Statistics

208,803 members
81,043 posts
  • New
    PeRn57
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-20

Hi

can you tell me if the latestdriver  3.6.1    64bit  for My KONNECT 24D   ( november 2016)  is running well with windows 10 pro

thanks

Phil

0 2
    • PeRn57
      Nigel67 Hi Phil. I am sorry, but support for the Konnekt 24D was halted a number of years ago now and we cannot confirm that it works with Windows 10. The only information I can give you, and this is the same information I give to anyone that asks about Konnekt software, is that I have read some people have it working in Windows 10, but they have not confirmed which version they are running. I have suggested that it may need to be run in compatibility mode. I have asked for users to let me know whether it has worked or not but none have ever come back to me.
      • Tue at 10:30 PM
  • New
    l3m0n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

I purchased a UMC22 around a week ago, mostly for the Tracktion license, already registered the product 2 days back (case #: CAS-409867-P5N6S4 ) and still haven't received the key. Also, the Redeem License page leads me to an expired site when I click on "Missing this E-mail?", so that's a dead end.

Help?

read more...
    0 6
    • l3m0n
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe. I just found your case and sent you your Tracktion code. Please check your email.
      • Jan 14
      • Still No Tracktion License
        l3m0n Got it! Thank you so much for the help
        • Jan 14
  • New
    cmontilla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

Hello, I wrote a ticket on the Care Portal asking for an upgrade option form Master X TDM to Master X Native. Nobody replied and the case appears as "solved"

Is there a way to upgrade from TDM to Native?

Ticket Number: CAS-404737-J5F8F9

License upgrade from TC Master X TDM to Master X Native

Hello, I own a Master X TDM License, it's a must tool for my work I recentrly upgraded to a new Protools system, and TDM is not supported anymore. I woul like to upgrade my license to Master X Native , is that possible?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    swross
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-14

plug-in song load.  I do not want to use the key.  Easier to delete from Logic. Tried to delete from Nax but it's still registered in Logic 10.6... Catalina thanks. I'm typing from mobile.  

0 20
    • swross
      PedroRodrigues Hi SWROSS, Please confirm that you have the 64 bit version for the VSS3, for that please follow the link below https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D5I Thank you
      • December 15, 2020
      • Remove VS233 plugin  from Logic / Mac ?
        swross Pedro-- Thanks. It's 64-bit. I found several version is PLUGINS folders. Plus, XML exec files. and some are NKI files (Kontakt). Can / Should I delete them all. Thanks!!
        • ·
        • December 15, 2020
      • Remove VS233 plugin  from Logic / Mac ?
        PedroRodrigues Hi SWROSS if you wish to remove the VSS3 form your computer yes I would advise you to proceed as you mentioned.
        • December 16, 2020
  • New
    humanbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

No email confimration , no activation code, nothing but frustrating just trying to even get a hold of guys! On the website confirmation page it says "if you haven't received an activation email in 24hrs MAX contact support" I get the distinct feeling that this actually the norm! I think we as customers have to physically reach out to you just get our activation codes—this is rediculous it's 2020, get with the program!

This is so unacceptable for cutomer service. 3 days I've been waiting and nothing!

My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3

Please just respond and give me the software I paid for.

read more...
    0 24
    • humanbeing
      KyleJohnson Hello Matthew, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I have deposited the license onto your iLok account and sent you an email at around 9:40am Pacific time this morning. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        humanbeing Kyle, I still have not received the activation code email. Can you please confirm you have the right email address?
        • ·
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew, as my colleague Kyle Johnson mentioned please log in your ILOK account and activate you license as in this case we have perform a remote direct deposit
        • December 1, 2020
  • New
    humanbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

No confirmation email, no activagtion code email, nothing but an incredibably frustrating experience just trying to get a hold of this company! I get the feeling from the website conifmation page ("if you haven't received activation code in 24hrs contact support") that all of this is actually a manual process on your end and that you intend for us customers to have to physically reach out just to get the activation codes! It's 2020, get with the program! This isn't even close to an acceptable customer experience. I don't know how you guys stay in business like this!

My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3

Please just give me what I purchased from you! 

read more...
    0 20
    • humanbeing
      PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew, as my colleague Kyle Johnson mentioned on the post above and on case number CAS-396028-X9F1G3 please log in your ILOK account and activate you license as in this case we have perform a remote direct deposit on your ILOK account
      • December 1, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Activation code. URGENT!!!!!
        humanbeing Thank you so much. I did that and in my DAW I have access to VSS3 now. It did not even prompt me for an activation code. Is that because of how you deposited it on your side? My only concern is will I need an activation code in the future for any reason?
        • ·
        • December 1, 2020
        humanbeing Don't I need the activation code for my records?
        • ·
        • December 1, 2020
        PedroRodrigues No, any information will be present on your ILOK account. Thank you
        • December 2, 2020
  • New
    XsMister
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-16

Hello, i've tried multiple times and with differents browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome) and the Submit button wont work, or load a new page. I've filled everything, it doesnt advice me of any errors in the information fields (phone, country, etc) its filled as it supossed to be.

Is there another way to register my Behringer products? Can someone fix this? Can i e-mail the MusicTribe support?

Regards.

Juan Pablo Suarez.

read more...
    0 18
    • XsMister
      Nigel67 Hi Juan Pablo, I am sorry that you are experiencing issue registering products. I will set up an account for you, send you an e-mail and please reply with the serial numbers, etc to register the units. I will send you all the necessary details.
      • November 15, 2020
      • Product Registration
        Nigel67 I have just checked and you do have an account already set up as you registered a product in August
        • November 15, 2020
  • New
    joan3457
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

Konnekt live no encuentro drivers para windows 10

0 22
    • joan3457
      PedroRodrigues Hi Joan, please ne aware that the Konnekt Live is a legacy unit and we have stopped released any resources for this unit for some time now. This means that if you wish to keep using the Konnekt Live you will have to do it exclusively on legacy operating systems as this unit will not work on more recent operating systems.
      • November 9, 2020
  • isavas
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-27

Hello friends!
    I have a problem with my licenses. I bought VSS3 2 times.
    First time I bought plugin

Order number: 61171
    Name: gina savickiene
    Email address: [email protected]
    Time of purchase: 24-11-2017 15:28:09

I changed my Imac, the license was on my Ilok, but it stopped working because I had a fire and my computer burned down, along with the Ilok, and it is impossible to restore it. after the fire I bought a new computer and bought vss3 a second time because I could not restore my purchase. I bought a new Imac Pro, and a second time vss3.

Order number: 81825
    Name: Vilmantas
    Email Address: [email protected]
    Time of purchase: 29/11/2019 11:31:24

But my new computer broke down again, the motherboard was out of order, the computer was repaired.
    I tried to install the plugin I bought a second time, but again it failed.

I am not satisfied with this attitude towards me! I don’t want to buy your planin for the third time and I don’t see any point in it! I bought it 2 times already!
    I want you to restore  all my purchases!
    I have 2 studios and I need both my licenses.

read more...
    0 5
    • isavas
      leah Hello @isavas ,

I've just sent you an email informing you that your VSS3 license was deactivated at your other machine. This should allow you to reactivate it on your new machine. Please refer to your email and look for a message from iLok with further details.

Thanks!
      • October 27, 2020
    • isavas
      isavas Thanks!!!
      • October 28, 2020
  • NewlyfeRecord
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-14

tc electronic impact twin will it work with osx 10.8.5

0 20
Go to page