• New
    RemyBeuchat
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-10

Please OK my VSS3 License to my new Ilok acount, i pay it allready for this

Thank you

0 12
    • RemyBeuchat
      PedroRodrigues Hi RemyBeuchat, thank you for your post, please send me via PM you ILOK USERNAME so I can look in to this matter. Thank you
      • Nov 14
      • Software license
        RemyBeuchat Hello Pedro, my License is allready Transfered Thanky you. Question? I 've got an DVR2 Vintage Reverb TDM, Is it possible to upgrade on Native ? Thank you for all
        • ·
        • Nov 15
  • New
    RemyBeuchat
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-09
    Hello I buy a upgrade license for my VSS3 ( TDM to Native) and i receive your confirmation (see the mail below). but i redem the license number on the vrong Ilok Acount , so i aks Ilok to transfert the license on my Axcess Ilok Acount, now you have to confirm the transfert ( see the mail below)
    So please can you make this.
    Thank you very much 
    read more...
    0 4
    • RemyBeuchat
      PedroRodrigues Hi RemyBeuchat, thank you for your post, as I mentioned above please send me via PM you ILOK USERNAME so I can look in to this matter. Thank you
      • Nov 14
  • New
    Acardipane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-12
    Hi there, I bought the SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE SERIES for $699 in March 2021 and since then there has never been an update. 
    When the SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE SERIES was released, the Apple M1 Native already existed
    Now there is M2 and the SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE SERIES is still V1.0! And please don't do a cheap Rosetta Solution, because then we don't need an M1, or from 2023 an M2 Apple Computer (Macbook Pro). Rosetta = Same speed as Intel but more unstable.
    I personally know a few Plugin-in and DAW Developers, it should not take years to update to Apple Silicon M1 / M2 Native.
    TC is Behringer now, that’s why a lot of us bought the bundle. Please don't go the TC route and let it die again.
    I had a Powercore, and all the TC TDM for Pro tools. Everything dead! ?

Have a good day
    Marc
    read more...
    0 14
    • Acardipane
      PedroRodrigues Hi Acardipane, thank you for your post, I can confirm that the SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE SERIES was released prior to the release of the Apple M2. When it comes to the release of a compatible version with both M1 and M2 version, it is important to be aware that we could only release any compatible version after M1 and/or M2 release and we require access from Apple to be granted so we can release the respective versions. While this process is under way is taking a bit more time we would like to, but let me assure you that we are working as fast as possible to release compatible version for both M1 and M2 version. For now we cannot provide you with a time window for this but I confirm that is on the way. Thank you
      • Oct 12
    • Acardipane
      nlsrecordingstudio Dear Pedro, this is a complete lie ... System 6000 Native was released (press release) on march 15 2021. Apple M1 was released on November 2020 - with a developers kit available in June 2020... I can understand that is takes time... but SSL, Waves Steinberg, Eventide, Slate, McDSP and 2000 more companies have native software and plugins. You need to fix this.
      • Oct 31
  • New
    raylallana
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-23

Hey, everyone.

Is finalizer.com down?

Also the 'Play' button is greyed out in the Finalizer Desktop App.

Thanks in advance,

Ray

1 29
    • raylallana
      raylallana Just checked again...
      • Sep 23
    • raylallana
      raylallana 12PM PST
      • Sep 23
    • raylallana
      raylallana 1:40 PM PST
      • Sep 23
    • raylallana
      PedroRodrigues Hi raylallana, thank you for your post, I believe the server in under maintenance, regarding the issue you have described about the the 'Play' button is greyed, please send me your ILOK USERNAME via DM so I can check if everything is operating correctly. I hope this helps Thank you
      • Sep 24
    • raylallana
      raylallana
      • Oct 15
  • New
    BigSmo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-09-15

Hello,

I posted before but in the wrong thread, sorry about that.

I'm be paid, please transfer it?

0 3
  • New
    dennistamakloe68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-01

My konnekt 8 blinks blue and it not recognised by the tc near application , I have changed my firewire and downloaded all the necessary drivers by still to no avail. Am using Windows 10

Please I need help 

0 3
    • dennistamakloe68
      PedroRodrigues Hi dennistamakloe68, thank you for your post, please ponder that the Konnekt 8 was discontinued some time ago and we have stopped releasing any resources. To allow the Konnekt 8 full operability it must be implement exclusively on legacy operational systems. I would suggest to use a previous OS to Windows 10. Thank you
      • Sep 1
  • New
    PeterStedt
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-08-14

Hi

After a computer crash I can no longer log in to Finalizer.com from FINALIZER and use the comparison tool.
    I can log in to the webpage and use it and the password was saved in the webbrowser somehow (still I wonder what the password was because I have not change it)

Where do I find the proper way to get a new password som I easy can log in FROM Finalizer directly.

To ask for support on the musictribe web pages is difficult, I really dont know where I should go, its confusing.

Best
    Peter Stedt

read more...
    0 12
    • PeterStedt
      NicJonesMT Hi PeterStedt.
      Sorry to hear you are having issues.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket if you are still experiencing issues. Thank you.
      • Aug 18
  • New
    SebBuzz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-08
    hello, unfortunately I can't get this plug in to work, is it possible to reimburse me so that I can buy the clarity hardware or find a technical solution for this plug in to work. Thanks for your feedback.

Mac Os Monterey 12.2.1 + Pro tools 21.12.0.97 with Ilock.

