Statistics

254,491 members
132,180 posts
  • New
    nicotina74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

hi, I can't connect my viscous vibe to the pc (Windows 10 Pro) either via usb or via bluetooth. Even with the application on the phone (android 9) I cannot connect to the pedal. What can I do to try to fix the problem?
    Thanks
    Nicola

0 10
    • nicotina74
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi nicotina74, when connecting the device to your PC does it show within Device Manager and the settings section of the Toneprint Editor? If it does not show in these locations could you please try a different USB cable?

Does beaming from the mobile app work fine?
      • Sep 10
    • nicotina74
      nicotina74 Hi ChrisEdwards1, in the pc it is only detected as a bluetooth device but not as a usb device. It is not detected in the setting section of the tone print editor. I tried 3 usb cables but the result doesn't change.. I don't have the original usb cable supplied. Transmitting a preset from the app to the pedal with the guitar pickup works. Should I buy 1 suitable usb cable? If so, which one? Thanks
      nicola
      • Sep 19
  • New
    remork
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-06

hi there

having the same issue as Shamusotoole, where s/he states:

"I bought a Flashback 2 with the aim of mono input, external tap, and stereo out." and ends up frustrated.

i was looking for:

mono in, dry+quarter notes out in one amp, dry+dotted eights in the other.

this is perfectly possible with nothing plugged into the R input. it is also perfectly possible with a splitter cable, sending the exact same signal to L and R inputs. until you enable external tap in the editor, that is.

since this is clearly a dual delayline equipped pedal, that can do mono to stereo or stereo to stereo just fine, i find it hard to wrap my head around the reason why enabling the ring on one of the inputs to accept pulses would cause the stereo spread of the outputs to be summed to mono. if it can do mono to stereo with nothing plugged in the R input, hopefully this is a software matter? where it can be programmed to do that very same thing, only while listening for taps on the ring?

i found myself eyeballing the Nux duotime. while that doesn't have external tap tempo (want to control time from a  Boss ES-5), i prefer its dedicated tap tempo switch over holding down the switch on the flashback. but i think it sounds a little flatter than the flashback, and buying another delay pedal that almost does what i want is getting old. (looking at you, Nemesis.)

but seriously, there has to be a reason for Nux to make these - me and Shamusotoole can't be the only one looking for this functionality? and the Flashback 2 comes soooooo darn close..

seriously, a firmware upgrade that provides this would make this pedal the single best thing since sliced bread. smallest form factor (pedalboard real estate matters!), and an offering that no other manufacturer has provided, with a superb sound.

please? pretty please? :)

read more...
    0 15
    • remork
      PedroRodrigues Hi, remork please follow the link below to access the guide and all the tools you require to update your unit.
      https://wsi.li/dl/qPJ7Lq3gRzheaGg98/
      Thank you
      • Sep 7
    • remork
      remork

thank you Pedro. you got my hopes up for a minute :) but i'm quite sure my Flashback 2 is already running the 2019 #1.2.00 firmware, since i already have the internal tap tempo working, which was new to that firmware update. and while the 'new' internal tap tempo mode for the linked firmware retains full stereo as advertised, what i'm asking for is for the EXTERNAL tap tempo to retain the stereo image. which this firmware does not do. but i'll doublecheck the firmware next time, just to be sure.

• Sep 8
  • New
    leond
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

I need a black plastic knob for my Plethora X5.  I created a Parts Care Ticket on 8/25/21.  As of today, one week later, I have not received a response.

What is the best way to receive a response and/or be able to purchase a new knob for my Plethora X5?

read more...
    0 12
    • leond
      Nigel67 Hi leond. I am sorry about the delay in our spares team getting back to you. Can you advise me the case number and I will look into it for you. many thanks
      • Sep 1
      • No Reply to Customer Care Part Request
        Nigel67 I have found your case, CAS-482179-H1F6W8. It is near the top of the queue, should be answered today or tomorrow. Again, apologies for the delay.
        • Sep 2
      • No Reply to Customer Care Part Request
        leond Thank you. I did hear back regarding ordering the part and it has been ordered.
        • ·
        • Sep 4
  • New
    KBoyMaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

IF I BUY MASTERING HD NATIVE BUNDLE CAN I GET THE HARDWARE?

