Statistics

285,465 members
167,440 posts
  • New
    Whoisbeeps20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-02

Hello I'm struggling to setup my lake lm44. I understand how to set it up but maybe what I'm looking to do isn't possible. I want to make my first two inputs(analog) go straight through. Basically Eq only. Input 3(analog) I want to have a cross over on it. Then nothing in 4. Is this possible? It seems I can either have a mesa Eq setup or a countour cross over?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    trucutru0323
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

i cannot make te pitch shifter sound decent on my plethora x5, im trying to use it like a whammy with an expression pedal but when i pitch it up (or down to make a dive bomb) it sounds very awful, like if it was out of phase or something...

Can someone share their settings???

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    georgedegraff
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-15

Where can I get the power supply for the NR300 Noise Reducer?

0 3
    • georgedegraff
      Nigel67 Hi georgedegraff. Please send our spares team a ticket and they will get back to you with pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 15, 2021
  • New
    ChrisBassett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

So i have these two little Gems on the way and I am wondering what order the internet experts would suggest the be placed in the chain. 

0 45
    • ChrisBassett
      PedroRodrigues Hi ChrisBassett effectively this will depend on your creative intentions but I would suggest to set up on your chain first the TC BodyRez, midrange shaping & compression, followed by the TC Spark boost pedal, shift between rhythm and lead volumes. Thank you
      • August 4, 2021