250,244 members
127,373 posts
  • Kane1972
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-27
    0 98
    • Kane1972
      Kane1972

I could not find how to edit my blank post (to add the text), so clicked reply instead.

My question is simple. Will TC be making a new interface anytime soon?

• November 27, 2019
  • Vogeldance
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-25

I bought this unit several years ago new.  The light stopped working after about a year.  Been sitting around unused for maybe 10 years.   Any ideas how to replace the bulb? I could buy a used one for the cost of sending it to TC electronics to fix it.

Thanks,

Rob

read more...
    0 140
    • Vogeldance
      Vasco_Romijn

There is no (tradidtional) bulb. The backlichts are intigrated SMD LED's inside the display module itself, it is a complete board.

http://studiorepair.com/gallery/TC_Electronic/M-One/slides/TC_Electronic_M-One_LCD__DEEPSONIC_07020601_1010070255.JPG

Maybe the support from TC Electronics can help you with a new display or point you out where to get it.

• November 26, 2019
  • saddison65
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-22

Is there any way to access my personal toneprints (currently stored on my Macbook) so that I can beam them whilst away from the Macbook? 

0 197
    • saddison65
      TC-Samuel

Hi @saddison65 

Sorry, we didn't get back to you. Unfortunately, at this point there is no option for that. It is something we are looking into though!

best,
      Sam

• December 5, 2019
  • Nightfishing141
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-20

Anyone have some details on how the stereo input work on the mimiq?

Are they summed and then a new stereo field created or is there a different signal path. 

Thanks for the help! Any info would be appreciated

read more...
    0 193
    • Nightfishing141
      TC-Samuel

Hi @Nightfishing141 
      I'm trying to do some research on this, but I'm not really understanding it. Dry seems to control the mono input only and wet seems to control both channels. I'm guessing it sums both channels and creates a new stereofield. Then depending on the number of dubs it will placed differently. Basically, I seems to make no difference whether you feed it with a stereo signal or a mono signal.

• December 5, 2019
    • Nightfishing141
      TC-Samuel

I'll ask around the HQ and see if anyone knows more about this

• December 5, 2019
  • Biccio
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-19

Hi

Will we ever have a new firmware for G-Major2 ?

It's a pretty good product, but It needs some bug correction and I feel abandoned.

read more...
    0 186
    • Biccio
      TC-Samuel

Hi @Biccio 
      Currently, there are no firmware updates planned for G-Major2. Really happy you like it and your feedback is definitely appreciated. In all honesty, I doubt we'll be able to allocate ressources to updating it right now. But I will take note of it mention it to the leadership at our next scrum

Cheers,
      Sam

• December 5, 2019
  • ChrisTaylor
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-17

Hi,

I have to admit that this is a bit of a strange one but...

I have bought an AXE FXiii (which I love) but am struggling to find a foot controller that I like. All I want to be able to do is scroll through presets and then select scenes, as well as activate the tuner. That is all that I need to be able to do. For that reason, I just cannot justify the costs of the dedicated Fractal foot controllers. I have tried a Voodoo Lab Ground Control, but just couldn't get it to work and now have a Voes MX-12, which works OK but is a little 'clunky'. Suddenly, it occurred to me that I have a TC Electronics G-system languishing under the stairs. Although not without its problems, I always loved the feel of the G-system, with its soft footswitching and huge LEDs. That made me wonder if it was possible to use the G-system MIDI out to control the AXE FXiii. I know it seems a little excessive but, on the other hand, it seems impossible to sell the G-system at the moment so, rather than it just gathering dust....

Any thoughts/comments gratefully received. Thanks

read more...
    0 111
    • ChrisTaylor
      TC-Mike

G-system can do custom mapping of MIDI prg changes sent out with each of the G-system presets, so you could use it for that plus Encoder A,B;C can also be assigned to send out Midi CCs 

Best,

Mike

• November 17, 2019
  • Cyrill
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-11

Does anyone have a user manuel, operating manual and/or service manual or the TC 1140 HS or TC 2240 param eq/preamp? I'm wondering what the internal switch on the preamp curcuit board serves for. 

0 451
  • stribo1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-10

Hi there. I play trumpet and saxophone in a band and was wondering if this was possible.... can I run my trumpet through the stereo input with a switch on the stage mic (toggle on and off when not playing), and run my sax through the mono input with also a switch to toggle on and off when not in use?

Also, is the stereo signal for the 'trumpet' going to send to the board half the output strength of the mono signal? I hope this is possible - that would be really cool. As I'm sure you're aware the gain of the trumpet compared to the saxophone is significantly different hence the need to run both channels seperately into the board. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much. 

read more...
    0 88
  • conradk
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-31

Hi All 

I am new to midi and have just bought a TC M350 rack unit. I have also bought a Harley Benton MP100 Midi commander (aka Melo Audio midi commander) 

I have sent a midi cable from the MP100 to my synergy SYN 2 preamp and i then have a midi through cable going to the "midi in" on the MP350 

I have manageed to program the MP100 (using PC chnages) - so that it is changing all channells of my preamp AND also changing (presets) on the M350 BUT i am experiencing a VERY noticeable dealy on changes. If i remove the M350 from the signal change - the changes (straight to the preamp) are seamless, (with zero gaps betwen changes) - so it is definately , somehting to do with the M350. 

I HAVE NOTICED that each time i change channells on the preamp the "tap tempo" button on the M350 flashes, so i am assuming the gap between changes , is due to the M350 receiving a message to engage tap tempo. The tap temp has its own cc number but i am not using CC comands, just PC change commands!.

I have told the M350 to use "Omni" and i have the syn 2 preamp set to "omni" as well 

This is driving me nuts! Anyone know what i am missing here? 

read more...
    0 126
  • synthlink
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-27

I own an old TC 1210. I love this machine but it's old and it needs some repairs.
    As I've an electronic tech background, I can fix it myself.
    Does somebody knows where I could find the service manual or schematics ?

0 141
Go to page