Statistics

240,745 members
116,949 posts
  • New
    BHShooter1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

I bought a TC Helicon Harmony G-XT a few months ago.  During my last recording sessions it worked fine.  After writing new songs to record I hooked up the rig and now signal from the microhone to the mixer.  I thought it might be the guitar needed to be hooked up to activate the mic.  The guitar plays through to the mixer, but still no mic. 

Is there some setting that I am missing that is keeping the mic from working?  Does the mic input just stop working?  I have replaced both XLR cables with new ones and still no signal to the mixer.  What am I missing?

read more...
    0 15
    • BHShooter1
      NicJonesMT Hi BHShooter1.
      Sorry to hear you are having issues.
      I think the best option would be to submit a tech support ticket and a member of the team will be able to advise you further.
      If you could provide the following information in your Ticket it would help to Speed things along.

• Can you please detail any other devices that are being used in conjunction and exactly how these are connected to your device? This includes Microphones, Mixers, Computers ETC.
      • Can you please detail how parameters on the device are set?
      • What firmware are you using and have you tried reflashing?
      • Have you tested the device using an alternative audio source?
      • Do you have access to alternative cables?
      • Have you tested the device with an alternative power source?
      • Can you confirm the specifications of the power cable you are using?
      • Are any LED’s or lights on the device lit up or behaving erratically?
      • Do you have a similar device that you can compare the behaviours of?
      • Can you please provide me with a detailed description of how the device is behaving and any other trouble shooting steps that you have undertaken?
      • Is the Issue Intermittent or constant? If it is intermittent is there a specific setting that needs to be used to cause the issue?
      • Jul 3
  • New
    SCDamon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

I desperately need to turn global key off. I have cycled through the setup menu without finding it. My first day with this unit, all presets are locked on C major. Help!

0 16
  • New
    andyspeck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-02

Just purchased a new SingThing and the instruction manuals (and YouTubes) seem very limited in instructions.  When I engage/change the "Effects" button, it seems that the effects are applied equally to guitar AND voice.  In other words, effects should be unique to each desired input (guitar separate from voice).  Frustrating to say the least.

Help please!?!?!

Andy

read more...
    0 86