Statistics

241,181 members
117,432 posts
  • New
    samaron
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Last year I bought a Shark FBQ100 from my local vendor. Estimated delivery time were January this year. When January came, the delivery date got moved to April. The month came and went without and update.

I contacted the vendor this month, and the response was that it isn't on stock in China. Other vendors abroad have either removed it from their sites or has delivery dates many months into the future. No specifics were available regarding production status.

So, I try to seek an answer, hopefully from a more direct source.

Has this become a discontinued product? Any status regarding production?

Some clarification would be appreciated.

I apologize, had trouble finding an e-mail to contact, or an appropriate channel to direct this question.

read more...
    0 40
    • samaron
      Paul_Vannatto Good chance that they have been held up due to the chip shortage, like many other electronic devices and automotive vehicles.
      • May 18
  • New
    albucristian83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

Hello,

I have seen recently that the LA-2A type compressor initially called KT-2A is now named 2A-KT?

0 58
    • albucristian83
      Dale_M Hi this is correct, it's the exact same product they just changed the name around.
      • May 13
    • albucristian83
      Danopiano Any idea when there will be more available?
      • May 30
    • albucristian83
      Dale_M

The team in question do not have a presence on Community, can I ask you send your inquiry via the above support tab/pre-sales many thanks

• Jun 3
  • New
    gugabrandao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi friends, I'm trying to find the Behringer/EUROCOM SPL3220 but I think this is no longer available... Anyone, please, could explain what happened??

0 41
  • New
    mikehende
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-12

hello guys, can anyone give me the phone number for tc electronics Support department please? Thanks.

0 25
    • mikehende
      KyleJohnson Hello Mike, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For technical support/service please click on the Support link at the top of the page and then submit a Support ticket so that we can assist you. There is not a phone number for support.
      • Apr 12
      • Support phone number for tc electronics?
        mikehende Oh I see, thanks.
        • ·
        • Apr 12
  • New
    bgbdarby
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-24

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased the 76-kt compressor and im absolutely loving it. I am aware of the rear vu meter adjustment pot as stated in the start up guide but there is also a small hidden screw directly underneath the vu meter that i have messed around with (which i regret doing) i dont know why i messed with it, i was just curious what it did. 

Im worried ive somehow messed up the calibration now as i presume this screw is factory set and shouldnt be altered. I can see that you can turn it clockwise and anticlockwise one turn and then it becomes stiff, you then screw further past that stiffness and it sort of resets to the loose, clockwise/anticlockwise setting as before.

Am i ruining the screw by turning it over and over to see what it does? is it some sort of spring that i am unwinding?

Id really appreciate any technical information to settle my mind on how this screw works and what you should do with, if i have perhaps ruined it by over turning it, or if i am just worrying too much?

Thanks ever so much in advance.

read more...
    0 62
    • bgbdarby
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi bgbdarby, I can see you have also submitted a case for this inquiry which I have just responded to. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk folder for my response and if you can't find it please let me know.
      • Mar 24
      • 76-KT VU Meter screw directly underneath meter function? help needed.
        bgbdarby Hi Chris, I replied to that email earlier. Did you see my reply? thanks
        • ·
        • Mar 24
  • New
    ZachMalinowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

Trying to wrap my head around how to use the compressor section on the DCX2496. I understand it's intended to be used for ducking & de-essing. But has anyone figured out how to use it as an overall "mix-bus" so to speak? If I left the EQ flat and engaged the compressor, would that work?

read more...
    0 75
    • ZachMalinowski
      DavidKnighton Hello Zach,
      are you asking how to use compression in general or how best to use it with the actual product? Compression is generally used to the audio peaks down while lifting the soft audio. Ducking is a type of compression that pulls the audio down when another source is playing. Example, a bingo hall wants to play music, but they also need to announce. The announce mic will trigger the ducker to lower the music so the announce is more prevalent in the mix. If you want to just use a compressed audio, then it's possible to do so, just don't engage any of the other elements, such as EQ, Crossover functions, etc.
      • Feb 12
      • Compressor Section on DCX2496
        ZachMalinowski Sorry I'm just getting back. I understand how Dynamic EQ works. I just want to use this function as a compressor. I've attached photos on how 's currently set up--- Basically have a low shelf that I pulled to to -7dB. Then I have the threshold at -15dB, ration at 6:1. In theory, since I didn't pick out specific frequency bands, It technically should act as a basic compressor, yes? I am using the limiters, but I wanted some compression to glue the low end together, and didn't want the limiters to have to brick-wall everything.
        • Feb 25
  • New
    PaoloTrulli
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-01-22

Is there any ready to use setting for acoustic guitar?

What would be the best settings for both fingerstyle and strumming.

Thanks

0 52
    • PaoloTrulli
      WilliamR Hello PaoloTrulli, William from musictribe here. I would start out by experimenting with the toneprint FullbandComp1. This toneprint has a wider range that works well for acoustic guitar. Tweek it in the toneprint editor to fit your particular needs.
      • Jan 22
      • Hypergravity Toneprint for acoustic guitar
        PaoloTrulli Thanks I will follow your suggestion but I can`t belive that nobody already made a toneprint...
        • Jan 23
  • New
    WillBilliams
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-16

I was recently made aware of the bypass on the 76-KT, and was wondering if the KA-2A has an option?

0 67
  • New
    AudioForge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

Hi KT team, I've followed a previous post from before Xmas and contacted suppliers re availability of a pair of 2As in a bundle I need.

Thomann replied with "sold out and not expecting any more". Please can you advise if 2A has been discontinued, I'm ready to order a pair of 2As, a pair of 76s and a dimension.

richy

read more...
    0 89
    • AudioForge
      PedroRodrigues Hi Audioforge, please be aware that I can confirm that the units are not discontinued, in regard of availability I would advise you to contact another reseller to request that information about these product as we do not have access to information of third party company that distribute our products. Thank you
      • Jan 14
      • KT2A / 2AKT
        AudioForge Great news, thank you
        • ·
        • Jan 14
  • New
    RichardPenrose
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-11-13

Hi,

I have a KT-2a and am wondering what the small Stereo Link trim pot does? I am mainly using the KT-2a for tracking and am wondering what it should be set to?

0 111
    • RichardPenrose
      KyleJohnson Hi Richard, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The 2A-KT units can be Stereo linked via a TRS cable so that you can use a pair of them. The Trim is there so that if you see inconsistencies on the gain reduction meters between the 2 units you can correct them with the Trim.
      • November 13, 2020
    • RichardPenrose
      RichardPenrose Hi Kyle. Thanks for the info. Where should the stereo link trim be set when using a single KT-2a for tracking?
      • November 14, 2020
      • Klark Teknik KT-2a - Stereo link trim?
        KyleJohnson Thank you for your patience. Keep it at the Default/0 setting when using a single unit.
        • November 16, 2020
Go to page