Statistics

289,847 members
172,411 posts
  • New
    botta72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

I'd like if Plethora X5 could replace my whole guitar pedalboard, that is: TC Electronic PolyTune3, Sentry noise gate, Helix phaser, Dunlop CryBaby wah, Rotovibe and a MIDI+BLE pedalboard, that controls my Marshall JVM amp and Eventide H9.

Sometimes I throw in a Viscous Vibe and MXR ZW44 overdrive, too.

So, my new firmware wishlist for the Plethora X5 would be:

1) When tapping the footswitches, I'd like to have MIDI-OUT program change messages, eventually merged into the THRU port. This way the Plethora would be able to control external devices, like my JVM amp and H9 effect;

2) Add a polyphonic tuner like PolyTune, possibly accessible with a single tap on a footswitch;

3) Add a Wah-like variable band-pass filter, controllable by external expression pedal, so I could replace my Dunlop Wah;

4) Add an overdrive effect (like the SpectraDrive ?), so I could do rehersals with just the Plethora, without an amp;

5) Possibly add Midi-out program changes over Bluetooth, so I could wirelessly control my H9 effect.

Thanks,

Mauro

read more...
    0 14
  • billyray66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

I have a G System that no longer powers up.

Where can I get it repaired?

I am in Indiana 

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    crumptious
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-01

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was a way to get this setting out of any of the small form factor Flashbacks with the toneprint editor:

Basically I want a delay with slow attack on the repeats and modulation which is gated i.e it cuts out when I let go of the note

Would love to know, thanks :)

read more...
    0 8
    • crumptious
      WilliamR Hello, There is not an option for Ducking Modulation on the flashback. There is Ducking Delay but Ducking Modulation is not a feature it supports.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    JacarandaBahia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-31

I try to customize the toneprint templates for the hypergravity mini.

I cannot find any up to date documentation of the editor for iPad.

I also would like to read detailed information about all the compressor parameters and how they interact with each other. I also cannot find documentation about this.

Without proper documentation it is a trial-and-error struggle to tweak the templates.

Can someone provide proper up to date documentation?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    vvuubb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-30

The small toggle switch for changing boards has come loose and no longer operates. (Of course I can still switch boards using the foot buttons.) Can I repair this on my own? 

0 8
    • vvuubb
      Dale_M If there is any warranty left on your unit it will be voided if you attempt a repair, we would advise you open a technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can evaluate the issue and advise the best course of action.
      • Mar 30
  • New
    MMarroquin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-26

Hello, 

I have a question regarding my recent purchase of the DVR250-DT. I am not a professional musician or technician, I am just a regular person who would like to know if this item will help me add effects to my voice ONLY on a recorded song on a USB stick. I don't have a mixer or channels.

I use karaoke music from YouTube and I record me singing. Once recorded I would like to add effects to my voice. Can I do that with this gadget and a desktop? without any other gadget?

Thank you for your prompt reply.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    tylerhbrown123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

Hey-o, is there a way to make the tap tempo universal to all presets?  Thanks!

1 5
    • tylerhbrown123
      TC-Mike yes, you can activate the global Tap tempo function via the TonePrint app -> product settings tab.
      • Mar 25
    • tylerhbrown123
      tylerhbrown123

Wow, thank you soooo much!!! I've been searching everywhere for this info!!

• Mar 25
  • New
    Dieseljones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-22

Hi guys, first post here… I have a ditto X4 – I have successfully made (and saved to my Mac) a first and second loop backing track. I want to use this for for one song (live from the pedal), but also want to be able to use the looper as normal for other songs. Is there any way of switching back and forth between them, without one affecting the other? I know I can delete the backing track and reload it from my computer afterwards, but that would mean I could only ever do the backing track song first and then not return to it later.

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    LTORRES
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-21

MY DITTO 4x MIDI sync looper has been freezing up lately.  The WORST is it sometimes freezes and is accompanied by a very loud buzz!!!???! Totally unacceptable if i am in a live gig.

No abuse at all.  Never been outside my living room and i play barefoot.  No beer spilled on it and not stomping on it with cowboy boots....etc.

This is actually my second one as Sweetwater graciously replaced the first one that i purchesed and was doing the same things.

Is this fixable or are these just trash?  Please advise..anyone.  Thx, Leo.

read more...
    0 7
    • LTORRES
      PedroRodrigues Hi LTORRES, thank you for your post, please confirm that you have configured the MIDI set up for your DITTO X 4 Looper as you see below. Regarding Mid specs, these are the supported controllers:

MIDI Spec
      Responds to MIDI Channel 4 (hardcoded – can’t be changed)

CC3 Looper 1 Rec/Dub/Start
      CC9 Looper 1 Stop
      CC14 Looper 1 Clear
      CC15 Looper 1 Level
      CC20 Looper 1 Hold to Store
      CC21 Looper 1 Clear Backtrack
      CC22 Looper 2 Rec/Dub/Start
      CC23 Looper 2 Stop
      CC24 Looper 2 Clear
      CC25 Looper 2 Level
      CC26 Looper 2 Hold to Store
      CC27 Looper 2 Clear Backtrack
      CC28 Decay “Level”
      CC29 All Loops Stop
      CC30 All Loops Clear
      CC31 FX On/Off
      CC85 Parallel/Serial Toggle

the FX respond to Prg change message 1 to 7

Midi CC commands/ Prg change messages are programmed into a midi track / clip in your DAW or sequencer (Midi channel 4!)
      I would also suggest that you update the firmware for your unit, for that please follow the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/DITTO-X4-LOOPER/p/P0DE9/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)

I hope this helps
      • Mar 22
  • New
    Pingber
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-20

Hi All… I just was given a NIB NOVA. Yeah, I know, discontinued, company now under Behringer. But this thing is great, love the sounds (analog). But I have an issue… and I’m hoping there’s still a few of you out there who use it or are very familiar with it.

Im having trouble DELETING user made presets. The manual outlines the process, but sometimes it works, sometimes not. The steps are…

Select the preset
    press Store menu button
    select Delete and press Store button again

at that point, I press menu to get out., but the preset is still there (sometimes).

im sure I’m the problem. Maybe someone can straighten me out?

read more...
    0 9
    • Pingber
      PedroRodrigues Hi Pingber, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest updating your NOVA SYSTEM, following the guidance and the tools present on the link below:

https://wsi.li/dl/8ae5TdhWf4me9teYE/

When the update process is concluded please attempt the same operation with your pre-sets but take in to account that a pre-set can be stored in two ways:

The “Quickstore” and “Normal store”.
      “Quick store” is typically used when you have made changes to a preset and want to store the preset with the same name at the same location.
      “Normal store” is used if you want to change preset location and maybe the name as well.

Quick store - press and hold STORE for 2 seconds. The preset is now stored at the current location with the same name.
      If you are trying to store a factory preset using “Quick store”, you will automatically be directed to “Normal store” mode.

Normal Store - press STORE once:
      Now the following controls are available:
      - Encoder A selects preset location
      - Encoder B selects preset name characters
      - Encoder C changes characters
      - Encoder D selects recall, delete or store mode When selections are made press STORE to confirm.

Presets in the User bank can also be deleted for “cleaning up”.
      - Press STORE once
      - Select DELETE using Encoder D
      - Press STORE to confirm

I hope this helps.

Thank you
      • Mar 21
    • Pingber
      Pingber

Thanks ... but one of the files (the installation software) either no longer exists or is blocked because of a virus. is there another installer availale?

• Mar 21
Go to page