Statistics

254,195 members
131,854 posts
  • New
    Sonopoly
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

Dear reader,

Can anyone tell me if the TC Electronic Icon (DT) plugins are Big Sur compatible now?

(I'm using the PEQ- & DYN3000, TC 8210, DVR250 and the MASTER X HD & BRICKWALL HD on a daily basis but I'd love to upgrade to Bug Sur so I can also start using Logic 10.7!)

The product page says: "Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.13 Sierra or above" so I assume it includes Big Sur, right?

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 11
    • Sonopoly
      PedroRodrigues Hi Sonopoly please consider that the TC Electronic Icon unit are in fact compatible with Big Sur but if your are using a M1 process with Big Sur you must confirm that you are using the ROSETTA 2 to allow any software designed to operate on the Intel processors operates on the new M1 process. Thank you
      • 9 hours ago
    • Sonopoly
      Sonopoly Thanks a lot, Pedro! All best, Joris
      • 4 hours ago
  • New
    shabazz5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-17

I was hopeing to see more ppl using the free analyzer. I find it to be a great tool but the system seems to be down for some reason.

If anyone else likes and uses free analyzer please let me know. Hopefully the system comes back up or someone can tell me what i am doing wrong. It worked great for a week now just keeps saying sever error. I am no sure if i need a software Licenses since it is free.

read more...
    0 13
    • shabazz5
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi shabazz5, for clarification when you reference free analyzer do you mean the Finalizer?
      • Oct 17
    • shabazz5
      PedroRodrigues Hi shabazz5, sorry to barge in this conversation but you can access your trial version for the FINALIZER APP by following the menu on the picture below. If this is still not accessible please provide your ILOK USERNAME via PM and I will deposit you the trial version. Thank you
      • Wed at 1:56 AM
  • New
    shabazz5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Is there something wrong with the analyzer? It keeps saying unknown server error. or am I doing something wrong after adding in 48K wav files.

0 13
    • shabazz5
      PedroRodrigues Hi shabazz5, thank you for your post,p lease try the following:
      When you are logged in to your Finalizer.com account, your processed audio file, when you press the Upload button in the top bar, will automatically be encrypted and securely uploaded to the Finalizer Analyzer on www.finalizer.com/analyzer for dynamic and spectral comparison against relevant music genres or streaming services such as iTunes, and Spotify plus Billboard Top 20.
      Asao you should press the Analyzer Tab (www.finalizer.com/analyzer) and sign in so you can hav3 access to the Cloud
      When logged in, Author will be set to your name on your saved module presets in the Finalizer application.
      The Cloud Page Parameters include:
      Enter User Name
      Enter Password
      • Oct 15
      • Finalizer
        shabazz5 Still not working
        • Oct 16
    • shabazz5
      shabazz5

Do I need to buy a License

• Oct 17
    • shabazz5
      PedroRodrigues Hi shabazz5 you can use the unit for a few days to access how the unit works but after that you must acquired the App. To acess the trial version please see the picture below. Thank you
      • Wed at 1:32 AM
  • New
    PhiaPhia13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Does anyone know where I  can d/load the correct driver for the TC Electronic Konnekt Desktop 6 firewire interface?

im now using OS Catalina 10.15.7 in logic on a  Macbook pro

Any suggestions appreciated.

Steve

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    TerryPoindexter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

My TC8210 hardware powers up when plugged in, but it does not communicate with the plugin. The plugin loads as well, but it remains greyed and says please "connect your TC8210 module". Is it possible to do a firmware update? Please Help

0 13
    • TerryPoindexter
      WilliamR Hello Terry, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will contact you ASAP to do some troubleshooting with you.
      • Sep 14
  • New
    Soundwright
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi,

I have spent $600 on the TC native plugins 24hr ago and haven't received download links or activation codes. Yes I've checked my spam.

I am unable to lodge a ticket because none of the forms are relevant and the mandatory dropdown boxes prevent me from filling out a ticket.

Furthermore, I was never given an "order number" as described in the FAQ, so apparently I don't even have the info needed to lodge one.

I require private communication with someone from support who I can send my PayPal receipt to rather than publicly posting private details.

I have no idea what is going on here, but this is completely unacceptable given that even the smallest plug-in companies manage timely and stress free delivery of their digital products.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    hiwatter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi, my company purchased MD4 HD NATIVE in august. but didn't receive business invoice ever since. How can I get an invoice of the purchase?

0 11
    • hiwatter
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our support team by clicking on Support and filling out a ticket.
      • Sep 13
      • invoice
        hiwatter Hello, could you provide me a direct link, please. I cannot find anything related to invoicing under the subcathegories (Product Registration, Technical Support, Service, Pre Sales, Parts, Downloads, Warranty Terms & Conditions, Ticket Viewer)
        • Sep 14
  • New
    wats434
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-12

I had purchased native VSS3 last year. How do I install and download on new computer?

0 4
  • New
    ranold1956
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-10

Hello,
    I bought the native MD4 HD, the payment was made quickly, I did not receive any confirmation email or the product activation code.
    I couldn't send an email to music tribe to find out what's going on.
    who could guide me please.

Regards.

read more...
    0 11
    • ranold1956
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. It usually takes about 24 hours to get the confirmation email. Also, check your spam folders because sometimes they accidentally get routed there. If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket with your proof of purchase and your ilok ID and we can activate it manually for you.
      • Sep 10
    • ranold1956
      ranold1956

Hello,
      Thank you for your responsiveness. I just sent you the proof of purchase on the request service.
      Thanks again.
      Regards.

• Sep 12
  • New
    KBoyMaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

IF I BUY MASTERING HD NATIVE BUNDLE WILL I GET THE HARDWARE? I live in Thailand Will you deliver the goods? Is there a delivery fee? Do I have to pay taxes?

0 16
    • KBoyMaster
      NicJonesMT

Hi KBoy.
      No. If you purchase the bundle through the webstore you will get only the Native versions.
      Please contact one of our resellers if you would like the hardware version.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html

• Sep 1
Go to page