Statistics

234,076 members
109,688 posts
  • New
    DougBGT6
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-07

I just got a Mimiq Mini and I notice it has a Toneprint port. I connected this to my laptop and Blutooth recognises "Mimiq Mini" but there is no Mimiq section in the Toneprint app. Is my app out of date or is the Mimiq not yet included?

Doug

read more...
    0 36
    • DougBGT6
      WilliamR Hello Doug, The mimiq doubler does not support tone print. The USB port is there for occasional firmware updates.
      • Apr 7
  • New
    Andrew302052
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Hello, 

So I made a reverse delay toneprnt for the plethora and whenever I try to use it, the signal to the output is cut off when the pedal is not engaged. The toneprint and pedal work fine when the effect is on, but then it mutes the plethora's output when I turn it off. Let me know if you need any more info from me. Would love to get on a new beta if there is one. Thanks.

read more...
    0 36
  • New
    andreaGTI
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

hi everyone, I have a G Force, the green lcd display unfortunately no longer works, I would like to know if there is a spare display and if possible have the electronic diagrams to download. Thanks

0 39
    • andreaGTI
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please contact us by submitting a Care Ticket. Click on the Support link at the top of this page. On the Support page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Technical Support to get started.
      • Mar 30
  • New
    RobYates1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-28

Will the Disaster Area DMC Micro controller let me switch boards on the plethora X5?

0 51
    • RobYates1
      NicJonesMT Hi RobYates1.
      You need to send PC Messages to the Plethora from the controller to change the boards.
      I am not massively familiar with the DMC Micro and whether it can send PC messages, so what I would recommend is to contact the Manufacturer to confirm this.
      • Mar 30
    • RobYates1
      LosKartoflos With the PC Channel you can select a board. With CC you go up or down the boards, toggle single paddles and change the hot knob values. Although you can control the looper.
      • Apr 12
    • RobYates1
      RobYates1

So it does seem that it has a little more midi control than I thought. I actually ordered the DMC.micro from Amazon but it showed up broken so I had to return it. I re ordered the DA Mini Baby3 because it seemed a little simpler. That should be here Thursday.

• Apr 12
  • New
    YannickScopeThiry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

Hi, Im owning a mk1 system 6000. 
    It boots, but, I cannot pass further into the system (menu) any longer. It only allows me to enter into a minimal basic menu. 

Someone told me its probably the main processor that broke. 

I added a service ticket here, but without much result.. It went 'solved' without actually being solved or replied.. 

What are my options here?? 

Repair? Where to ask? Cost? 
    Upgrade to mk2? Where? Cost?
    Exchange/Crossgrade to newly announce Native version? Where? Cost?

I'dd prefer the cheapest option (probably the last one) 

Any info or help will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! 

read more...
    0 34
    • YannickScopeThiry
      DavidKnighton Hello Yannick,
      Firstly, I would like to ask your case number? It should start with CAS. It's possible someone responded and it landed in your SPAM/JUNK folder. Cases will auto resolve after about a week if you don't respond. Let me know the case number and I'll delve into it. Secondly, the original System 6000 have been obsolete for a very long time, and there are no parts/components left in the world, so repair is probably your least favorable option. Your best option would be to upgrade to a MKii system 6000. If you wanted to try for repair, either Thermal Relief Design in Las Vegas or Lifetime Services in NY would be a good option. For upgrades, you'll need to contact AVL Media and see if they can provide an upgrade package through their distribution network. If any packages are available, you'll need to contact service and arrange an RMA to have the item upgraded. Let me know if this helps.
      • Mar 15
  • New
    wchristie1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

I am trying to get a G switch to work with my Nova System. I watched the video on You Tube. In the pedal menue. I set the type to G-switch but it does not change presets.

0 40
    • wchristie1
      NicJonesMT Hi WChristie. Could you please submit a Technical support ticket and we can go through some trouble shooting with you.
      • Mar 16
  • New
    denty46
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-11

Hey Everyone

Have just taken delivery of the Sub'n'Up Effects Pedal which I decided to buy because of the great sounds it can produce but especially for it's reported ability to emulate a baritone guitar (Fender Mark VI) as per Jet Harris in the 60's using a Standard Fender Stratocaster guitar.

Tone Report review had the following to say about the Sub'n'Up in this regard .....

Broken Tron quickly became my favorite TonePrint. As the name suggests, it exists to recreate the tone of a Mellotron—one that has been neglected and is suffering from sticky motors and degrading tape. The vibrato sounds great and if you use the sub-octave on its own, it's oddly enough the closest to actually sounding like a baritone guitar. And that subtle vibrato on the baritone is great for both classic Bass VI sounds as well as cool surf the stuff from the ‘60s. 

I know other Octaver pedals (eg. Electro Harmonics Pitch Fork & POG) are able to produce this type of sound so if anyone can elaborate on the above or let me know what settings etc are required to get this sound on the Sub'n'Up, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers  Pete

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    Ritch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-07

Dear,

I see on any shop and web shop than the PROCESSOR MULTI EFFECT TC ELECTRONIC M350 is discontinued.

Is it right or wrong ?

The M350 is it replace by a new PROCESSOR MULTI EFFECT in the futur ?

Regards,

Ritch.

read more...
    0 31
    • Ritch
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ritch, please consider that at this time the M350 is not discontinued but effectively we are always developing new products tat will help our customer on there creative quests. I would suggest to keep an eye on your social media for any news on new products . Thank you
      • Mar 7
  • New
    Giuseppe11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

Hi! :)

I'm having trouble with my konnet24d,my mac os 10.13 doesnt read the soundcard,the blue light didnt turn on.I installed the software on it,but doesnt work,is it my operating system that doesnt work with the soundcard?

0 44
    • Giuseppe11
      PedroRodrigues Hi radioinsectrecords, please consider that the Studio Konnekt 48 is a legacy unit and we have stopped releasing any resources for this unit for some time now therefore if you wish to keep using this unit will must do it exclusively on legacy operating systems. Thank you
      • Mar 7
  • New
    bhm4915
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

Hi

I have a TC Electronic Nova System and have just lost 2 1/4 inch nut and collars that screw into the line in and the output left jacks.  I've purchased some here in the UK but while they fit they are too long to screw into the until flush.  Would anyone have any idea where to purchase the correct fittings.  I've pasted a link below simlar to what i need if not the same.

Kind Regards

N

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TC-Electronc-Input-Output-Jack-Replacement-Nut-Collar-for-Echobrain-Pedals/201887821212?hash=item2f0173ad9c:g:ehAAAOSwc-tY5DfS

read more...
    0 38
Go to page