Statistics

299,155 members
182,868 posts
  • New
    bgiesinger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-02

I had a foot switch button pop out on my Voice Live 3 last night and can't seem to get it to stay in (lower left/dn preset). Any suggestions on how to fix this?

0 9
  • New
    LeoCameron
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-25

MY Vl3X will not communicate with voice support 2. The cable is good as I use it with my other VL3X

0 23
    • LeoCameron
      PedroRodrigues Hi LeoCameron,thank you for your post,the VoiceSupport application can run into trouble connecting to your TC-H device, usually due to system settings on the computer itself. While we can't account for every system configuration, there are some steps that can help VoiceSupport to properly interact with your device. If you've connected your device and started VoiceSupport, but can't communicate with the unit, click on the H logo in the bottom left of your screen. Click Manage and then Show Devices. If you can see your device in the list, but it says something like "not a TC-H device" or "not connected", your computer is able to "see" the unit, but VoiceSupport can't communicate with it.
      If your device status is "In Use" refer to this FAQ.
      There are several steps you can take if your product is not recognized by VoiceSupport.
      1. Make sure that you are running the latest VoiceSupport
      2. Confirm you have an internet connection. You can confirm this by clicking on one of the posts and confirming that it loads into the Content Window. An internet connection is required to have the latest updates that may be necessary to connect to your device.
      3. Try re-scanning by pressing the Control Button, then select manage, then click Scan for Devices.
      4. If your device still isn't recognized press the Control Button, then select manage, then click Show MIDI Devices. If the product is in the list, try restarting VoiceSupport.
      5. Try running VoiceSupport as an Administrator (Windows only). Close VoiceSupport. Right Click on the VoiceSupport Icon. Click "Run as Administrator" from the menu. You may have to accept a UAC (User Account Control) prompt.
      6. If #5 solves your issue, you can permanently force VoiceSupport to run with Administrator privileges. Right Click the VoiceSupport Icon. Click Properties. Click the Compatibility tab. Select "Run Program as an Administrator". Click Apply.
      7. If your device is not in the list, navigate into your Operating System to find what devices are connected. If your device is not connected, try disconnecting power and USB to the device, and then reconnecting.
      8. It's also a good idea to have the latest OS updates.
      9. Remove as many USB devices from your system as possible and connect the device directly to a USB port, not a hub.
      10. If you are using USB ports on the front of your computer, try the ones on the back (desktop systems), since they are on a different internal USB hub.
      11. Try uninstalling the device via your Device Manager (System Properties --> Device Manager). It should be listed under "Sound, Video and Game Controllers". Reboot your system and re-attach the device.
      12. Ensure that "USB Control" is turned ON (VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceLive Rack). See your manual for details.
      13. Ensure that SYSEXID is set to "0". (VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceLive Rack). See your manual for details.
      14. Ensure that USB MIDI is enabled on your device. Some devices have options like USB/MIDI/MERGE in their setup menus (check your manual). MERGE and USB should both work, but in some cases USB will function while MERGE will not.
      15. Shut down any DAW software or other devices/components using MIDI. Some systems "grab" the TC-H device and take exclusive control over it's I/O before VoiceSupport has a chance to connect.
      16. Restart your computer. Yes, we know "have you tried turning it off and then on again" seems silly, but it often works!
      17. Change the connection/startup order. After rebooting your computer, try opening VoiceSupport then connect your device. If that doesn't work, reboot and connect your device, then open VoiceSupport.
      PC Specific issues
      1. Enable the device in Windows . New audio devices, for some mysterious Microsoft reason, are disabled when first connected to the computer. To enable your device go to: Control Panel --> Hardware and Sound--> Manage Audio Devices. Click the Playback tab. If you see your TC-H device, but it's translucent, click on the device and then choose Enable from the drop down menu at the bottom of the box. Do the same for the Record tab.
      2. If you've tried the step above, but your device isn't shown in the Playback or Recording tab, right click in the window and make sure that "Show Disabled Devices" is checked.
      MAC Specific issues
      1. Macs seem more sensitive to #15 above than PC's. Ensure you've tried that step.
      2. Try repairing both file and disk permissions http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2963
      https://youtu.be/bb89sJztrOM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb89sJztrOM (video guide)
      • Mar 4
  • New
    jump875
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-23

Hi, I want to switch presets via Midi using my Ipad.

Currently I am using a Midi-BT adapter connected to the Midi In and Midi Out.

Is it also possible to use a simple USB-BT adapter connected to VL3X instead? Does it matter if it's connected to USB A or USB mini socket?

read more...
    0 6
    • jump875
      PedroRodrigues Hi jump875, thank you for your post ,you should use the USB mini socket for this purpose as the USB A is a service port. Thank you
      • Feb 24
  • New
    mholder307
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-16

I need the main  Knob for the TC Hellicon Vocal live 3 replaced 

0 17
    • mholder307
      OJPAPS the goxlr app and software is so glitchy and buggy when it works its all static like and then it wont work at all when i update it all the way like the driver doesn't work so gimmicky what is this device going back to my old one thanks but no thanks
      • Feb 16
      • I need the main  Knob for the TC Hellicon Vocal live 3
        PedroRodrigues Hi OJPAPS, I would first suggest that when you need to post any questions you must do it on a new post and not on another user's post.
        • Feb 18
        PedroRodrigues Hi OJPAPS I would suggest to update your BIOS and your Motherboard drivers and please confirm that you are connecting your unit directly to a computer via USB 2.0 PORT. It is also important to confirm that you have installed the latest drivers and the latest GOXLR APP version present on the link below : https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CQK
        • Feb 18
        PedroRodrigues If after you have follow my advise above and you still have the same issues, please install GOXLR APP version 1.3.3.130 present on the link below : https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CQK Thank you
        • Feb 18
    • mholder307
      PedroRodrigues Hi mholder307, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest to follow the link below to request assistance directly to our Spare Parts Department: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=spare%20parts&brand=TCHelicon Thank you
      • Feb 18
  • New
    maxphiltor
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-11

Hello- requesting assistance on TC-Helicon harmony Singer 2 pedal not activating.  Power is on and still can utilize tone and reverb but voice harmony is not activating when pedal been pressed.  Also red light not staying on.  Thank you in advance.  

