Statistics

250,910 members
128,129 posts
  • New
    KennethKohncke
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-27

Hi TC Helicon Developers,

I have been using the Play Acoustic for quite a few years now and am finding I have need of more from it.

Here is the challenge I put to you. Come up with a new, closer to fully digital version of the PA.

The problem I have is trying to adjust settings from behind the mic, guitar and PA. I need to be able to hear what the audience is going to hear to make those adjustments confidently. So what I envisage is the PA being able to connect wirelessly to either a phone or tablet (android), or laptop or tablet, (windows). So I can record myself on the looper, then go out into the venue connected to the tablet and be able to make all the changes to settings there. I would like the settings to be more advanced and more user friendly like the way they are generally displayed and adjusted in a daw. In paticular EQ, Comp, Gate.

Would be awesome if you could build it!

Does anyone know of anything like this already on the market?

Cheers, Ken.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    BHShooter1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

I bought a TC Helicon Harmony G-XT a few months ago.  During my last recording sessions it worked fine.  After writing new songs to record I hooked up the rig and now signal from the microhone to the mixer.  I thought it might be the guitar needed to be hooked up to activate the mic.  The guitar plays through to the mixer, but still no mic. 

Is there some setting that I am missing that is keeping the mic from working?  Does the mic input just stop working?  I have replaced both XLR cables with new ones and still no signal to the mixer.  What am I missing?

read more...
    0 47
    • BHShooter1
      NicJonesMT Hi BHShooter1.
      Sorry to hear you are having issues.
      I think the best option would be to submit a tech support ticket and a member of the team will be able to advise you further.
      If you could provide the following information in your Ticket it would help to Speed things along.

• Can you please detail any other devices that are being used in conjunction and exactly how these are connected to your device? This includes Microphones, Mixers, Computers ETC.
      • Can you please detail how parameters on the device are set?
      • What firmware are you using and have you tried reflashing?
      • Have you tested the device using an alternative audio source?
      • Do you have access to alternative cables?
      • Have you tested the device with an alternative power source?
      • Can you confirm the specifications of the power cable you are using?
      • Are any LED’s or lights on the device lit up or behaving erratically?
      • Do you have a similar device that you can compare the behaviours of?
      • Can you please provide me with a detailed description of how the device is behaving and any other trouble shooting steps that you have undertaken?
      • Is the Issue Intermittent or constant? If it is intermittent is there a specific setting that needs to be used to cause the issue?
      • Jul 3
  • New
    SCDamon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

I desperately need to turn global key off. I have cycled through the setup menu without finding it. My first day with this unit, all presets are locked on C major. Help!

0 47
  • New
    DougB
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

The mimiq is fantastic with a mono input and stereo output to two separate amps.  Love it.    But I have a truly stereo pedal board.  For example, I have a Flashback II stereo delay and a stereo chorus before the Mimiq.  If I have a nice ping pong delay or a lush stereo chorus heading into the mimiq in stereo, the effects get mashed up and lost in the Mimiq.  What are the best recommendations for using stereo inputs to the mimiq?  How is it supposed to work - ie - what's the purpose served by stereo inputs.  Am I missing something? Should I focus on keeping it in the mono chain before the stereo effects? 

read more...
    0 60
    • DougB
      PedroRodrigues Hi,DougB Please consider that the audio inputs on this pedal are standard 1/4" jacks (mono/TS), please connect your guitar to the mono audio input on the right side of your pedal using a regular 1/4" instrument cable, never the less the pedal also accepts stereo signals using a pair of 1/4" TS cables.
      • Feb 16
      • Mimiq - with stereo IN ????  What's the purpose?
        DougB Yes - that's my question. If I come out of a stereo chorus pedal - with a lush interesting stereo chorus on L+R and then go into the Mimiq with 2 x 1/4" cables, the Mimiq squishes the chorus channels together ruining the effect. I'm trying to think of an application where you'd put the Mimiq in the middle of a stereo chain and can't think of one. It seems that it should ONLY be a mono in, stereo out device. What am I missing?
        • ·
        • Feb 16
      • Mimiq - with stereo IN ????  What's the purpose?
        PedroRodrigues Hi DougB as I mentioned above if you connect your guitar only to the mono audio input on the right side of your pedal using a regular 1/4" instrument cable you will have a mono signal arriving to the pedal. The pedal offers stereo and mono input
        • Feb 17
    • DougB
      drnct I'm a Hall of Fame 2 owner with the same question. What is the best way to use a stereo reverb or delay pedal with the MIMIQ? How is the stereo input (or output!) of the MIMIQ (not mono input) best used in this situation?
      • May 5
  • New
    tranix
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-06

