Statistics

250,555 members
127,729 posts
  • New
    slo30
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-27

My g system though discontinued has version 4.05 software (latest) but I found this document and am at a loss for why the latest version does not have "doubler" and "kill dry" updates referenced in the document.

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/software/tcelectronic/tc_electronic_g-system_manual_addendum_english.pdf

read more...
    0 55
  • New
    MikeDV
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-27

Super excited to receive my used Plethora X5.  Worked great, updated firmware, worked perfectly for two days.

Plugged it in, nothing, black screens across the board.  No change in power supply (TCE provided), no change in plugs (other items still powered) - dead soldier.

Obviusly no warranty, anything to be done?

read more...
    0 88
    • MikeDV
      Nigel67 Hi MikeDV. I think you will be best filling out contacting our Technical Team via a ticket and they may be able to offer some further advice otherwise the unit will have to be sent in for service. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with further advice.
      • May 26
    • MikeDV
      Stevedowns80 I just had the same thing happen. I updated the firmware, restarted the unit and totally dead.. It worked for a few seconds then black screen.
      • Jun 5
    • MikeDV
      MikeDV

• Jun 5
    • MikeDV
      Nigel67

Hi, can you try a full re-install using the KB article in the link below.
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=86b859a8-b9dc-ea11-a813-000d3ac693d8&brand=TC%20Electronic

• Jun 7
      • bricked Plethora X5
        MikeDV Nigel - Thanks for another suggestion. Over a number of days, I would plug it in out of frustration, and about every 20th attempt, it would power up - pretty excited the first time. Unfortunately, if I would unplug it (it did function normally), it would take another 20+ attempts and it would power up again. One of those times, I re-installed the latest firmware - fresh download, followed instructions - again, it needed to be unplugged, then plugged in again to finish install, and of course it wouldn't power up. Another 20 tries, and it did power up and finish reinstalling the firmware. Alas, no change - dead soldier. Out of warranty after checking with support, they guided me to a repair tech in Las Vegas and I sent it to them - $65 to check it out (applies to repair), plus shipping, and I haven't heard back from them after a week. Kind of screwed up my "used" purchase, I would have been far better off at this point buying brand new - that's the chance you take. Hoping there's no further cost just to put it into my rig - I liked it for the short time I used it, but not enough (as far as I know yet) to pay extra for it just because it's unreliable - not usually a feature I want to pay a premium for...
        • Jun 12
    • MikeDV
      MikeDV Good news/bad news. After 3 weeks at the shop, my PX5 should be repaired/returned about the end of next week - will be a total of about a month gone. That's the GOOD news. Some kind of input item failed and power wasn't getting to the unit, requiring a replacement of some parts. The total cost of repair will end up about $250+ once shipping is included. I got a good price on Reverb (about $380 with shipping), but the end price of $630 is pretty much a pisser. I contacted the original seller, he said he never had any issues, and it did work when I got it, as advertised, so of course his responsibility is over - no stated or implied warranty, it worked when it got here. I guess I'm looking forward to getting it back to use (the couple of days I had it, it was pretty cool), but: 1. Obviously I should have bought it new, I would have saved money and 2. I'm not too happy with TCE, you'd think these things would last more than this one seems to have lasted. I'll probably give it a good try with my other gear, and expect it to sound really good. But most likely will just try to recoup some of my large investment and call it a failed experiment.
      • Jun 24
  • New
    JefBodin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-24

I tried downloading the software for the Polytune 3 432hz and I had no luck getting my pedal to be recognized by my laptop. Need help.

0 79
    • JefBodin
      NicJonesMT Hi JefBodin
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. We can then go through some trouble shooting steps with you to get this sorted.
      • May 24
  • New
    jcguinn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

Looking for the best way to upload .PRS files to G Major 2.

Thanks.

0 60
  • New
    JMJMJM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Hi,

I would like to ask about the availability to download the latest version of Windows 32b software for TC ICON(TC8210-DT).

I tried to download it as before, I found out that there is no 32b version available at TC Electronic.com now.

Is there any way to download the 32bit version of the software?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 44
  • New
    Bassman316
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-28

Downloaded the TonePrint app and Alter ego x4 is not there. Why? Can anyone help please?

0 73
    • Bassman316
      WilliamR Hello, William with musictribe here. This is perfectly normal. The Alter Ego V2 works with the TonePrint editor and the TonePrint application on your smartphone. However, since it does not have its own TonePrints, you cannot see the Alter Ego V2 in the TonePrint editor or the TonePrint app. The Alter Ego V2 can be loaded with all Flashback X4 TonePrints. Like all of our delay pedal variants, the Alter Ego V2 is a Flashback, an Alter Ego, a Flashback X4, or an Alter Ego X4 pedal with a different silk print. Therefore, you will only see Flashback TonePrints in the TonePrint editor library or the product list on the TonePrint app. Rest assured, your Alter Ego V2 is compatible with all of these Flashback TonePrints.
      • Apr 28
  • New
    VoidSpawn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-20

Hello, 

I'm having trouble with my HOF 2 pedal. When I connect to my effects loop on my Marshall combo amp and I turn on the pedal it significantly lowers the sound. It makes it sound as if the my amp is far away. I have also tried this pedal through the effects loop of a peavy half stack and I get the same result. How can this be fixed? 

read more...
    0 78
  • New
    ruezz
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-16

Well, 

Can anyone issue any kind of update on if they are going to fix the tap tempo issues that I have seen addressed on here multiple times? It's crazy to me that people have been complaining and still we don't have an option for external tap tempo or being able to dial in the tempo with the control knobs. Someone, please tell me this is coming soon or I'm gonna have to start considering selling this x5 and switching to something else, as it is has proven very difficult to adjust multiple tempos on the fly during live sets. 