0 17
    • KBoyMaster
      NicJonesMT

Hi KBoy. No. If you purchase the bundle through the webstore you will get only the Native versions. Please contact one of our resellers if you would like the hardware version. https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html

• Sep 1
  • New
    Tomtuma
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

I recently bought a used flashback 2 and I found that when turning delay time up past 12 o oclock there is no initial dry signal . so i hit  anote and dont hear anything until the delay kicks in . I see there are a couple switches inside the box for bypass/dry kill but nothing changes in regards to this when I switch them . One of them will cut the signal if the pedal is off and switch it back and it works fine . but the kill dry thing seems to not be working . I updated the pedal and dont know what eles to do .

any helpappreciated

read more...
    0 12
    • Tomtuma
      Dale_M Hi there it would be best to send us a Technical ticket to assist you via our Support tab above.
      • Sep 2
    • Tomtuma
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tomtuma, please take in to account that with second hand units the conditions are always a misery, nevertheless I would advise your to perform a firmware update on your unit,the resources for this process and the guidance on how to use the deep-switches on your unit will be present on the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/BXGkrHMbMStmFw79C/ Thank you
      • Sep 2
  • New
    InVitr0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

Hello, is there a way to get the Hall-Effect Sensor for the Flashback 2? 

It is the IC20 and the part is mechanically broken. 

Musicstore could not/refuse to replace the part within the guarantee time.. 

this is quite sad, because the pedal work. but I cant switch it.

why should I throw away a 110€ pedal when a 2€ part is broken? 

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    RickyMarshallKirkpatrick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

I've had my ND-1 for a long time.The delay knob has gotten super loose as far as the delay time adjustment goes.It still locks in the delay time when I move the knob to the 12 o'clock. I was wondereing where I can get it repaired. Thanks!

0 21
    • RickyMarshallKirkpatrick
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click the support link at the top of the page and create a service ticket. Someone will contact you ASAP to arrange this for you.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    pauldawn
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-22

Hi all how do we get stickers of our favourite  pedals for the g systems loops 

Thanks in advance 

0 30
  • New
    NickH7203
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-19

Hi, I hope that someone can assist me. I have reccently purchased the TC Electronic Icon Series of effects (TC-2290, TC-1210 AND THE DVR-250 and I am unable to authorise the units. I have registered all three and installed the software. I am using Ableton Live 9 Suite. PS can I also run these with Reason 10?

Look forward to your response.

read more...
    0 38
    • NickH7203
      PedroRodrigues Hi NickH7203 if you have acquired the units with the controller software included, you must install on the computer where you use these units the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER and set up an account for yourself. You will not need to register your units on the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER but the present of the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER will allow your software to be validated so you can sue the software control on any DAW.
      • Aug 19
    • NickH7203
      NickH7203 Hi Pedro. Thanks. That would explain it. Need to dig out my I Lok key.
      • Aug 19
      • TC Icon series Installation issues
        PedroRodrigues if you allready have an ILOK ACCOUNT you just need to install on your pc the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER software and log in your ILOK ACCOUNT and you are good to go.
        • Aug 19
  • New
    Analogue1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-18

Hi. Anyone know how to get TC spares. I've tried here but no response from the dealers/distributors here. It's the reverb selection knob on an M300

Cheers.  Paul

0 32
    • Analogue1
      Nigel67 This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare parts tab and submit a ticket. If you have already done this, can you give me the ticket number and I will check further. Please also check your spam / junk boxes for replies. many thanks
      • Aug 18
Go to page