Statistics

182,335 members
51,412 posts
  • 2020-09-22

Hi, can I use the Klark Teknik DN9652 to convert a Dante signal into an AES50 signal? 

Currently, I am hoping to replace our Behringer X32 board with a Yamaha TF5. Unfortunately, our X32 is connected to a Klark Teknik Dm8000 DSP which has an AES50 card, and the DSP is locked with a password. We wish that we could convert a Dante signal into an AES50 signal so that we won't have to mess with the DSP programming. Is this possible? 

Thanks.

read more...
    0 3
  • 2020-07-13
    Hi, Anyone experiencing loss of subscriptions after powering down the DN9650? regards, Alex
    0 13
    • Alex Kempkes
      Alex Kempkes powering down = power down -> next day -> power up :)
      • Jul 13
      • DN9650
        Nigel Turner Hi Alex, sorry but I do no know what you mean by subscriptions. Could you give me a little more information please. Many thanks
        • Jul 13
    • Alex Kempkes
      Alex Kempkes subscriptions is Dante terminology (i think). This is like 'patching' within the PRO series.
      • Jul 17
      • DN9650
        Alex Kempkes I am unsure where this is stored, I assume the KT-DANTE card inside the 9650 stores this 'patch'.
        • Jul 17
    • Alex Kempkes
      Nigel Turner As far as I know, the dante device only stores a list of the device name/channel name of each of its receive subscriptions. The actual patching is on the computer. You would have to ask Dante to confirm this.
      • Jul 17
  • 2020-07-10
    Trying to download new firmware so I can connect to my new DM8000. Website says the following (below) everytime i go to page (regardles s of whether i am logged in or not!!!!!!! Error 477 Suspended CDN resource Unfortunately, this CDN resource has been suspended. REALLY NEED to get this going today! Someone please help. my email is [email protected]
    read more...
    0 20
    • Gwin Edwards
      Paul Vannatto I read in another thread that they have switched over to new servers for all of their websites and have run into some glitches. Yesterday I tried to get a file from the Turbosound iQ site and got the same error, unfortunately.
      • Jul 10
      • DM8000 firmware download not working
        Gwin Edwards Just heard the server change was 2 weeks ago!. My rep was just on a nationwide rep call and NO ONE in US has access to firmware at the moment. AND the Europe offices don't seem to answer any calls or support emails. I won't be using this product again.
        • Jul 13
      • DM8000 firmware download not working
        David Bradshaw I just sent you a couple of emails with the firmware (and DM Designer software) attached
        • ·
        • Jul 13