Best Regards
    read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Nurmie
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-08-03

hello there,

is a programm available, to move the licences from card to card?

many thx

all the best

ralf

0 23
    • Nurmie
      PedroRodrigues Hi Nurmie thank you for your post, please consider that back in 2011 we ceased further development of the PowerCore platform. Although we have been doing no official development with regard to the PowerCore software itself, for almost 7 years we were maintaining the PowerCore account system, and provided customer support for PowerCore users.
      As we were reorganising our server infrastructure as well as human resources, we came to the conclusion that we could not continue our current support of the PowerCore infrastructure. As of December 31st 2017, we have discontinued:
      • The PowerCore account system
      • Customer support for PowerCore
      Unfortunately, it is now no longer be possible to log into your PowerCore account to register products, transfer licenses etc. and we will no longer be providing customer support for the platform. There is of course nothing that prevents users from using their current PowerCore system, also, we will keep the PowerCore forum running. Thank you
      • Aug 3
      • Powercore Series
        chrisarias Hi Pedro-

When are you going to support the LM2 and LMC for Apple M1? I rely heavily on these for my post production work. I'm using other products in the meantime which I don't like nearly as much. This has really tarnished TCE for me. I would be hesitant to purchased software products in the future. I'm running a Mac Studio with Monterey, PT 21.12. Is there any plan to update? Even the low dollar plug in companies have updated. I'm floored that we're having this kind of issue with a company like TCE. PLEASE HELP!
        • ·
        • Aug 4
      • Powercore Series
        PedroRodrigues Hi chrisarias, thank you for your question, before answering to your question I would like to first suggest you to post any of your questions instead of answering on someone else's post.

When it comes to your question, please ponder that we are working as fast as possible to release a solution that would resolve the compatibility issue with M1 ARM architecture.

I believe that it is important that everyone is aware that for TC ELECTRONIC to be able to release a version that operates on the M1, TC ELECTRONIC relies heavily on information on the M1 processing structure and other resources that only Apple owns and discloses at their own time.

Without those resources creating this version would not be possible.

Thank you
        • Aug 6
    • Nurmie
      Nurmie

Next question: i have a silver powercore firewire. this unit has 3 firewire ports, but 2 of them are not working. Is this a hardware problem or a driver problem? many thx again regards

• Aug 29
  • TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2022-07-14

(Updated July 2022)
    We have received a lot of questions about native M1/M2 support for our TC Electronic audio plug-ins on Mac.

We are a 100% committed to creating native M1 versions of our plug-ins. As there is more to programming these than just a recompile of the software, (due to the code base, libraries, and the sheer number of work hours needed), this is, unfortunately, not a short-term project. We will update you on a release date as soon we are able.

Here is a comprehensive overview of the current compatibility of our plug-ins on M1 and M2 Macs.

The Rosetta Workaround
    If you are using Cubase, Nuendo, or Wavelab, you can enable these apps to run in Rosetta mode to continue using our plug-ins. This is obviously not ideal, but at least it will allow you to access older projects or quickly freeze tracks before you jump back to running natively.

Business as Usual
    Fortunately, Pro Tools and Reason run in Rosetta automatically, as there is no native version of these available. You will be able to use our plug-ins as usual.

Keep Turning it to 11
    The good news is, most Mac apps support Audio Units (AU) plug-ins for which your M1/M2 Mac has Apple’s “AUHostingCompatibilityService“ built in. It’s clear sailing with:

• Logic
    • Ableton Live
    • Reaper
    • Studio One
    • Digital Performer
    • Adobe Audition
    • Final Cut
    • DaVinci Resolve
    • Adobe Premiere

Accordingly, if you are using any of the apps above, make sure you have the AU version of our plug-ins installed and you will be good to go.

Simply launch the native version of your app alongside other native 3rd party plug-ins. Thanks to the AU implementation, our TC Electronic plug-ins will launch in Rosetta mode, while the app and other plug-ins run natively.

Help us Help You
    Again, we will have native versions of all your favorite TC Electronic plug-ins available in the future.

In the meantime, share with us how Rosetta and the AU compatibility service is working for your setup. Please let us know what is working and what isn’t. With your feedback we will be best positioned to support our plug-ins natively on M1 and M2 going forward.

Thank you!

read more...
    1 1,302
    • TC Electronic
      TC Electronic We are especially keen to learn about your experience in DaVinci Resolve Version 17 and 18. Thanks!
      • Jul 14
    • TC Electronic
      RickRossBell My question is about getting a replacement knob. I'm not alone. Are y'all going to make any effort to help us? Or just send us to Service Partners who can't help us and then ignore us?
      • Jul 20
    • TC Electronic
      PierreC Hi there. I was once a happy user of LM2n, but since I switched to a M1pro macbook running Monterey, it has a serious graphical issue. it's working with Rosetta, but the metering "circle" is very small, almost unusable (see the pic attached).
      Please fix that before releasing a native update, so at least I can use it with Rosetta.

• Jul 20
    • TC Electronic
      studioton

Dont forget to update plugin for TC clarity M Stereo :)

• Jul 21
    • TC Electronic
      nlsrecordingstudio It's an absolute disgrace that a company like TC is more than 2 years overdue for releasing compatible software. Yes I know it's complex and you need coders but it has taken you 2 years to even make this statement... Releasing new products with no support for a 2 year old OS. Even Steinberg is native which is a lot more complex than a plugin like the TC icon line.... No repose on support questions it's all very bad. We make living mixing with your products and you make a living creating products that we buy. So stop releasing new stuff and start supporting all the great suff you have already.
      • Jul 29
      • TC Electronic Apple M1 & M2 Plug-In Support
        SebP I couldn't agree more. I just hope that compatible software won't be available at a time when Apple releases its Macbook M5 generation or so and my M1 pro which I bought last year slowly becomes obsolete. My bank of plugins is made of 20 different editors. All of them have now brought Apple silicon native support for Cubase. Just saying...
        • Sep 10
Go to page