Statistics

299,155 members
182,868 posts
  • New
    Mikeaux
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-21

Hi,

Is there any way to send midi tempo values from Microsoft Word to the Voicelive 3 Extreme to set tempo?  I use Microsoft Word files for my lyrics, and when I open up the individual song files, I'd like to have a tempo setting in each song file with individual tempo values to be sent automatically via USB midi to my Voicelive 3 Extreme, automatically setting the tempo.  Is that possible?  If not, is there a way around it?  I'm using Windows 10 Pro.  Any help is definitely appreciated.  Thanks.

read more...
    0 9
    • Mikeaux
      NicJonesMT Hi Mikeaux.
      Unfortunately this is not possible using Word. You would need some kind of third party software that can allow you to create cues for your show.
      If you search for "Lyrics Control MIDI" you should see some options.
      Unfortunately as we don't develop any software to do this we cannot advise on which one to use.
      • Sep 22
      • Can midi tempo be sent from Microsoft Word to Voicelive 3 Extreme  to set tempo
        Mikeaux Thanks for the info Nic. Much appreciated!
        • Sep 22
  • New
    Music2muzic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-17

I have a mic mechanic that will not power up, and need it fixed

0 1
  • New
    alanmccann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-07

Hi:

I have been looking to buy a VoiceLive 3 Extreme for a few months. I have had an order in place with one site (who was predicting 6-8 weeks availability from when I placed the order in early July) and have signed up for availability notifications from 2 others. I have chatted online with all three and though they were giving estimates two months ago, they are now saying that have no predicted dates for availability after saying they thought shipments were imminent. 

I saw in a previous thread where the TC-Helicon rep recommended talking to the retailers who sell them to get supply information from them.  

The retailers are telling me they don't have any stock and have no idea when they will be getting more in stock.

Can you shed any light on the supply situation?

Thanks

Alan

read more...
    0 1
    • alanmccann
      alanmccann Of course, just as I post this, I get a notification from the retailer that I had ordered with that my order is being shipped to today (after being told this morning that they didn't have any stock and didn't know when stock was coming in). I'm excited !
      • Sep 7
  • New
    markmcilvena
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-09-07

Hi folks,

Just wondering if there is a diagram/description of the Play Acoustic guitar effects options order - signal path from guitar 'in' to guitar 'out'. Given that we can 'stack' body res / compression, umod, reverb, delay choices etc on an individual custom preset... are these in any particular set order... say as they would be if they were actual individual effects pedals on a pedal board? Can the 'order' be changed?

(Now for the '+Plus pedals' bit) Reason I'm curious is I've had great success over the past few years on 'doubling' my Play Acoustic usage extending it to an electric guitar (Gretsch Streamliner)

Input levels need to be adjusted... but the mighty Play Acoustic works just fine on the electric. I've recently added an TC Mojo Mojo overdrive pedal and a mini Wah pedal to my signal chain just for fun. And I'm working out the best order (placement) for these pedals with the Play Acoustic. So far going Guitar - Wah - Overdrive - Play Acoustic (all or some of the effect options stacked in the PA depending on my custom preset choices.) Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts, ideas, or experience in the best options for this. (NOTE: considerations need to include using on board PA looper, tuner, Vocal Harmonies)

Cheers Mark

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Blacksmith
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-13

Why does your customer care people keep claiming my issue is RESOLVED!!!??? No it is NOT!!!!

Re: [MUSIC Tribe Care] TC Helicon - Service Request - CAS-612700-N4Q0F2 - CRM:0049200000953
    To: Music Tribe Customer Quality <[email protected]>

This is a serious problem. Because I have shows and TV shows to do and I need my unit. The service location you quoted I already spoke to them they are the ones that said it can take 14 to 16 WEEKS to get a part. 

I'm asking that someone escalate/ expedite my issue as was done in the past (for me getting Urgent Attention.) The Voice live 3 Extreme is a staple to my setup.  

That long of a wait is totally unacceptable!!! I'm sure you can understand. Please escalate this to the next level to intervene and advise what can be done... (perhaps TC-Helicon can provide a loaner unit, Or I can ship my unit directly to you. Please advise ASAP!

~Al Smith
    Founder of Blacksmith Music
    read more...
    0 16
    • Blacksmith
      soundmandan Hi Al, Apologies for the delay. Musictribe have recently changed over to a new system to improve response time. Now, when you reply to a case email, it is alerted more transparently to the correct team and they will endeavour to respond to/resolve your issue as soon as possible.
      • Jul 14
    • Blacksmith
      soundmandan FYI, Daniel Hutta is no longer with the company. which may account for the initial lack of response.
      • Jul 14
  • New
    Amado
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-31

My Voicelive Acoustic Play just hit a frozen blue screen the other day while setting up for a gig.  I havent been able to get it to do anything since then. I stumbled across a supposed update on a few different threads (i believe it was called Voice software 2) but when i clicked on link they say its "unavailable" 

Hoping my issue is fixable!

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    bogwood
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-14

I know that TC Helicon's VoiceSupport2 software does not support direct editing of presets (i.e. changing reverb types)

And I know that VoiceLiveEditor.com sells third party preset editors, but I don't think they have a Mac version for the VoiceLive Play

I was wondering if anyone has figured out a solution to editing VoiceLive Play presets on a Mac -- maybe with SysEx editing software?

thanks in advance for any help

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    kk101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

Hi Guys,

I have a flashback 2 delay pedal, just wanted to know if i wanted to dial in a delay time of 310ms and repeat at 3-4 where would i turn the knobs too? is there a diagram somewere that shows the knob positions correlating the delay time and repeats?

read more...
    0 16
    • kk101
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi kk101, Unfortunately, there is no diagram showing the information you are after, however, if you hook your FB 2 up to the TonePrint editor you would be able to see this in real time if you were to edit a TonePrint.
      • Apr 12
    • kk101
      kk101

what about any users who can chime in surely the knobs correlate roughly to the desired ms and repeats

• Apr 13
  • New
    Ian1
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-04-08

Hi, 

Can I turn on and off the metronome on my VL3 extreme via midi from my BeatBuddy when I start and stop it.  I have the BeatBuddy sending midi clock to the VL3 for tempo/bpm.

What I'm trying to do is use the VL3 metronome as a click to the BeatBuddy. I’m sending this out to a mixer and can then use this in my in ears. Presently I have to start the VL3 metronome once I’ve started the BeatBuddy and then once I’ve double tapped the BeatBuddy to finish the song, and it finishes, I’ve then got to go to the VL3 to turn off the metronome. Annoying when the click is still coming through you in ears as you've forgotten it!!

Ideally when I hit the start on the BeatBuddy the VL3 starts the metronome and then when I stop the BeatBuddy the metronome stops.

Can the VL3 receive these commands

Thanks  

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    Nakkim76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-07

I plug my mic in and it is super hot with the input all the way down. Help!!

0 9
    • Nakkim76
      Dale_M Do you find the same issue with another mic/cable? If you are still having issues please go to the Support tab and create a Technical ticket for submission.
      • Mar 7
Go to page