips are still occurring.

If that is the case, please check that there is only one Master Clock source in your setup.

This monitoring function is great when trying to determine which connected device is out of Sync.

In the case that the guidance above does not resolve the issue reported, please follow the link below to submit a case directly to our Tech Support Team.

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic

I will be gladly pick up this ticket if you adress the submitted ticket to myself by stating my name of the description.

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Sep 24
  • New
    Mikeaux
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-21

Hi,

Is there any way to send midi tempo values from Microsoft Word to the Voicelive 3 Extreme to set tempo?  I use Microsoft Word files for my lyrics, and when I open up the individual song files, I'd like to have a tempo setting in each song file with individual tempo values to be sent automatically via USB midi to my Voicelive 3 Extreme, automatically setting the tempo.  Is that possible?  If not, is there a way around it?  I'm using Windows 10 Pro.  Any help is definitely appreciated.  Thanks.

read more...
    0 9
    • Mikeaux
      NicJonesMT Hi Mikeaux.
      Unfortunately this is not possible using Word. You would need some kind of third party software that can allow you to create cues for your show.
      If you search for "Lyrics Control MIDI" you should see some options.
      Unfortunately as we don't develop any software to do this we cannot advise on which one to use.
      • Sep 22
      • Can midi tempo be sent from Microsoft Word to Voicelive 3 Extreme  to set tempo
        Mikeaux Thanks for the info Nic. Much appreciated!
        • Sep 22
  • New
    Delavault
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-18

Hello,

I'm a skilled technician and I'm looking for a spare switching power supply for a TC Electronic G-Major rack. These are similar to other D-Two, M-One, etc. and I guess part number is A09-00001-63060. I'm used to repair usual capacitor problems on these devices but now, the power supply of my G-Major absolutely need replacement. Spanish or Tunisian suppliers don't have them in stock anymore.

Can someone tell me where I can by a spare part ? I'm located in France.

Thank you

Etienne

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Music2muzic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-17

I have a mic mechanic that will not power up, and need it fixed

0 1
  • New
    andr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-15

goodmorning 

I need old version of lake controller (before v.5) to remotate an old  marvellous LAKE MESAeq that has an old firmware

or alternatively

the last firmware for that machine (but I'm afraid to upgrade if it crashes.. and no return)

there is someone to help me?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    jp1434
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-14

HI, I have just purchased the TC Electronic HOF Reverb pedal and no matter what sound I download the dry sound does not come through. I only get the reverb when pressing the pedal.
    I would be grateful if you could advize or is the pedal faulty?

Best regards, Jan

read more...
    0 13
    • jp1434
      kiskadar69 "Kill-dry on/off
      When you activate Kill-dry, the direct signal is removed from the pedal’s output. Use this mode when you place your TC Electronic effect pedal in a parallel effects loop.
      To set Kill-dry mode, proceed as follows:
      ► Disconnect the pedal and turn it on its back.
      ► Unscrew the back plate of the pedal and look for the two small dip-switches in the upper left corner.
      ► The lower DIP switch (the one further away from the power in jack), switches between Killdry on and Kill-dry off mode.
      You can only remove the dry signal from the signal path if you have selected Buffered Bypass mode using the upper DIP switch – see 'Switching the pedal from true bypass to buffered bypass mode'. Kill-dry is not available in True Bypass mode"
      (TC Electronic Hall Of Fame Reverb English Manual, p. 19)
      • Sep 14
    • jp1434
      jp1434

Hi kiskadar69, thank you very much for your answer :-) Al the best, Jan

• Sep 20
    • jp1434
      jp1434

Hi, the inside of the unit does not have these switches because my reverb pedal is the HOF Mini Reverb pedal. Can you tell me where I can get hold of a manual? Thank you.

• Sep 20
  • New
    ShaunCam
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-13

Hi.

After living with this pedal, I learnt to live with its querks. It sounds great but there are some extremely basic features that make no sense in a live setting using with  a pedal switcher with MIDI:

1) When a board is selected via Program Change signal, there is a lag, which I now understand from previous TC communications about time needed to change boards. The most frustrating part is that if the PC is sent for the currently selected board, it mutes as though a new board is selected, so even using just 1 board for a variety of songs requires a work-around. Is it possible to fix this so the board doesn't refresh?

2) Master midi clock sync, please.

3) MIDI activation for Tuner, please.

4) MIDI access to 2nd function on footswitches for tap tempo/bpm sync, please.

Most of these suggestions should enable us to not require changing boards so often and having the hassle of the signal muting.

Great product though. What it does well, it does very well!

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    saravanan2017
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-12

Hi All,

I am Using a DM8500 DSP. I want to Control the DSP through the Third party controller via Ethernet.

Ther is no Port Numbers provided in the User Manual for TCp or UDP Protocal.

Appreciate your Help!.

read more...
    0 3
    • saravanan2017
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. From there we can then advise you further.
      • Sep 14
Go to page