Statistics

289,001 members
171,460 posts
  • New
    datotai
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-06

Follow instruction update firmware 1.3.11. Check the setting menu ensure update successfully. Unplug and later plug back 9v adaptor then pedal not working anymore. Black screen. My pedal has been through couple of versions updated previously and no problem at all. I can hear the noise from the pedal once plug in power adaptor. Anyone experience the same thing? Thanks. 

read more...
    0 43
  • New
    baines67
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-03-06

I've been enjoying the Vintage Echo added to the Plethora recently a lot. Very inspiring! However, unless it's just me, it seems to have lost a toneprint with the recent firmware update. I'm not seeing EPLEX1, which I was starting to use a fair bit. I've tried reinstalling the firmware and it's still missing. Could we have it back please?

read more...
    0 23
    • baines67
      baines67 I'm noticing other toneprint issues. In Hypergravity, the three default/non-custom presets are all coming up mute.
      • Mar 7
    • baines67
      PedroRodrigues Hi baines67, thank you for your post, effectively we are aware of the issue that caused the EPLEX to be missing, this is a TonePrint issue that has been confirmed just one the released version1.3.11 update, we are working to resolve this issue as fast as possible. When it comes to the Hypergravity, we cannot reproduce mute issue reported on TonePrint, they work fine with us. I would suggest checking for Volume mapping! (global) and confirm if the pots are not just turned down. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Mar 8
      • Missing Toneprint
        baines67 Thanks I got HG working again just by tweaking the hot knobz.
        • ·
        • Mar 8
  • New
    GRKirkland
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-05

Hi...   In my Plethora X5  I have a toneprint configuration with expr. pedal 'inactive' but the expr. pedal icon is still showing up.. ????

0 8
  • New
    rmaczis4888
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-04

I have 2 requests for serious improvements to the X5...

1.)  Why not bring up the Tuner with a single tap of the Toneprint knob when in play mode (3 seconds takes far too long to be balancing on one foot, and the triple Tap on the far right button seems unecessary.)

2.) The Triple Tap on the 2 far left buttons to cycle boards is way too fast, give us more time to see and scroll the board listing (currently it reverts back to the current board before I even have a chance to register the listing and decide to move up or down...then I have to triple Tap again and try to play beat the clock.)

Thanks for listening. Love the X5 otherwise.

- BOB

read more...
    0 18
    • rmaczis4888
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. I have passed your suggestions on to our developers. Be sure to download our latest firmware update that just came out today as well.
      • Mar 4
    • rmaczis4888
      TC-Mike Hi Bob, thanks for the suggestions . keeping the Foot switch held down after activating board up/down mode allows you to prevent mode from time out , so you have all the time you want to make our changes or prepare to do so. Same goes for tap tempo mode too!
      • Mar 8
  • New
    Junolab
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-03

I have the TC2290-DT which I'm very happy about. Really dig the effects. Also consider some of the other options, but I expect to move to an ARM Mac within a year or so and while it it might work fine with Rosetta, I need a fully native version if I want to continue using it.

Is there such a release planned? Don't necessary need a timeline, but with the relative few software releases, I do fear that they're no longer getting such updates beside perhaps stability fixes,

read more...
    0 13
    • Junolab
      PedroRodrigues Hi Junolab, thank you for your post, I understand your question, unfortunately at this time we cannot provide any information on the matter of a dedicated ARM Mac release for the ICON series, please accept my apologies for this. Thank you
      • Mar 4
  • New
    BGirard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-02

Hi,

My System 6000 (Mk 1) mainframe does not boot (frontpanel led is fixed RED), I did try to re-install the mainframe firmware using the floppy disk, but it seems the unit does no even try to access the drive.
    The internal diagnostic LEDs show : ON OFF OFF BLINK

Does this mean something special (I found no references in the Operating manual and the Service manual does not seems to be available).

(I also did create a ticket about this a few days ago:  CAS-557131-Y4S5Y8 )

Thanks for any advice !

read more...
    0 6
    • BGirard
      PedroRodrigues Hi BGirard, thank you for your post, I have pick up the case that you mentioned and I will assist you via that case number . Thank you
      • Mar 3
  • New
    Coyote60
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-26

need some assistance getting g major 2 to work with soleman midi controller for tap tempo and program change.

used mod settings - tap tempo learn - cc#80 on both gmajor 2 and soleman.

shows midi in when tap depressed but does not change delay time MS. 

thanks 

Jc

read more...
    0 11
    • Coyote60
      PedroRodrigues Hi Coyote60, thank you for your post, I would recommend checking the manual for this unit from page 18 to 21, all the information you require to set up a MIDI controller is stated there, to access the manual please follow the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CKW

We can recommend the following foot controllers for use with the G-Major 2:
      ART X-15
      Voodoo lab Ground Control Pro
      Rocktron All Access
      Roland FC-200/FC-300
      Custom Audio Electronics RS-10
      Lexicon MPX R-1
      ADA MXC
      TC Electronic G-Minor (discontinued)
      Axess Electronic FX1
      T-REX Bigfoot
      Rocktron midimate

Please keep in mind that the level of features and possibilities for controlling the G-Major 2, will differ between foot controllers. Thank you
      • Mar 1
    • Coyote60
      Coyote60

Thanks for your reply.. I have read the manual several times.. my current source audio soleman is capable of CC# and midi clock. It should be simple to get tap tempo working.. Tried the learn mode in tc and it communicates when I depress tap and defaults to cc#80. what more needs to be done? Its not the controller but a setting in the tc manual does not explain this further. when using CC does midi clock need to be on or off? What ever happened to a simple foot switch in the back of tc rack mount for controlling Tap? M2000 work perfectly for years without midi : ). thanks

• Mar 1
  • New
    Ruffy22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-22

Hi,

just wondering if there is a CC Midi code for activating the tuner from an external midi controller ?

thanks

0 14
    • Ruffy22
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. This is a feature that has been requested and is on our list for consideration.
      • Feb 22
  • New
    areis19
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-16

hi there! has anyone nailed to get close to thes 2 sounds?

1 9
  • New
    Ruffy22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-14

I have been looking since purchasing the Plethora how to switch boards with an external Midi controller

Been looking for tips/recommendations but not much out ther

Recently bought a Bluetooth Midi interface to talk to Plethora, can someone help with set up as I have tried without success so far ?

thanks

Andy

read more...
    0 24
    • Ruffy22
      Nigel67 Hi Ruffy22. Please check out a couple of our KB articles link below. If they do not contain the information that you require, please contact our Technical Support Team and they will be able to advise you further. This can be done by clicking on the Support tab at the top of the page. A new Window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=71583e1a-3c04-eb11-a813-000d3ac693d8&brand=TC%20Electronic
      • Feb 14
    • Ruffy22
      TC-Mike a direct BlueTooth connection only works between pedal and mobile device when using the app . In order to remote control Plethora's midi functions like changing boards, bypassing FX slot etc , you r controller need to connect to the Din Midi In port of Plethora. via a receiver like e.g. the CME wireless WIDI system ... Please check the manufacturer's manual of your wireless controller too and include the info when contacting our support team.
      • Feb 15
    • Ruffy22
      Ruffy22 Thanks Nigel before I have a go at programming Midi channels, the Midi controller I bought there are various modes to choose for programming (see info link below), and I see on some discussions the mention of 'channel's 94 & 95' for going through the bank numbers/board no's using a controller to externally change boards ?
      • Feb 15
    • Ruffy22
Go to page