Max

read more...
    0 11
    • maxphiltor
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case. An agent will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Feb 11
  • New
    jshutman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-08

I'm looking for a Voice Live 3 scale chart.

0 9
  • New
    simon_m_2020
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-12-30

Hey everyone,

I have a problem I just can't seem to solve so I'm hoping that someone here might have the answer.

Basically, when I plug my guitar into the 'In' jack on my VL3X, the guitar signal has disappeared from the outputs. It's present in the unit - the input LEDs light up, the signal passses out the 'thru' jack to my amp, the tuner works and, most strangely, the looper will record what I play (silently) but then play it back when I finish the loop. Same with overdubs! I can't hear the guitar signal when recording/dubbing but what I play is faithfully recorded using the on-board amp sim & effects and then played back when I run the loop. The guitar signal is gone from the main XLRs, the guitar jacks and the headphone output, but plays back from the looper through all of these outputs. It's weird!

I have gone over every setting 100 times and can't hit upon the answer. Everything worked just fine the last time I used it a couple of weeks ago. I have completed the factory reset process successfully and updated the firmware to the latest version/build 2.2.00 b.366.

I'm stuck! Help!

Simon M

read more...
    0 69
    • simon_m_2020
      PedroRodrigues Hi simon_m_2020, thank you for your post, please consider that the VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME Output can be set up set up in different configurations such as the XLR Output Tab, the XLR Output Level parameter and the different Guitar Jacks Mode.
      You can use the XLR Output Mode parameter to select the output mode for VL3X.
      Parameter settings:

Stereo:
      -The left XLR output jack carries the left stereo channel.
      -The right XLR output jack carries the right stereo channel.

Mono:
      -The left XLR output jack carries the summed (with effects) mono vocal & guitar channel signals.
      -The right XLR output jack carries the mono vocal signal without effects.
      -The dry channel includes Tone and Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction (if applicable).
      -The dry channel does not contain HardTune effect(s).

Dual Mono:
      -The left XLR output jack carries the summed (with effects) mono vocal channel.
      -The right XLR output jack carries the summed (with effects) mono guitar channel.

You can also use the XLR Output Level parameter to set the relative level of the signal going to the XLR outputs.
      Parameter settings:
      Mic Level:
      Typically, the best setting when connecting to a mixer/PA. This level closely replicates that of a microphone going directly into the mixer.
      Line Level:
      When connecting to a mixer/PA line inputs, this setting is a good choice.

When it comes to Guitar Jacks Mode you may select from three modes to direct your backing track and guitar to the guitar outputs. Especially when working with Backing Tracks, this allows for maximum flexibility.
      The Guitar settings acts as the “normal” or “default” mode, sending guitar signals from the ¼” outputs in mono or stereo (depending on whether you have one or both jacks connected).

With the Track L / Guitar R setting, Backing Tracks (summed mono) are sent out the left Guitar ¼” output, while your guitar signal (summed mono) is sent out the Right Guitar ¼” output.
      With the Backing Track setting, Backing Tracks are routed to the guitar outs.
      If both outputs are connected, the signal is in stereo. If one is connected, the signal is summed to mono.
      This mode allows you to have a two-component Backing Track where “the click” is sent to one ¼” output and “the track” to the other. These signals can then be independently routed wherever you wish.
      Usually, you will have “the track” go to the front-of-house mixer and “the click” to a stage/ monitor mix or the drummer.
      If you’re listening to Backing Tracks over your headphones, you’ll hear the split tracks as described here, with “the click” on one side and “the track” in the other.
      For a tutorial on PA basics, Yorkville has an extremely useful “PA Primer” guide (PDF):
      https://yorkville.com/downloads/other/basicpaprimer.pdf

There is also a great video episode covering Mixer Setup with TC-Helicon devices:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq0AOtafIjs
      Regarding your last question the Guitar output please see the text marked in yellow as effectively you are correct, never the less to effectively provide you with you option regarding the output of the VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME will only be complete with the information present on the picture below

I hope this helps
      • Mar 10
  • New
    Beallstreet
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-21

Newbie here. I have friend with an older "Quintet" harmonizer that is improperly identifying the MIDI chords that a Kronos keyboard is playing. The Quintet is in "chord" mode, and according to the manual it should be identifying the notes and chords played by the keyboard that is plugged-into the MIDI in on the Quintet. The screen displays the wrong chords. Anybody got any ideas as to what might be going on? 

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    dheidt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-07

My guitar will play direct to my amp but will not play through the harmonizer

0 15
  • New
    Chewychunga
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

I just bought a go xlr and have since noticed that i have to use the built in headphone jack to be able to listen to it

i was looking for the specifications of the build in DAC so I can compare it to my schitt DAC I already own

also wondering there is any way to allow / support multiple headphone outputs

i commonly switch between my headphones when streaming on pc and my oculus when streaming VR 

And final question is I have a stereo mic and was wondering if there is any way to support this feature 

read more...
    0 33
    • Chewychunga
      PedroRodrigues Hi Chewychunga, thank you for your post, the only information available to end user is the one present on the product page as we do not provide any other specs. Unfortunately the unit will not allow you to have two different signals on the Headphones output. When it comes to the Mic input the GOXLR, the unit only supports a mono input. Thank you
      • November 24, 2021
Go to page