Thanks,

Zack

read more...
    0 46
    • ruezz
      PedroRodrigues Hi ruezz as I’m sure it was stated previously this matter has been passed to the Dev. Team, please consider that as we would like to develop and implement promptly suggestions from our customers, we must request some bearing as the team is analyzing this and many others features suggestions to study the implementation viability. Thank you for your message
      • Apr 17
  • New
    RobYates1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-15

Can someone share a link to the 1.2 update settings for midi control or just share them?  I am looking just to be able to toggle up and down on through the boards, possible do tap temp if that was updated. I am new to midi, still learning, but it seems like TC info is tough to come by. 

Thanks

Rob

read more...
    0 63
    • RobYates1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Rob, the firmware release notes found in the software tab of the product page will give you some basic information on the new MIDI features that have been implemented. For a complete mapping table of all MIDI CC controllable
      features, navigate to:
      SETTINGS > GLOBAL > MIDI > CC TABLE

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D9M
      • Apr 14
    • RobYates1
      RobYates1

Super helpful link! Doesn’t look like a tap tempo yet, but maybe next update.
      Thanks!

• Apr 15
  • New
    guidozu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I can't seem to be able to upload toneprints to my TC electronic triple delay pedal.

Is there a way to upload a different toneprint for every engine in every TP slot?

For Ex.

TP SLOT 1: Engine 1= Reverse, Engine 2= Ping Pong, Engine 3= Slapback

and so on for the 4 slots?

Also, The Toneprint Editor for Triple Delay doesn't have Delay Subtypes like for tha FLashback x 4... so it's not possible to create your own Tonetprints with the desired delay. Is it just my pedal or is everyone having  the same issue?

read more...
    0 68
    • guidozu
      PedroRodrigues Hi guidozu please consider that to transfer a TONEPRINT to your pedals you must perform the following steps:
      Launch the TonePrint app on your smartphone.
      Find the TonePrint you want to use. You can browse TonePrints by Artist or Product (i.e., pedal type). You will also find Featured TonePrints.
      Plug your guitar or bass into your TonePrint pedal.
      Turn your TonePrint pedal on.
      Turn up the volume on your instrument and set the pickup selector to one pickup.
      Hold the speaker of your smartphone next to the chosen pickup and touch “Beam to pedal

Please use the Delay selector switch to select one of the three Delay Engines.
      When you have selected a Delay Engine, you can use the controls to configure this Delay Engine:
      ► Delay type selector
      ► TIME knob
      ► REPEATS knob
      ► MIX knob
      ► SUBDIV knob
      Use the Serial/Parallel switch to choose the signal path for the three Delay Engines.
      Serial setting (top) The input signal is fed into Delay Engine 1.
      The signal from Delay Engine 1 is fed into Delay Engine 2.
      The signal from Delay Engine 2 is fed into Delay Engine 3.
      The signal from Delay Engine 3 is sent to the outputs.
      When you have changed the settings for one of the three Delay Engines, you may want to store your settings as a preset.
      You can store the settings for each Delay Engine individually using its footswitch.
      To store the setting for a Delay Engine (1, 2 or 3), press and hold its footswitch for circa two seconds.
      The footswitch LED will blink green to confirm that the preset has been stored. Storing will mute the delay output for about one second.
      Parallel setting (bottom) The input signal is fed to the inputs of the three Delay Engines. The signals from the outputs of the three Delay Engines is mixed and sent to the outputs.
      Please note that changing the routing of the three Delay Engines can lead to dramatic results.
      This is especially true if you are using unusual Mix knob settings.
      A preset includes all settings of the delay module, including the currently used TonePrint, if the Delay type selector is set to one of the four TonePrint slots.
      If you have attached an external expression pedal, the parameters assigned to this expression pedal are stored as part of the preset as well.
      The slots “1”, “2”, “3” and “4” of the Delay Type Selector are “placeholders” for TonePrints.
      You can load one TonePrint into each of these slots, giving you access to four additional TonePrints.
      When you choose a delay type, the chosen delay type will “pick up” the current positions of the delay control knobs such as Delay Time.
      • Apr 14
    • guidozu
      guidozu

Well, it's not happening. I manage to beam the toneprint (or at least the right light blinks) but no way to edit the TP itself... I have also tried the desktop version, but still nothing happens...

• Apr 15
Go to page