Statistics

249,694 members
126,744 posts
  • New
    linus60
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

Hello,

yesterday I registered two products by Behringher (502, X1024 USB) I bought time ago and now would like to know how can I retrieve the code I need to activate the software in the subject.

At the Tracktion website users are told that after registering Behringer products this code is sent via email but I still didn't receive it my recipient. Could you please tell me how can I retrieve it?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 5
    • linus60
      Nigel67 Hi linus60. Can you give me the case number(s) that you registered the products with us on please. If you haven't registered the products with us yet, please fill out a Product Registration Ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Product Registration tab and submit a ticket. We will then send you the Traktion codes. Many thanks
      • Wed at 10:15 PM
    • linus60
      linus60

Hello,

I registered two analog mixers by Behringer:

1) 520 - SN: S1438241576
      2) X1024 USB - SN: S1425975A0H

So said, I suppose, I should be eligible in receiving two codes.

Hope so.

• Thu at 4:37 AM
  • New
    BDeMarco
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

Can anyone tell me if Mac OS Big Sur and Behringer U-phoria UMC404HD are compatible?

I have been waiting to upgrade the OS but have not been able to verify compatibility yet.

Thanks!

Bill

0 9
    • BDeMarco
      Nigel67 Hi BDeMarco. Yes, they are compatible. All our USB USB audio / midi devices are fully UAC2.0 class compliant and do not require drivers under MAC OS and will continue to work under CoreAudio as before. Any audio issues will most likely be DAW related or in Apples domain. The only issue you may come across is a security issue with the Mac application firewall, but this can be overcome via the link below and reading the section titled 'Allowing specific applications'.
      • Aug 31
  • New
    ChotyLeklovecat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

Hi...

May I ask about UFO202. I just buy this unit. And I wonder how to hook ground cable from turntable to UFO202. I see the knob for this but it can't be rotated. Is it unusual? When I hook it to UFO202, how to lock the knob? Thks in advance for your great help.

read more...
    0 40
    • ChotyLeklovecat
      PedroRodrigues Hi ChotyLeklovecat you should be able to unscrew the protection on the ground connection and connect it directly to your Turntable as you can see on the pictures below.
      • Aug 18
      • UFO202 - How to hook Ground Line
        ChotyLeklovecat

Thks. Unfortunately, it (no.3 in the picture below) can't be unscrewed (rotated) and I will return this unit to my local vendor and get the new one.

• ·
        • Aug 18
  • New
    jiban123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11

I don't have get activation code till yet.

0 54
  • New
    Dsdli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-28

Hi, 

Win10, a good PC with 3.2 Ghz, 16 GO RAM, SSD. 

I'm a new user of this kind of process. The latest drivers installation seems to be right in device manager , no ! or ?.

Restart system after install.

Configuring Cakewalk, all is there, UMC is displayed in "audio devices", selected ASIO in the right place, Cakewalk recognises plugin (TH3 is the default plgin), selected a bass guitar plug in in audio track, validate input in audio track, all the way fine, with a priori good explanations from a friend.

My bass and my jack wire are fine to normally work (checked in my amp)

And desesperatly no signal in input.

Tried with ASIO4ALL, no signal too.

Changed for input 2, no signal too.

Changed ASIO for WDM or what else, no more signal.

However, when inserting mp3 in audio track, it sounds fine when playing it.

What's the trouble with trying to record my bass? 

Thx a lot to help me.

Regards

David

read more...
    0 48
    • Dsdli
      NicJonesMT Thanks for Posting David.
      Could you please submit a Tech support ticket (Click Support at the top of the page and then scroll down).
      We will need to get some more information from you on how you have the system and your UMC setup and configured to be able to assist you.
      • Apr 28
    • Dsdli
      Dsdli

Ok , thx a lot.

• Apr 28
  • New
    WilliamMauldin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-15

Can I multi track record into a DAW with the XR16?

0 45
    • WilliamMauldin
      RexBeckett Hi William, no the XR16 does not support multitrack USB recording. You would need an XR18 or X32 for this.

The XR16 (and XR12/MR12) can record stereo wav files directly to a USB stick.
      • Apr 15
  • New
    AlexMorrison
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-06

Hey guys,

I'm having a major issue with my XAir18. Whenever I connect it to my computer, I only get the option to Stereo record instead of Multitrack. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't even get the computer to recognize anymore I/O let alone my DAW. Does anyone know a solution for this? I have projects coming up that I've scheduled because I was told that the unit can multitrack record, and I need to figure it out. I can provide my scene files / screenshots if needed.

Thanks for any help.

Computer / Programs:

Macbook Pro 2019 running Big Sur 11.1

Cubase 9.5

XAir18 Connected direct via USB

read more...
    0 66
    • AlexMorrison
      Paul_Vannatto Make sure that the USB Interface setting (in X-Air Edit for PC, Mac, etc. not the iPad app) in Setup, Audio/Midi screen is set to 18/18 (not 2/2)
      • Mar 5
    • AlexMorrison
      AlexMorrison Paul, thanks again for your help. I got everything working. I did have a question though, how do I set up my XR18 so I can hear playback from what I recorded in my daw?
      • Mar 9
    • AlexMorrison
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Alex, the best way to set up DAW playback is to change the Line In channel source to USB 1/2.
      • Mar 10
  • New
    importprase
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-02

Hello Everyone,

we are desperately looking for 1 pc of AES/EBU card (903010351) . We've  been told it is EOL but perhaps you can still find one somewhere in the world...

Kindly look into this urgently as it is for a very important project that has to be completed in a few days

Thank you in advance for your prompt feedback

Cheers

read more...
    0 35
    • importprase
      DavidKnighton Hello importprase,
      For availability, you will need to submit a spare parts order. Click the SUPPORT link at the top of the page, then scroll down and click the SPARE PARTS tile to begin your inquiry.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    mrsgks2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

Guys i use 2 mic one c2 and the dynamic xm8500  do you know if there will be any damage in xm8500 if i use it with the phantom power on of the audio interface? 

0 50
    • mrsgks2000
      WilliamR Hello, You will not damage your xm8500 if the phantom power is turned on on your audio interface. The dynamic mic only uses two pins for the audio, the third pin on the XLR cable is used to deliver phantom power to a condenser mic, on a dynamic mic like the XM8500 the third pin cannot receive any voltage so there is no need to worry.
      • Feb 12
      • Mic
        mrsgks2000 Thank for your help! I appreciate it
        • ·
        • Feb 12
  • New
    MaenRajab
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-07

Please I would like to know if the Desktop konnekt 6 works with the new mac mini m1, if it works which is the firewire usb adapter is the best ?

Thanks

0 64
    • MaenRajab
      Nigel67 Hi MaenRajab. I am sorry, but the Konnekt 6 has not been supported for many years so unfortunately we are not able to give you an answer for your question. It is unlikely that it will work with the new Mac mini and M1, however if you do succeed in making it work, please let me know so that I can make a knowledge based article for it for other users. many thanks
      • Feb 7
Go to page