I have inputted a few times care tickets for a problem with my tube mic Behringer.  However, It has come to my attention that my Hotmail account is not picking up Behringers responses, nor is it showing up in my junk folder. I posted this problem question a few weeks ago, but I could not find the response post, nor did anyone get back to me as far as I know. Suppose I open another behringer account with a new email. Can someone transfer over all my equipment registrations, so they are not lost? I would like confirmation of how my mic tube preamp problem should be handled, please. Thank you. 

read more...
    0 63
    • tranix
      AliAman A problem occurred after the upgrade ... what is the solution? Mixer x32
      • Feb 5
    • tranix
      Paul_Vannatto First of all, you posted in the wrong thread (discussion). So it is a miracle that I (or any X32 user) found it. You updated to 4.02 which is not the latest firmware. It should be 4.04.1 (get from here https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0ASF under Software on the right).

Once you have the .update file extracted from the .zip file:
      * copy it to the root of the USB stick (make sure there is no other .update file)
      * insert the stick into the USB port (beside the display).
      * Press and hold the USB button and turn on the X32.
      * Release when it shows the DCP Bootloader screen.
      * If it says it is waiting for the USB, unplug the USB stick and plug it back in.
      * When it reboots, unplug the USB stick.
      • Feb 6
  • New
    bloodtohead
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-05

I purchased a vicious vibe pedal off of eBay. Programming it to my guitar doesn't seem to make much difference. Once I beam the sound to the pickup the stumble turns red after it says it worked. Shouldn't it turn green if it was a successful beam. Please let me know if it is working correctly or it may be not working right. 

read more...
    0 49
    • bloodtohead
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi bloodtohead, yes that would be correct. If at any point during the beaming process the LED flashes red this means the process has failed. Here are a few things you may want to try:

Ensure the pedal is on the latest firmware version, firmware updates will be available from the product page on the website.
      If you are currently using a phone to beam the Toneprint try attempting this from the Toneprint editor for PC and MAC and see if it works this way.
      If using a guitar or bass with active pickups ensure your tone knob is turned all the way down (so that the treble is completely rolled off). The preamp in active pickups can introduce a slight bit of distortion to the beamed signal, which can cause the beaming process to fail.
      • Feb 7
    • bloodtohead
      TC-Mike red Led indicates that transfer didn't work. Please make also sure that there are no active FX prior to VV pedal, as this will alter the beaming file unreadable . Can you confirm that you have selected a TP slot when beaming?
      • Feb 8
  • New
    sunsurf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

Hi folks!

Do you see any problem arising if I replace the tubes in my EQP-KT by 2x 12AX7 ?

regards

Michael

0 153
    • sunsurf
      DavidKnighton Hello Michael,
      The EQP-KT uses a combination of 12AX7, 12AX7A, and 12AU7 vacuum tubes. I would recommend ONLY replacing each of the tubes with the exact model type. Otherwise you run the risk of faulty operation and potential voided warranty should an incorrect tube cause damage to the other components.
      • Jan 5
      • Tube replacement EQP-KT with 2x 12AX7
        sunsurf Thanks for the fast response. I am aware of these formal regulations concerning potential damage or warranty. So the point is that using two 12AX7 will definitely lead to a damage in circuitry or is there a risk of damage?
        • Jan 5
      • Tube replacement EQP-KT with 2x 12AX7
        DavidKnighton I cannot give you a straight answer on that, as I am not well versed in vacuum tube technology. I would say at the very least there is a risk of damage, so probably in your best interest to stick with the model of tubes the manufacturer has selected.
        • Jan 6
  • New
    andyspeck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-02

Just purchased a new SingThing and the instruction manuals (and YouTubes) seem very limited in instructions.  When I engage/change the "Effects" button, it seems that the effects are applied equally to guitar AND voice.  In other words, effects should be unique to each desired input (guitar separate from voice).  Frustrating to say the least.

Help please!?!?!

Andy

read more...
    0 115
  • New
    Bassman75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Hi There - when using a TC Ditto and other than using a Microphone or DI from the amp, does anyone know if you can record the created "loop" to an external device like an Apple computer or is the layered loop just available in the looper.

I have tried to record from the output jack but doesnt really work direct and not sure about connecting up to the USB Mini B connection as there is no mention of using this as an output but only as an input for softwere updates according to the instructions..... 

read more...
    0 64
    • Bassman75
      leah Hello Chris,
      Which Ditto Looper version do you have?
      Please let me know, thanks!
      • November 4, 2020
  • Betterrobots
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-19

Hi - anyone got problems with the hellbabe Bypass Timer Adjust? 

How can I adjust it - or shut off the bypass? 

There's just a hole on the bottomplate of the pedal.

0 87
    • Betterrobots
      JasonB81 Hello Morten - feel free to start a support ticket by clicking the support tab above and we can try to get some video of the issue.
      • October 19, 2020
Go to page